Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, October 21, 2016

Breaking TV News: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!


I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but...
We will interrupt regular programming for a
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
NEXT WEEK the CHRISTMAS MOVIES ARE COMING!!!

Hallmark Movie: 'Every Christmas Has a Story'

I thought I would give a little update today on what is already on the *It's a Wonderful Movie* web-site! And, what's to come!

First of all - CHRISTMAS is Officially Here! From the Banner to the Background, "It's a Wonderful Movie" is in full-fledge Christmas mode! By the way, if you are curious about all the movies featured in the new banner above, see details below!

*If you are wanting to know the 26 Movies Hallmark is premiering this year, then be sure to check out the Press Release from the Hallmark Channel, *Here* - which gives details on their 19 New Christmas Movies!

*For the other 7 New Christmas Movies Hallmark is premiering this year - be sure to check out the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Press Release - *Here*!

*For the list of 5 New Christmas Movies premiering on ION, check out their Press Release - *Here*!

*And, for the COMPLETE LIST of Christmas Movies - for ALL NETWORKS, see my *CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON TV* list, HERE! This page is always updating and changing throughout the Christmas Season - so you'll want to keep a close eye on it! Plus, you can click on the movie titles individually (as it's updated!) for pictures, plot details, and more!!!

*Then, there's the most visited page on my site throughout Christmastime... it's been promoted on the radio, message boards, social media, family & friends, and so on (thank you! thank you!)... it's the 2016 Christmas TV Schedule! Please note: this is always a-work-in-progress throughout the Christmas Season, as I continue to update more Hallmark, Freeform (formerly ABC Family), ION, INSP, Lifetime, and UP movies & more, as well as classics like 'It's a Wonderful Life' and 'White Christmas', plus parades, animations - such as: Charlie Brown, Rudolph, and sooooo much more!!!!

Please note: for your future reference - all of the links mentioned here are featured under the Banner above! Speaking of the banner, the new Christmas 2016 Banner features the upcoming Christmas TV movies, from left to right, 'Broadcasting Christmas' (Hallmark), 'A Wish for Christmas' (Hallmark), (top) 'Christmas Cookies' (Hallmark), 'A Puppy for Christmas' (UP), and 'A Cinderella Christmas' (ION)! The Banner will most likely change throughout the Christmas season - so stay tuned!

When I learn of more Christmas press releases - you will also find them here! Be sure to either become an "It's a Wonderful Movie" Follower or sign up for e-mail alerts (in the right column!), and you'll always know the latest, breaking TV news!

I appreciate all of YOU - your comments, support, and visits throughout the Christmas Season, as I know you all are looking forward to the Christmas movies starting one week from today... on Friday, October 28, 2016 with just as much enthusiasm as I am!!!

JOY TO THE WORLD!!!

24 comments:

  1. Yay! This is the best site for all things for Christmas on TV! Thanks for providing such a beautiful site for us fans.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Misty!!! You are so welcome - I love doing it and sharing the joy of Christmas with such sweet people like you!!!

      Blessings!!! Net

      Delete
  2. Wow, Net!!! It's INCREDIBLE!!!! I look forward to when you update the banner for each new set of movies every few months, but its something truly special when It's a Wonderful Movie becomes Christmas!!!!

    Bet it was hard to choose which movies to highlight, but I plan to watch them all!! If I or my DVR have the time. Christmas is stressful enough, at least your site makes one thing easy. I always know when to catch all the best Christmas movies!!!

    Loving the looks of A Cinderella Christmas- can't wait for more on it!

    You're the best, Net, and I love how you've decorated for Christmas! In fact, I may just have to start this weekend! Is it too soon to put my tree up??????? nahhhhh!!!

    Hugs to you, my friend, you've really got me excited &in the Christmas spirit!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!!

    *With a smile from ear to ear* Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren...I am planning on putting my Christmas tree up by the start of the Hallmark Christmas Movies next Friday. Join me!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Lauren, for all the very sweet compliments!!! I love sharing Christmas movies and picking out new pics for the banner, too. I will probably change it up some before Thanksgiving... so, you'll have that to look forward to, too!

      As for decorating... my family is already doing it, too, Jim! It goes by soooo fast - we want to be able to enjoy it as long as possible!!! I love watching Christmas movies next to the warm glow of the Christmas tree!!!

      Again, thank you, for so expressively sharing the joy of the Christmas Spirit!!! :) Net

      Delete
  3. I'm on my break at work and just opened the site to see if you posted your regular weekend TV reminders and was shocked, in a good way to see Christmas. Something about it brought joy to my otherwise lackluster day. Those snowflakes made me long for a snow day where I could just take off with my friends and look for the best hill to go sledding all day or until we got cold or hungry. Good times. Thanks for bringing it back to me today. You couldn't have known, but I needed that. I'm with you, I can't believe my eyes that's it's only next week! Thank you, Net! Am I the first to say Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe, thank you for sharing that, CJ! I loved those 'snow days,' too! What precious memories of childhood! I'm glad my site brought that back for you today!!! :)

      I believe you are, indeed, the first to say Merry Christmas! And, I'll gladly say it back to you.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

      Blessings!!! Net

      Delete
  4. It always seems we wait forever for it to come and when it does come, we are always surprised it's here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, soooo true! Christmas is coming!!! It's almost here!!!

      Delete
  5. 10 days!!! Can't wait for the Christmas TV Schedule 2016.

    Cant' wait...
    Freeform Countdown to 25 days of Christmas. and.
    Freeform 25 days of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hopefully we'll hear schedule details soon from Freeform!

      My Christmas TV Schedule is up & running... here: http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2014/09/christmas-movie-tv-schedule-hallmark-up.html. Can't wait to add the other networks! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much Net...This post has me so happy and feeling that wonderment of Christmas. The Christmas Spirit dust is starting to drop from the heavens like snow and is soon about to hit us. It always strikes me so powerfully. It feels like I enter a new dimension once the delight of Christmas starts. I step over the threshold into Christmas land and nothing is the same for two months.

    Everything is more joyful. Everything is more delightful. Everything has more glee to it. It's not of this world. It is some sort of entry into the supernatural. An entry into the transcendent. A taste of Heaven. Call it what you will but it is something palpable. You can feel it so strongly and thus why it hurts so much once it's over.

    It truly is the most WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! And it's BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I'm always so touched by your comments, Jim! I absolutely agree - Christmas must be a taste of heaven with the angels singing!!! You are so right, everything is better and more beautiful at Christmas!!!

      Thank you for stopping by and commenting!!!
      Blessings to You!!! Net :)

      Delete
  7. Hello Net! Love your banner, full of Christmas spirit, it's contagious. I think I am about to listen to "owl city and tobymac light of Christmas" to begin my Christmas playlist, thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches, A Wonderful Fan, for mentioning the banner! It was a neat process putting it together and sometimes difficult deciding which movies to choose!

      That is such a fun song with Owl City & Toby Mac! Hope it really put you in the spirit!!! Blessings to You!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Net! Blessings to you too! :)

      Delete
  8. Love the new Christmas look, Net! I'm really getting into the spirit now - I may have to watch a Christmas movie tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Any night is a great night for a Christmas movie!!! Enjoy!!! :)

      Delete
  9. Just FYI, Freeform released their Countdown to the 25 Days of Christmas Countdown programming yesterday. It does contain some Christmas films.

    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2016/10/21/freeforms-annual-countdown-to-25-days-of-christmas-starts-on-thanksgiving-day-thursday-november-24-130411/20161021freeform02/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like what I anticipated from Freeform's Countdown schedule - a mix of non-holiday movies with a bit of Christmas at the end of the schedule! I was hoping for more Christmas, but I guess we'll have to wait for the 25 days of Christmas reveal for that! :)

      Delete
  10. Oh and, the weekend before the Countdown to the Countdown (which needs a better name), they're doing a Sunday Funday programming event with all Disney films. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2016/10/21/freeforms-funday-programming-event-begins-november-12-and-continues-through-november-13-139312/20161021freeform01/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making sure I saw this, SKP! I shared the Countdown to the Countdown on Freeform, here:
      http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2016/10/freeforms-countdown-to-25-days-of.html

      Thanks, again, for sharing!!! :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for keeping us informed of all these wonderful, family movies. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, swish1014! I so appreciate you visiting today and your kind, thoughtful comment!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net