Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Christmas Story

The true meaning of Christmas is the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Sometimes I know we can get caught up in the decorating, baking, shopping, bright lights, and glitter that this Christmas Season brings.

Every year I feel as if I have my own Charlie Brown moment- wondering if anyone remembers what Christmas is all about. It's such a sweet and simple cartoon, yet it means so much.

Let us all take time to remember the true meaning... that our Savior was born to save us from our sins and give us eternal life in Him.







Do you personally know the JOY of knowing JESUS?


God's Simple Plan of Salvation

I am asking you the most important question of your life....

Are you saved?

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

God says in order to go to Heaven, you must be born again.

In John 3:7, Jesus said to Nicodemus, "Ye must be born again."

In the Bible God gives us the plan of how to be born again which means to be saved. His plan is simple!

"...God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

Although we cannot understand how, God said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus and He died in our place. He became our substitute.

"God… commandeth all men everywhere to repent" (Acts 17:30).

This repentance is a change of mind… Simply believe on Him as the one who bore your sin,died in your place, was buried, and whom God resurrected.

His resurrection powerfully assures that the believer can claim everlasting life when Jesus is received as Savior.

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13).

Whosoever includes you.

Right now, wherever you are, repenting, lift your heart to God in prayer….

Just say these words out loud to God and believe them in your heart:


"Oh God, I know I am a sinner.

I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross.

I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me.

I now receive Jesus as my Savior.

I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins,

the gift of salvation and everlasting life,

because of Your merciful grace.

In Jesus name, I pray...

Amen."



Believe, and you will be saved.

No church, no lodge, no good works can save you.

Remember, God does the saving. All of it!

God's simple plan of salvation is this: You are a sinner. If you believe on Him as your crucified, buried, and risen Savior, you receive forgiveness for all of your sins and His gift of eternal salvation by faith.

Stand on God's promises. After you are saved, there are three things to practice daily for spiritual growth:

*Pray -- you talk to God.

*Read your Bible -- God talks to you.

*Witness -- you talk for God.

You should be baptized in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ as a public testimony of your salvation, and then unite with a Bible-believing church without delay.

"Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord...." (2 Timothy 1:8)

"Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 10:32).

God bless you... as you begin your walk with Him.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." ( 2 Corinthians 5:17)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this - I came looking for Christmas listings on t.v. today and your site is a real blessing. I am a Christian, but I never tire of reading this story, and the page you've put together is very lovely :) Thanks for spreading the word in such a loving way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your listing of Christmas special's so that my son and I can enjoy all of the Christmas show's, but it was so great to find your scriptures, as he at 9 loves the toys and the shows but he knows that Jesus is the reason that we celebrate this most joyful season. Have a blessed holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful to see that you posted the gospel message and that the reason for the season is JESUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have great joy hearing the true and only Christmas Story. As a new Christian, this still gives me such an awesome feeling deep in my heart. A feeling only Christians can feel. Thank you for sharing God's message on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice! Thanks for writing! It's great to see we had a similar idea for today's post. I discovered your blog, when I was writing today's post for my blog using the Peanuts clip. Merry Christmas!

    http://micksuplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome is Jesus' birthday!!!! thank you for not only posting yearly the schedule of tv shows and movies, but for the reminder of the real reason for the Holy- day. Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WOULD LIKE TO SOME OLD MOVIES SUCH LIKE AS A HOLIDAY FOR LOVE BY ACTOR TIM MATHESON,ACTRESS MELISSA GILBERT. A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER BY ACTRESS CONNIE SELLICK,ACTOR RANDY TRAVIS. A SONG FOR THE SEASON BY ACTOR ANDY GRIFFITH,ACTRESS NAOMI JUDD.A CHRISTMAS ROMANCE BY ACTRESS OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN.A CHRISTMAS WISH BY ACTRESS DEBBIE REYNOLDS,ACTOR NEIL PATRICK HARRIS.WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE OLD MOVIES? I LOVE TO WATCH THESE OLD MOVIES. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net