Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FAMILY TV SCHEDULE 2014


The Family TV Schedule contains New Family Movies on TV for 2014 - their Premiere Dates and a few of their Encore Airings!

Note: If anything is marked *NEW - I have NOT seen it, yet. I do my best to only promote Family Friendly Programming. Please check TV Ratings before viewing any movie with your family. All Times are listed below in Eastern Standard Time. More to Come... Enjoy!


FAMILY TV SCHEDULE 2014:



OCTOBER


October 4, 2014 - Saturday

Cedar Cove (Television Series - Season 2, Ep 12) ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Cedar Cove (Television Series - Season 2, Ep 11) ... Hallmark Channel ... 11 PM *Encore


October 5, 2014 - Sunday

Nowhere Safe ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Nowhere Safe ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Nowhere Safe ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore


October 11, 2014 - Saturday

Signed, Sealed, Delivered "Marathon" ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM - 11 PM
Perfect on Paper ... Hallmark Channel ... 3 PM *Encore
Recipe for Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 9 PM *NEW PREMIERE


October 12, 2014 - Sunday

Recipe for Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 1 PM *Encore
Heavenly Match ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Heavenly Match ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Recipe for Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 9 PM *Encore
Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 PM *Encore
Heavenly Match ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore


October 16, 2014 - Thursday

Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *Encore


October 17, 2014 - Friday

Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 AM *Encore


October 18, 2014 - Saturday

Mystery Woman Movie Marathon ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM - 1 PM
Recipe for Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 7 PM *Encore
My Boyfriends Dogs ... Hallmark Channel ... 9 PM *NEW PREMIERE


October 19, 2014 - Sunday

My Boyfriends Dogs ... Hallmark Channel ... 1 PM *Encore
Stranded in Paradise ... Hallmark Channel ... 3 PM *Encore
Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 PM *Encore
For Better or For Worse ... Hallmark Channel ... 7 PM *Encore
If I had Wings ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW PREMIERE
My Boyfriends Dogs ... Hallmark Channel ... 9 PM *Encore
If I had Wings ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 PM *Encore
If I had Wings ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore
Along Came a Nanny ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 1 AM *Encore


October 22, 2014 - Wednesday

Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *Encore


October 23, 2014 - Thursday

Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM *Encore


October 24, 2014 - Friday

Heavenly Match ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Heavenly Match ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore
Coffee Shop: Love is Brewing ... UP ... 1 AM *Encore


October 26, 2014 - Sunday

Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM *Encore
Midnight Masquerade ... Hallmark Channel ... 3 PM *Encore
My Boyfriends' Dogs ... Hallmark Channel ... 5 PM *Encore
Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 PM *Encore
Lyfe's Journey ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *NEW PREMIERE
Lyfe's Journey ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 PM *Encore
Lyfe's Journey ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore


October 27, 2014 - Monday

Wedding Planner Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM *Encore
Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 PM *Encore


October 28, 2014 - Tuesday

Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 AM *Encore


October 30, 2014 - Thursday

Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *Encore


October 31, 2014 - Thursday

Christmas begins on Hallmark! See the Christmas TV Schedule for listings!

Garage Sale Mystery: All that Glitters ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 1 PM *Encore
If I had Wings ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Nowhere Safe ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore
If I had Wings ... UP ... 1 AM *Encore


NOVEMBER


November 1, 2014 - Saturday

Lyfe's Journey ... UP ... 7 PM *Encore


November 2, 2014 - Sunday

Christmas begins on UP! See the Christmas TV Schedule for listings!


November 9, 2014 - Sunday

Pants on Fire ... Disney XD ... 7 PM *NEW PREMIERE



*See the CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE for the CHRISTMAS MOVIE GUIDE!


----

47 comments:

  1. Inspiration Network will begin airing episodes of The Waltons on October 18, 2010, launched by a reunion show with the cast members on that date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. insp airs the waltons every weekday at 1 pm and 8pm. THey also air many many Waltons special episodes on the weekends and have very uplifting movies. I don't see much listed here about their network. They have info on their website insp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your responses.

    I love family tv shows, especially The Waltons! This page is updated often with Family Movies from many different networks. I try to report as much as possible - including the Hallmark Channel, TCM, ABC Family, Gospel Music Channel, Disney, INSP, TBN, HUB, etc...

    Thank you for visiting the Family Schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where? Christmas in July..? July? Let me know?

    Oh, I can't wait. In 4 months. I love Christmas and Halloween movies and TV shows. Can't wait for the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas TV schedule 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Net Movie Blogger,

    What next? July 20-31, 2011. Christmas in July. Cartoon Network, TCM and QVC.

    In 4 months. Can't wait for the 2011 Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Net Movie Blogger, I found it.

    The Santa Clause 2... Starz.
    Friday, July 15 at 1:10 PM and 10:00 PM.
    Saturday, July 16 at 4:45 AM.
    Monday, July 18 at 12:35 PM and 8:00 PM.
    Tuesday, July 19 at 3:15 AM.
    Thursday, July 21 at 5:05 PM and 8:05 PM.
    Friday, July 22 at 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the times for the movie, The Santa Clause 2. I have them also listd under "The Christmas Movies in July" post, here: http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-movies-in-july-2011.html.

    Thank you, again and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Net Movie Blogger,

    Your wonderful. Don't forget, Cartoon Network. "Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle" "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy Save Christmas". The Christmas Movies in July.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Net Movie Blogger,

    152 days until Christmas. Get ready?

    67 days Halloween TV schedule.
    98 days Thanksgiving and Christmas TV schedule.
    112 days Christmas TV schedule.

    God bless you! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Net Movie Blogger,
    I found it. Trapped in Paradise, Jingle All the Way and The Santa Clause 2... All month!!! All this months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 84 days, Christmas TV Schedule 2011. 139 days until Christmas. Don't forget Halloween tv schedule 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got to tell you,I really love this blog. I visit here often. I love good clean, wholesome family entertainment and I love christmas and christmas movies, t.v specials,etc, so i come here doubly as often the closer we get to Christmas time. Really great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy this blog too. You might also mention how great Sue Thomas F.B.Eeye is too!. It's family entertainment and such a good ensemble cast. If you have not seen it, try watch it on GMC in the US, Bravo Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Net Movie Blogger,

    Don't forget? Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown. Ice Age A Mammoth Christmas. A Christmas Story.

    Sorry You miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Net Movie Blogger,

    QVC "Christmas in July". July 22-31, 2012.

    August???, September???, October???, November???. Coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK. I'll help you. Encore Family- DirecTV Ch.542 & Dish Network Ch.347.

    June-December 2012:

    The Happy Elf.
    Christmas Story.
    Santa vs. Claus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this blog and visit it regularly. You are the Best and because of you I never miss a new family movie premiere!

    I'm a big fan of Hallmark Channel Movies and appreciate all the information and pix you give us!

    Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Net, this is my favorite blog. I love Hallmark Movies and now GMC and INSP, too now because of you! I never knew such great movies were on all of these networks. I've shared your site with family and friends and they are always grateful that I did. Thank you!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, I love this blog. I love getting updates on new movies coming up and make sure I get to see all of them. I noticed that you have pictured photos of movies but don't see them on the list for 2013 like Scents and Sensibility, Amazing Love and Bouquet. Can you tell me when they will air?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog and love getting the updates on new movies coming out. I don't miss any of them! I love the details such as movie photos and a synopsis of the movie. I did notice that you have photos of movies to the right of the site of movies that I don't see time listings. Can you tell me when they will air? Scents and Sensibility, The Bouquet and Amazing Love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so glad that so many of you enjoy this blog. I appreciate your kind words and I am so grateful for those of you who share it with others... Thank you!

    To Diane, I am so glad you love the blog and updates, as well. To answer your question... the Movies listed on the side are generally family movies that have been on TV or we hope will be on TV in the future. There are no certain dates, yet, but if or when they do have a premeire date, you will definitely see it listed here! All of those movies, however, are available on DVD, if you don't wish to wait.

    Again, thank you for all your kind words and I hope you enjoy your next Family Movie Night!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've tried to watch Accidentally In Love on YouTube, but just an occasional snippet or trailer, so want to know when this movie will show again on Hallmark? What little I saw, it looks very good. And, I love your blog!!! Even your background makes this blog very cheery. Also, do you know when the other half of the Love Comes Softly movies will show? The last two times the first 5 were shown. I recorded them, so now I need the r est to add to my library. My two close Church friends hadn't seen all of these gre at films, so they now have be cause the one recorded them for me.

    Toodles,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have been able to catch these movies on Hallmark, Teri. I appreciate your kind comments! Very Sweet!

      Whenever "Love Comes Softly" has a marathon, I always include it on the family schedule. As for "Accidentally in Love", it usually airs around Valentines Day, but can also be seen throughout the year, too.

      Thank you, again, and God bless!

      Delete
  23. I loved the movies "the Shunning" and 'the confession". Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay. 67 days until Christmas in July. QVC "Christmas in July" is coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Net Movie Blogger,

    QVC 2013 Christmas In July Schedule. July 20-22, 2013.


    167 days!!! Can't wait for the Christmas TV Schedule 2013. 222 days until Christmas. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. what happened to ''''''''''''''''''''the First Daughter" hallmark

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the best in Family Movies. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together. I use it nearly every day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Friends and Net the Movie Blogger

    October 27, 2013 Sunday
    Dr. Seuss' Halloween is Grinch Night... ABC Family... 7 AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me? When??
      Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

      Delete
    2. Ask??? Net, the Movie Blogger

      Delete
    3. I am looking into it... will be sure to let you know when I find it!

      Delete
  29. Net, the Movie Blogger

    Toy Story of Terror
    October 19, 2013 Saturday... ABC Family... 8 PM
    October 20, 2013 Sunday... ABC Family... 7:30 PM
    October 25, 2013 Friday... Disney Channel... 8 PM


    Dr. Seuss' Halloween is Grinch Night
    October 27, 2013 Sunday... ABC Family... 7 AM

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was wondering when does Cedar Cove come back on. I've enjoyed all the books and I can't wait to watch the series again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Official! Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove returns Saturday, July 19, 2014 for Season 2! (8 pm ET/PT, 7C)

      Delete
  31. Will " When Calls the Heart" be aired again before season 2 begins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No word on that, but I will certainly post it if they do!

      Delete
  32. Please post the name of a new movie last month that I missed, it's called ...(something) Mortgage?,I think and when will it be on again..
    Thank You Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Movie you are referring to is an UP Original Movie called Apple Mortgage Cake.

      See this link for more info:
      http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2014/02/kimberly-elise-stars-in-up-original.html

      Sorry - I don't see it listed in the next couple weeks. And, it's not available on DVD, yet.

      Hope this info helps you, Debbie, in your search! : )

      Delete
  33. your show on "Middle" Im sorry I cant see the woman actress acting in this stupid show.She is just a wonderful actress - she was great in the Christmas movie with Peter Falk. Also great in Everybody Loves Raymond - wish you would show that on Hallmark. Bet you would have a lot of people watching. I do not watch when "Middle" comes on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they play various shows for different people. I think some of The Middle episodes are pretty funny, while others are somewhat 'over the top' silly. I agree with you - Patricia Heaton is a wonderful actress, whether it is a comedy, like "Everybody Loves Raymond" or dramatic, as in the Christmas Movie you referred to: "A Town Without Christmas".

      Delete
  34. Thanks Net for this schedule. I refer to it every week. Thanks to you I never miss the Hallmark movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank YOU! I'm so delighted you enjoy it!

      Delete
  35. Hi, just to let you know you have On Angel's Wings posted as airing on the Hallmark Channel on June 28th, but on the movie page it says it's airing on UP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Thank you for making me aware of that error.

      "On Angel's Wings" will absolutely be premiering June 28, 2014 on the UP network.

      Thank you for catching that Jill and for letting me know! : )

      Delete
  36. Will movies on the Hallmark Movie Channel ever be shown on the Hallmark Channel?. I see some really good ones being advertised

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes Hallmark Movie Channel movies are shown on the regular Hallmark Channel. In August, the Hallmark Channel will be showing The Color of Rain, which first premiered in May on HMC.

      Delete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Amazon Prime - Free Trial


Try Amazon's PRIME, free for 30 Days - click here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...