Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Hallmark Channel Announces Christmas Sequel “Three Wiser Men and a Boy”




The Brenner brothers - Luke (Andrew Walker), Stephan (Paul Campbell), and Taylor (Tyler Hynes) are back for Countdown to Christmas 2024.

Hallmark announced a sequel film to Three Wise Men and a Baby will air during their annual Christmas movie event.

The new film is currently titled: Three Wiser Men and a Boy and picks up five years later in the lives of the Brenner family

Synopsis via Hallmark: "In a crazy turn of events, possibly brought on accidentally by the brothers themselves, the director of Luke’s son Thomas’ (Miles Marthaller) school holiday musical steps down. Luke is desperate to make his son’s stage dreams come true, so he enlists the help of his brothers Taylor and Stephan. Meanwhile, the trio navigates meeting their mom Barbara’s (Margaret Colin) new boyfriend and the brothers grapple with their own feelings about this relationship. In true Brenner brother fashion, they are all in for a Christmas they will never forget."

Three Wiser Men and a Boy was written by: Paul Campbell, Kimberley Sustad and Russell Hainline.

Please share your thoughts in comments below.


Have a Merry Day!
Net


7 comments:

  1. I look forward to this one. I enjoyed the first one. Gave me quite a few laughs.

    Speaking of Christmas (which I do a lot haha) I was walking at my local mall tonight and while walking past the Hallmark store I noticed a Christmas tree lit up in window which gave me a thrill. I saw the two workers standing there so of course I had to ask them why they had just put up a Christmas tree in April which wasn't there last week. They said they put it up because of their Dream Book magazine (never heard of it) that just came out that has a wish list for Christmas ornaments that will come out in July and October that you can get on list for now. That was a nice little touch of Christmas on April 25th for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I have this movie recorded and have not watched it yet! I need to get through the rest of my recorded Christmas movies before the new holiday season starts!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Paula! I still have 32 more to go before the new Christmas season starts.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't seen the 1st movie. I am sure it was good, and it had good ratings. I did want to watch it, just never got around to it.

    I like that at least if hallmark makes sequels, they make them sooner rather than many long years later. Glad PC and KS are getting to write more.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The original “Three Wise Men” is super funny, and I expect the sequel to be the same. I wonder if Kimberly Sustad will have a bigger role in this one, assuming she’s in it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Net, I saw your comment elsewhere about the nativity scene in the original movie, and I would have to agree. It’s cringey and not funny at all to mock our Savior’s birth.

    Otherwise, fun movie, and great cast. Sequels can be kind of tricky, so good luck to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I am not remembering the first movie accurately, but I didn't think Luke was the baby's father? Looking forward to finding out who will be playing Mom's new boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net