Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, April 26, 2024

Make Plans With New TV Movies & Series Episodes This Weekend - See Here:




Are YOU ready for the weekend? Let's start it early with a Friday night movie premiere!

This weekend's entertainment offerings have mystery, history, adventure, family, romance, and more!

Check out what's new below...




********************


Friday, April 26, 2024:



Storyline: Goldy Berry's Medieval feast at Hyde Castle gets interrupted by a murder. She teams up with Detective Shultz to solve the mystery before the murderer strikes again.

Premieres Friday, April 26, 2024
at 9pm/8c on Hallmark Mystery



********************


Saturday, April 27, 2024:




Storyline: To help build a family tree, single mom Amelia tracks down her daughter's IVF donor. It becomes a journey of trust, love, and discovering the meaning of family.

Premieres Saturday, April 27, 2024
at 8pm/7c on the Hallmark Channel



********************


Sunday, April 28, 2024:

Into the Wild Frontier



Episode 6, “John Coffee Hays: A Texas Legend” via INSP:

A Tennessee native, John Coffee Hays heads to the frontier of Texas in the 1830s and signs on as an early member of the Texas Rangers. In 1844, Hays becomes a legend when he leads a small band of rangers in a desperate fight with the Comanche.


Into the Wild Frontier
Premieres Sunday, April 28, 2024
at 6pm/5c on INSP


********************


Sunday, April 28, 2024:




Episode 4 - Appalachian Waltz:
A rare day-off for Justin is ruined when a hard-living country band's tour bus breaks down. Justin must manage both the romantic interest of their beautiful violinist and the havoc that their bully of a bodyguard is wreaking all over town.


Premieres Sunday, April 28, 2024
at 8pm/7c on the Cowboy Way Channel


********************


Sunday, April 28, 2024:

images credit: Hallmark Media/edit: itsawonderfulmovie.com

Storyline: It’s Easter in Hope Valley. Elizabeth organizes an egg hunt with help from Nathan. A visitor from Lucas’s past gets the town talking. Angela and Cooper seek to mend a relationship.

Premieres Sunday, April 28, 2024
at 9pm/8c on the Hallmark Channel



********************


Programming Notes:
(highlighting some of this weekend's classic movie stand-outs...)

image: Hallmark Media
Friday -

Fa La La Fridays on the Hallmark Channel:

It's Christmas, Eve - 7pm/6c.
Three Wise Men & a Baby - 11pm/10c.

*Hallmark recently announced a new sequel to Three Wise Men & a Baby is coming this year to Countdown to Christmas. Click here for details on the new Christmas movie sequel: Three Wiser Men & a Boy.



image: Hallmark Media
Saturday -

Aurora Teagarden Marathon
starring Candace Cameron Bure
on Hallmark Mystery, 11am-11pm



UPtv has been airing their classic movies on Saturdays now.

This weekend you can catch...

Saturday:
Diagnosis Delicious - 3pm
A Moving Romance - 5pm
Writing a Love Song - 7pm
Happily Never After - 9pm

*I have yet to see Writing a Love Song, but I keep reading nice reviews for it, so I thought many of you might want to catch this encore.



image: Great American Media

Although Great American Family is not currently airing their original movies on their channel, you can still see their films - Saturday and Sunday nights on the new Merit Street channel. 

Saturday-
Romance at the Vineyard - 6pm/5c
A Harvest Homecoming - 8pm/7c

Sunday-
10 Steps to Love - 6pm/5c
A Prince in Paradise - 8pm/7c


*By the way, the Saturday night movies are my personal movie picks from this bunch. However, airing Sunday night is A Prince in Paradise, which will have its own sequel this Christmas on Great American Family. Click here for details on the new Christmas movie sequel: A Prince In Paradise 2: A Royal Proposal.


********************



I hope you all have wonderful plans for this last weekend in April. If so, you'll probably want to set your DVR for some (if not all) of the programs above.

It's the last *Spring into Love* movie this weekend for the Hallmark Channel. Next up in May - the network will have their *Countdown to Summer* original movies. Stay tuned for that!

If you want an even more Spring feel, then you'll want to tune in for an Easter celebration this Sunday night on When Calls the Heart! The press images released by Hallmark show the children coloring eggs, which is so sweet to see, but I'm also hoping Pastor Joseph imparts some spiritual teachings around the true meaning of Easter/Resurrection Sunday.

In addition to When Calls the Heart on Sunday night, it's also the fourth episode of Blue Ridge: The Series. For those of you who recently asked about closed captioning, if you watch through the Cowboy Way Channel, it does not function; however, subtitles will work for Blue Ridge: The Series through Plex or XumoPlay. And both streaming options are free! I hope this helps many of you enjoy the show even more.

The new premiere from the Curious Caterer mystery wheel, starring Nikki DeLoach and Andrew Walker, certainly looks intriguing. I especially like their period costumes in this, and at least Hallmark has kept this series going - so far. Hopefully, "Foiled Plans" is just as delicious as the previous Curious Caterer mysteries.

Please note: I have not pre-screened the new movies/episodes mentioned above. If you'd like to leave a review, please share in comments below.


I hope you all have a bright and beautiful Spring weekend!

Blessings! 
Net


SHINING HIS LIGHT:

"In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps."
~Proverbs 16:9

16 comments:

  1. Another fun weekend with my own watch list. :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad Great American Family is not airing any movies on their channel. I enjoyed so many Christmas ones, and several other’s they aired year around. I know GAF Pure Flix is a great streaming choice, but sad it seems we are being pushed to purchase a subscription to see any family friendly movies from them. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still hoping one of your weekend movie and series posts will have Great American Family listed with movies. Fans expressed their frustration with the programming on Facebook with the Perry Mason post. With majority of the fans saying bring the movies back and get rid of Perry Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Jeanette definitely looks like the 1920's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanette looks like Snow White as referred to Lucas’ Queen of Hearts

      Delete
  5. I love those pics of little Lily and Jack! They are so cute!

    I’m also hoping Easter is recognized in a religious way with everyone in Hope Valley going to church or something like that. It will be a huge miss if they don’t.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, that top image is ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like great weekend watching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curious Caterer: Foiled Plans Review...

    I could not wait to review it. My time is 12:25 am! I promise to go to bed right after!! Haha ;) I absolutely LOVED this one!!! I don't want to give to much away, because it was really good. I liked how there was no "don't interfere in the investigation" speech. All the cops respected my, appreciated and wanted Goldie's help. And that was a nice change.

    The young cop was cute, very young ;) and I loved the scene when Tom takes away Goldie's scone and eats it himself.

    I think this was my favorite mystery for this year. The mystery plot was great as well, it was a trickier than normal. And family friendly! This is one to buy. I hope they make more.

    (When Tom was reading a poem written on his hand, it reminded me of his character Billy on WCTH in Season 1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, Thank you sweet girl for being the first to review Curious Caterer: Foiled Plans and staying up late to do so! You are such a devoted reviewer here and I know many here will appreciate your review before watching. So good to hear how much you enjoyed it, and this being your favorite mystery, so far, this year!!!

      Also, thanks for the tip about Andrew's character Billy on WCTH being similar to one of the scenes. I will be sure to look for that! :)

      Have a fabulous weekend!!!
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  9. The Curious Caterer Mysteries are always enjoyable.

    They usually give the actors a two-movie contract so this is Juan Pablo Di Pace's second one.

    He and Laura Osnes were simply sensational in Raise A Glass To Love which is one of my all time favourite Hallmark movies.

    From the synopsis it looks as if he is the father of the child so that doesn't automatically rule me out of watching it but I'm not terribly sure that I'm that happy about the subject matter - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abigail! Your review of 'The Curious Caterer Mysteries' was spot-on! Oh my gosh it was seriously excellent in every way. My husband and I were on the edge of our seats basking in the awesomeness of what was unfolding on our tv screen. Kudos to everyone involved in putting together such an intriguing and engaging story. And high-fives to the cast who brought the storyline and characters to life. :-) :-) I have to say this was also my favorite mystery of 2024 too.

    And, to top of a wonderful weekend, my husband and I watched 'Branching Out' which was also an excellent movie. I forget sometimes how wonderful of an actress Sarah is. She brought her A-game for sure and her daughter was precocious. She is going to have a long career. Sarah's best friend brought brutal honesty and had great chemistry with Sarah. Sarah also had amazing chemistry with Juan. I adored his large and loud family. Plus, the scenery was an added bonus. I wish every weekend of movies could be this stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you enjoyed it Joan. We always seem to like the same stuff. I'll have to try Branching Out for sure now! ;)

    I especially loved watching Marla and Trach going deeper into their roles. And Trach has definitely changed from the last film. I really liked him this time.

    Have a good week my KY friend! Try to stay cool, it got to 90° today. Yikes! This daughter of a red head is staying inside today. I melt if I go in the sun! Hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail,

      Yes, we always seem to enjoy the same stuff. I do hope you enjoy Branching Out. :-) It was filmed in Utah.

      Thanks for the warm wishes. I hope you have a good week as well my Kentucky friend! I hope you stayed inside. We don't want you melting! LoL We would certainly miss you! I like warm weather but not 90 degrees.

      Take care.

      Delete
  12. I finally watched the new Curious Caterer & I agree with the reviews above, it was great! It actually threw me for a loop and I didn’t figure it out until the very end. It was full of little clues & twists & turns, not obvious at all! Crossing our fingers they make more! Loved seeing a cameo from Morning Show Mysteries.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net