Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ARCHIVE: February 2015 "Family TV Schedule"


This is an ARCHIVE (below) of the "Family TV Schedule" from February 2015!

For the Updated Guide, Click Here: [ FAMILY TV SCHEDULE 2015 ]


FEBRUARY


*Click Here for the Hallmark Channel's "Countdown to Valentine's Day" 24-7 Movie Schedule!


February 1, 2015 Sunday

Kitten Bowl II ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM - 9 PM *NEW
Puppy Bowl XI ... Animal Planet ... 3 PM - ? AM *NEW
A Girl's Best Friend ... UP ... 5 PM *Encore

I Do, I Do, I Do
February 4, 2015 Wednesday

A Wish Come True ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *Encore


February 5, 2015 Thursday

A Novel Romance ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM *Encore


February 6, 2015 Friday

Love by the Book ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM *Encore
A Novel Romance ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM *Encore
I Do, I Do, I Do ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *NEW
Meet My Valentine ... ION ... 9 PM *NEW
Surprised by Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM *Encore
Love by the Book ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM *Encore


February 7, 2015 Saturday

I Do, I Do, I Do ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM *Encore
A Wish Come True ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM *Encore
Surprised by Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM *Encore
So You Said Yes ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *NEW
Life of a King ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore

DVD


February 8, 2015 Saturday

A Wish Come True ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM *Encore
So You Said Yes ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM *Encore
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW
Cloudy with a Chance of Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *NEW
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
I Do, I Do, I Do ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM *Encore
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore


February 12, 2015 Thursday

I Do, I Do, I Do ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM *Encore
So You Said Yes ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *Encore


February 13, 2015 Friday

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown ... ABC ... 8 PM - 9 PM*Valentine Special
Bad Hair Day ... Disney Channel ... 8 PM *NEW
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 11 PM *Encore


February 14, 2015 Saturday

Bad Hair Day ... Disney Channel ... 10:30 AM *Encore
So You Said Yes ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM *Encore
Cloudy with a Chance of Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM *Encore
A Novel Romance ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM *Encore
All Of My Heart ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *NEW
Meet My Valentine ... ION ... 8 PM *Encore
Cloudy with a Chance of Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM *Encore


February 15, 2015 Sunday

I Do, I Do, I Do ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM *Encore
All Of My Heart ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM *Encore
So You Said Yes ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM *Encore
All Of My Heart ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM *Encore
A Gift of Miracles ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *NEW


February 16, 2015 Monday

A Gift of Miracles ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 PM *Encore
Splitting Adam ... NICK ... 7 PM *NEW


February 17, 2015 Tuesday

Splitting Adam ... NICK ... 5 PM *Encore


February 18, 2015 Wednesday

Bridal Wave ... Hallmark Channel ... 7 PM *Encore


February 20, 2015 Friday

A Gift of Miracles ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM *Encore
Splitting Adam ... NICK ... 7 PM *Encore
A Gift of Miracles ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM *Encore


February 21, 2015 Saturday

All Of My Heart ... Hallmark Channel ... 5 PM *Encore
Splitting Adam ... NICK ... 6 PM *Encore
Bad Hair Day ... Disney Channel ... 8:15 PM *Encore


February 22, 2015 Sunday

Bridal Wave ... Hallmark Channel ... 11 AM *Encore
Christian Mingle ... UP ... 5 PM *Encore
Dancer and the Dame ... UP ... 7 PM *NEW
Bridal Wave ... Hallmark Channel ... 9 PM *Encore
Dancer and the Dame ... UP ... 9 PM *Encore
Dancer and the Dame ... UP ... 1 AM *Encore


February 24, 2015 Tuesday

Bad Hair Day ... Disney Channel ... 8 PM *Encore *Encore


February 28, 2015 Saturday

A Gift of Miracles ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 3 PM *Encore
Splitting Adam ... NICK ... 4 PM *Encore


-------------------------------


This has been an ARCHIVE of the "Family TV Schedule" from February 2015!

For the Updated Guide, Click Here: [ FAMILY TV SCHEDULE 2015 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...