Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Which CHRISTMAS MOVIE did I choose to Mark the 25th of March? 🌟 SEE and SHARE Your Pick HERE:


 πŸŽ„ Merry *Mark the 25th*! πŸŽ„




On each 25th day of the month we highlight the day here at *It's a Wonderful Movie* as we Countdown to Christmas! March 25th marks 9 months until December 25th, Christmas day!

If you'd like to join along to celebrate the day - all you have to do is choose something Christmassy to watch TODAY! It can be a Christmas movie, cartoon, family sitcom or anything you like. (There's only one stipulation - it must be family friendly.) Then, please share in comments below your Christmas choice for the day!

Last month, you may recall, the 25th also landed on a Thursday, which is one of the days Hallmark plays their weekly Christmas movies.

Since I happen to love the Christmas movie airing today (Thursday, March 25th) on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, I am choosing my pick to *Mark the 25th"...



Starring: Jesse Metcalfe and Autumn Reeser


Storyline via Hallmark: When Nick, a career-focused investment banker, is fired from his high-powered firm at Christmastime, he takes a job at a Christmas tree lot owned by a warmhearted, elderly man. There, he meets Julie, an astronomy teacher who’s always looked to the stars for hope. As the Christmas spirit washes over him — and he begins falling for Julie — the once self-centered Nick discovers the joy of helping others. When he learns that Julie and the tree lot owner are facing hard times, Nick strives to end their troubles in time for them all to share a Christmas under the stars.


"Christmas Under the Stars"
Encores:
Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 8pm/7c.
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries


🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟



If you can't catch Christmas Thursday night, then perhaps you can tune in for the Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie- Friday night...



Starring: Elizabeth Henstridge, Ryan Paevey, Bruce Davison and Julia Duffy


Storyline via Hallmark: With Christmas approaching in New York City, Jessica, an archival historian enmeshed in a declining romantic relationship, is hired to create an exhibition honoring the history of Christmas at The Plaza Hotel. There, she meets Nick, a handsome decorator who’s been commissioned to deck out the iconic landmark. When they’re paired together to prepare the exhibition, they wind up enjoying a host of holiday traditions together and find themselves falling for each other. Tensions soon rise as Jessica must figure out her romantic priorities and decide with whom she’ll ultimately spend Christmas at The Plaza.

"Christmas at the Plaza"
Encores:
Friday, March 26, 2021 at 9pm/8c.
on the Hallmark Channel


πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„


I wholehearted recommend both of these Christmas movies that premiered on the Hallmark Channel in 2019! There's a deeper, richer story within both of these films; in "Christmas Under the Stars" it's interesting to see when Nick (Jesse Metcalfe) finds a fresh perspective after he losses his white collar corporate job and finds himself at a low point working for Clem, at a local tree lot. Gradually Nick finds a renewed sense of purpose there, along with new friends, including Clem, Julie (Autumn Reeser) and her son, Matt (Anthony Bolognese). I enjoyed the star theme thoughout the movie and watching Nick capture a new view on life and Christmas.

"Christmas at the Plaza" is a movie filled with history and romance. Ryan Paevey's character, Nick (yes, another Nick, a common character name used at Christmas!), is the Christmas decorator at the Plaza Hotel and Jessica (Elizabeth Henstridge) is there to create a special exhibition for Christmas! First, she has to come up with a great theme for this grand event. Along the way, Nick inspires Jessica and shows her a joyful side of the Christmas Season she had been missing. Nick shares with Jessica the history of his grandparents dancing at the Plaza and another past romance may be reunited there!

You can check out more Christmas movies airing in April - here! By the way, one movie on the schedule has been changed. "Deliver by Christmas" will now only have one air date in April - April 29th on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. It has been removed on April 9th and replaced with "The Sweetest Christmas."

If you'd like to join in our Countdown to Christmas event, please share your *Mark the 25th* Christmas pick in comments below!

Joyous Blessings to You All! Net









25 comments:

  1. Is the Christmas movie that is played on Hallmark Channel on Friday the one that was filmed in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "Christmas at the Plaza" was filmed at the Plaza Hotel in New York!

      Delete
    2. Two of my Favorite movies!! I watch a Christmas Hallmark every single night before I go to sleep! I already have these on DVD but I am wondering why I haven't seen any of the new ones on DVD, like Christmas at Starlight???

      Delete
  2. It's not Christmas-y, but my family is watching "Heartland" tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy G. Thank you for sharing! I love the old eps. of Heartland - always enjoyed watching those with my family, too!

      Delete
  3. Christmas Under the Stars is one of my favorites. Such a warm and cozy movie, that honors the real spirit of Christmas. The one that as the Grinch says can't be bought in a store, perhaps he says Christmas means something more. Oh yes it does! Praise God! Happy 25th Net!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! The TRUE JOY of Christmas can not be bought! In fact, Jesus paid the price for us! Praise God, indeed!

      Hope you had a Merry 25th, too!

      Delete
  4. Yay...we're a quarter of the way there!!

    I love both of these movies, but I have recently watched them. (I have been watching a Hallmark Christmas movie almost every night this month! Can't get enough of 'em!) I feel like watching Lacey Chabert tonight, so I am going to go with this past year's Christmas Waltz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, "Christmas Waltz" is a wonderful choice! I've only watched it one time, so far, but I was instantly taken by it. I'm sure it's one of those movies I'll eventually end up watching over and over countless times! Lacey and Will make such a perfect match on screen. Only thing is... the ending always leaves me wanting more! I keep hearing fans requesting a sequel. I don't know if it will happen, but I think it would be nice to see where their story leads to next.

      Hope you had a Merry 25th!

      Delete
  5. I think I'll watch a Christmas cartoon with the kids, then hubs and I will watch Christmas Under the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, That sounds so nice. Hope you and your children and your husband enjoyed it!

      Merry 25th (belated) to you all!

      Delete
  6. 9 Months until Christmas? Wow, sure is going by fast! I'll join in by watching Christmas at the Plaza Friday. Favorite scene is the family game night. CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ, I love that part, too! I always wish we could see more of the family being silly and singing Christmas Carols. Even though it's a simple version of Jingle Bells, Ryan Paevey sounds like he has a nice voice.

      Thank you for joining in with us! :)

      Delete
  7. I love both of your choices!

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, Yes! Hallmark played two great movies this week. I was happy to share both of them!

      Delete
  8. Christmas Under the Stars, one of my favorites, is my choice to watch tonight. I've watched it many times over, and will continue as long as it is aired. Love Jesse and Autumn, they perform wonderfully together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glady, That is so true! Jesse and Autumn are excellent together. "A Country Wedding" is one of my absolute favorite non-Christmas Hallmark movies and like you, I've watched "Christmas Under the Stars" countless times and I just love it!

      Thank you for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  9. Joyce in CarolinaThursday, March 25, 2021

    I'm with you Net, watching Christmas Under the Stars. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce! Thank you for sharing and watching with us! Doesn't it just warm your heart to watch Nick working side by side with Clem? Glad you enjoyed this one, too!

      Merry (belated) Mark the 25th to You!!!

      Delete
  10. Net, do you know if/when the next Hallmark Channel weekend Christmas movie marathon will occur? I'm thankful for the weekly Thursday HMM Christmas movie & weekly Friday night Hallmark Christmas movie -- Christmas Under the Stars and Christmas in the Plaza are "wonderful" movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug, Glad you enjoy the weekly Christmas movies, too!

      That's a good question - regarding a Christmas movie marathon. I'm thinking we will not see one of those until Christmas in July, and it's really hard to say what Hallmark is planning this year. It could be a week, a weekend, not at all, or even the whole month! At this point, we don't have any clues, but stay tuned... I'm on the case and there are a lot of great sleuthers who visit here, too, and I'm sure if anyone sees or hears anything - they are bound to share!

      Delete
  11. I would like to see either Hallmark Movies and Mysteries or Hallmark Channel show The Christmas Doctor, Cranberry Christmas or Christmas Tree Lane or maybe Christmas in Vienna during the Thursday and Friday Christmas movies that you have seen all year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Those are wonderful movie picks. Unfortunately, I don't see any of those Christmas movies scheduled, yet, but I imagine they will get replays one of these days!

      Merry (belated) 25th to you! :)

      Delete
    2. I am not sure but I did see Christmas in Vienna on the last week of April but I wasn't sure if if that is on Thursday April 29 on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries or Hallmark Channel on Friday April 30?

      Delete
    3. That's right, Chris. Hallmark changed some of the schedule recently and they added Christmas in Vienna on Friday, April 30th on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm/7c.

      Hope you can catch it then. :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net