Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, October 22, 2016

This Weekend: See ALL the FALL Hallmark Harvest Movies & the First 'Hailey Dean' Mystery Movie!



Saturday & Sunday, October 22-23, 2016:

It's a Full Weekend of "Fall Harvest" themed movies on the Hallmark Channel!




Check the schedule, *HERE*!



Sunday, October 23, 2016:

'Life Goes On' for Hallmark's notorious 'Mystery Woman,' actress Kellie Martin, as she stars this weekend in the first film in the Nancy Grace movie series...



Storyline via Hallmark: Hailey Dean (Martin) is a bright, disciplined and acutely observant former prosecutor who has found a new way to help others when she becomes a therapist. Always motivated to get to the heart of the matter, Hailey suspects foul play when... Click Here to Read More...

Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 9pm/8c.
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Have a Wonderful Weekend, Everyone!

This is the last weekend before Christmas begins! Get those DVRs ready this week, grab a blanket, snuggle in, and join us for this upcoming (sleigh) ride...

8 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THIS WEEKENDS MOVIE UPDATE. I'M ALWAYS CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT IS ON OVER THE WEEKEND. YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS GREAT! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING OUR MYSTERY WOMAN TAKE ON THE ROLE OF HAILEY DEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta honestly say, we enjoyed last years Fall Harvest movies over this years. They were okay this year, but not as fun, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Hallmark would do some Halloween them movies and some Thanksgiving movies

      Delete
    2. Hallmark does have some Halloween and Thanksgiving themed movies, including: October Kiss, Good Witch, The Thanksgiving House, A Family Thanksgiving, Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade, Hats off to Christmas (has Halloween pumpkin carving and dressing up), etc... I'm sure there will be even more during Fall Harvest next year!

      Delete
    3. My favorite Hallmark Thanksgiving movie is An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Why was there nothing mentioned about The Good Witch Secrets of Grey House? It was on Saturday, a sneak peak of next season of Good Witch? It was such a good movie/show, by the way. I say the best movies came from HM&M channel, The Irresistible Blueberry Farm was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your question, Sabrina. I personally have chosen not to promote the 'Good Witch' series, but I did have a link to the complete Fall schedule which included this movie.

      Like you, I also enjoy movies on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and it's seems interesting how they are strongly promoting that Hallmark has two stations this year, with actresses Kellie Martin, Rachel Boston, and Alicia Witt doing promo commercials! I love it! 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' is still my favorite, and it has been on both stations!

      Thank you for commenting, Sabrina! Hope you enjoy all the Hallmark movies - on both stations! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you for the response, it is no problem at all. I love talking to people that love the Hallmark Channels. I have so many on both of my DVRs and I watch them all the time. I have a few of them on dvd now in case my DVR stops working. The HH&M channel I think I like it a lot lately because I haven't saw them all. I saw Strawberry Summer recently, it is my favorite movie right now. I can't get enough Hallmark movies :) Thank you for having this site for us to talk, and know what's coming up.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net