Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Behind the Scenes Video of "Paris Christmas Waltz" and More Movies Coming to Great American Family!!!



Today Jen Lilley shared an extra fun behind-the-scenes video of Paris Christmas Waltz, which included herself, her co-stars Matthew Morrison and Steph Siadatan, plus, the director/producers Michael and Janeen Damian, and an amazing set filled with incredible holiday decor that epitomizes that magic of the Christmas season!

The video was made in the spirit of the popular Wes Anderson trend. (For those of you who aren't familiar, according to Google... the Wes Anderson video trend has people traveling, eating out, doing mundane things, and filming it in the famed director's signature colorful and quirky style.)

I simply couldn't resist sharing this video with all of you! (see below)









And a few extras...

Here are two more screen-grabs of Danica McKellar as she's filming her Christmas movie...




And... Paul Greene recently teased us with this image of his Christmas movie co-star and asked us to guess who it might be! Any guesses???




Great American Family recently announced "Destined at Christmas 2," and the lead actress, Shae Robins, shared these delightful images from on-the-set...




Update: Here are a couple images of Jill Wagner - showing her longer hair (a lovely long wig) for her new Great American Family Christmas movie. (For those of you who may not know, Jill has shorter hair right now because of a role she has in another movie, Special Ops: Lioness. In that film, she is portraying a woman in the military.)



We are just over a week away from Christmas in July! 

Until then, Happy Movie-Watching!!!

Stay tuned!

Blessings, Net


23 comments:

  1. Is that Danica McKellar Paul Greene’s mystery co-star?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No word, yet, from GAFam, but that's also my guess for now!!! :)

      Delete
  2. How do you know Paul Greenes Christmas movie is for GAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes my heart happy to see movies in full swing at GAF! Also Jen Lilley is just such a fun follow on Instagram! Really looking forward to some new content with GAF! Thanks Net for putting this all together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I sooo agree! Jen's IG is always a delight to follow. I knew some people who visit here don't do social media much, so when I saw this - I just had to share. This new video was a wonderful surprise today.

      Happy to share! Thank you so much for commenting! :)
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  4. I’m loving these recent “guess my costar” games, more actors should do it! It’s a fun spin to go along with new movie previews. Hmmmm unless it’s the glare of the photo but Paul Greenes costar’s hair looks too light to be Danica?

    —Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Yeah, that picture is really throwing me too! It's a little hazy looking on my computer screen. Is it the same for you? I simply screen-grabbed it and shared it as is. I didn't brighten or lighten it in any way, but the foggy look of it made me wonder if someone brightened it.

      Anyway, my Danica guess may be all wrong, but it's still fun trying to figure it out - whoever it may be!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it’s so fun to see all the guesses! Maybe Merritt Patterson? I don’t have social media so not sure of her whereabouts right now….

      —Paula

      Delete
    3. Perhaps it's Jill Wagner!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for these fun clips! Seeing all these sweet pics helps me pass the time until I hear of my TV shows going back to work (which won't be for maybe another month or 2). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I'm happy to share! Thank you for commenting and letting me know how much you enjoyed this post. :)

      Delete
  6. Jill Wagner's long hair is back. I wonder if she's filming with Paul Greene. They would be good together I think. Especially if the hair in the picture is more brown than black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer R - I saw that, too! I had been wondering if they might do something or if they might make it part of the story. I guess they thought the longer hair would be best. It's a beautiful wig, reminds me a lot of Erin Krakow's.

      I added a couple pics above - so everyone could see.

      Also, I agree... Jill & Paul would be fun together! :)

      Maybe, if we guess two or more... we can eventually get it right - like we did Matthew Morrison! So fun guessing with you, Jennifer!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  7. Joyce in CarolinaWednesday, June 21, 2023

    I heard Jill Wagner is in Canada filming. Don't know if this is correct information, but she fits the scene in the picture with Paul. She posted some new pictures with long hair again, but I believe they were wigs. But that works too.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, That's definitely a good guess too! I also saw those pics of Jill's longer hair; I couldn't resist adding them above.

      I especially love how cute she looks with the red beanie hat; it really gives me the warm Christmas fuzzies!!! :)

      Delete
  8. I believe Jill Wagner is a mystery co-star in Paul Greene’s Christmas movie, isn’t she?

    What’s Christmas movie Jill Wagner & Paul Greene star in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first thought was Jill Wagner too. I would love to see Jill with Paul Greene!
    I am one of those not on social media, so any news is appreciated Net.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something about the hair in Paul Greene's picture makes me wonder if the mystery co-star could be Sarah Lind. That's my one and only guess. :-) Always fun reading you social media sleuths try to figure it out!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a good guess! I forgot about her.

      —Paula

      Delete
  12. My second guess would be Maggie Lawson. She was great with Paul Greene in My Favorite Wedding. My third guess would be Cindy Busby. Would love to guess Becca Tobin but she is too short for that picture. Can't wait to see who it is!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net