Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

🍎🍁 Great American Family Announces "Apples, Orchards & Romance," Starring Trevor Donovan and Jessica Lowndes 🍎🍁 SEE HERE:




Get ready to *FALL* in love with Trevor Donovan and Jessica Lowndes in the all-new *Great American Autumn* movie, Apples, Orchards & Romance. Isn't that the most perfect fall-themed title?

Read all the details about this film that is currently in production via Great American Media's press release:




TREVOR DONOVAN 
AND 
JESSICA LOWNDES PROVE

THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME IN 
APPLES, ORCHARDS & ROMANCE,

AN ORIGINAL MOVIE FOR 
GREAT AMERICAN AUTUMN

NEW YORK, NY – June 20, 2023 – Great American Family today announced production is underway on Apples, Orchards & Romance, starring Trevor Donovan (Jingle Bell Princess, “90210”) and Jessica Lowndes (I’m Glad It’s Christmas, Harmony from the Heart, “90210”) as part of the annual Great American Autumn programming event which returns this September with all-new, fall-themed original movies.

In Apples, Orchards & Romance, teacher Drew Granger (Donovan) accepts a temporary substitute job in his old hometown of Chestnut Hollow, Texas, where he meets Aiden, the proverbial new kid at school, desperate for a caring friend. While he would rather have taken a job anywhere else, Drew reconsiders Chestnut Hollow when he meets Lainie Abbott (Lowndes), the new manager of his parents’ massive apple orchard and cider mill business, and more importantly, Aiden’s mom.

Apples, Orchards & Romance is the first of two new Great American Family films starring Donovan, who will also star in the upcoming holiday original movie, Christmas by Chance. In addition to his acting career, Donovan is also a children’s author who is currently collaborating with middle school students participating in his anti-bullying initiative, Team Upstanders, to write and animate the fourth book in his ‘Love Always’ series. All proceeds from the book will be donated to Team Upstanders, which is dedicated to creating a support system for students based on treating others with empathy, kindness, and respect. Team Upstanders is just one of the many ways Donovan makes a difference by giving back to communities.

Apples, Orchards & Romance is executive produced by Brad Krevoy, Amy Krell, Jimmy Townsend, Lorenzo Nardini, Cara J. Russell, Trevor Donovan, Kelly Martin, Susie Belzberg Krevoy, Don McCutcheon, and Jessica Lowndes. David Anselmo produces. Supervising producers are James Mou and W. Michael Beard. Associate Producer is Victor St. Pierre. Don McCutcheon directs from an original screenplay written by Riley Weston.



ABOUT GREAT AMERICAN FAMILY

Great American Family is America’s premiere destination for quality family-friendly programming, including original holiday movies, rom-coms, and fan-favorite series that celebrate faith, family and country. Great American Family is home to year-round seasonal celebrations, including Great American Christmas, the network’s signature franchise featuring holiday-themed movies and specials. Founded in 2021, Great American Family is part of the Great American Media portfolio of brands. Follow Great American Family on Twitter: @GAfamilyTV Facebook: @GAfamilytv Instagram: @gactv

MEDIA CONTACTS:

Pam Slay
Network Program Publicity
818.415.3784
pamslay@gacmedia.com

Mead Rust
469.663.7717
meadrust@gacmedia.com


*****************************


Here are a couple behind-the-scenes images Jessica Lowndes and Trevor Donovan have shared from their movie. I imagine we'll see some images of Trevor and Jessica together soon!

Jessica Lowndes is pictured with her co-star, Luxton Handspiker, who plays her son in the movie. You may recall, Luxton portrayed the new orphan, Roy, in the "When Hope Calls" Christmas episodes.





Update:

And on cue, Trevor Donovan shared these images of himself with Jessica Lowndes...




I hope you enjoyed this news today!

Blessings, Net


23 comments:

  1. Good news! You are so right about the title. It makes one think of the leaves changing and bringing out the apple fritters recipe.

    I hope Trevor and Jessica are in a happy place professionally. I feel their acting is better at GAF.

    Best to all,
    Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabe's Mom, Good to hear you also liked the title. I think it's sweet Trevor's character's parents have an apple orchard. That really goes along with the tradition of teachers and apples. I love that!!!

      Hope we get to see Trevor and Jessica in the orchard picking apples together.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. Another one I won't have to watch - this is becoming really depressing - far too many single fathers and mothers - Forence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares if they're single parents? You do realize people that are married become single parents when their spouse dies right? Or they get divorced. That's life. Not everything is a perfect world. Gee whiz

      Delete
    2. I don't think it is. Falling in love again after losing a spouse either to premature death or a divorce is actually a good thing. Not everyone wants to remain single forever after losing someone they loved for a time, especially if that someone wants them to be happy!

      Some of my favorite Hallmark movies about falling in love again are: 'The Color of Rain', 'Hello It's me', and a few others that I'll think of later.

      It's good to chose to not be alone forever after losing someone. -Maria

      Delete
    3. Well I don't like these movies - that's my opinion and my problem.

      I certainly won't be watching any of these type of movies - Florence

      Delete
  3. This movie sounds really sweet....I think Jessica and Trevor will make a really cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this looks like a really sweet movie! Falling in love again stories are kind of my favorite in a way. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d be willing to go back to school if I had a teacher like Trevor! 🍎

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that they are having autumn movies again this year! I love that time of year and wish we could have more fall movies and keep Christmas movies until at least November. Trevor and Jessica will be so cute together. And I also love that she is a parent in this movie. A different side of her to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited for this movie! I love both of these actors, I really started liking Trevor after “Love on Limb”. And I agree, this is the most perfect title, ones like these always draw me in! Especially living in CA and never really getting a fall season, I love all the beautiful scenery of these fall movies ;)

    —Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. This news makes me so happy! This movie sounds wonderful. And, I too do not have a problem with anything that has single fathers and mothers. I say that because I was a single mom, for four years, before I married my current husband. He gladly took on the role of step-parent, and helped me raise my son. My son loves both his biological dad as well as his step-dad. Anyway, I found my lasting love, the second time around. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so glad to know you were able to find love again - that is beautiful!

      It looks like Jessica will portray a wonderful mom in this movie - just based upon the bright smiles on their faces in the picture above. I'm really looking forward to this movie, too!

      Blessings to you, Net

      Delete
    2. Hi Net,

      Thank you for your blessings! I really appreciate it. :-)
      I am so thankful God brought my husband to me. He is such a good man who loves me and my son dearly.

      And, I am happy to hear you are excited about this movie too.

      Delete
  9. Love Trevor Donovan!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know the name of the Hallmark movie with Ben Ayres and Nikki DeLoach that was just filmed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you, perhaps, thinking of the movie, Field Day? This new fall movie will star Benjamin Ayres and Rachel Boston.

      You can see the poster and more details here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2023/06/hallmark-premiered-new-fall-into-love-movie-field-day-Christmas-con.html

      Delete
    2. No I heard he filmed something recently with Nikki Deloach. I was thinking it might be a Christmas movie

      Delete
    3. Benjamin Ayres & Nikki DeLoach we’re in Cranberry Christmas

      Delete
    4. Hmmm? Not sure. I know Nikki Deloach & Lucas Bryant filmed "A World Record Christmas" in April.

      Could it be the new Hallmark Christmas series "Holidazed"? I'm not sure of all of the stars who are involved, but it's possible both Nikki and Benjamin are in it.

      Delete
    5. It might be Holidazed idk. I even seen on his Instagram a video of him and Nikki at the airport and he said he was off to filming something with her

      Delete
  11. I’m BEYOND excited to see real Fall/Harvest movies being made. There’s too much Christmas and not enough Fall. Movies like “Falling for You”, “Love, Fall and Order”, “Love, Of Course” Pumpkins, festivals, changing of leaves, etc. PLEASE make more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net