Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, May 5, 2023

Hallmark Movie Classics Available on Blu-Ray - starring Candace Cameron Bure, Danica McKellar, Lacey Chabert and more!



I know. I know. Streaming is all the rage these days, but I still really like my DVDs. How 'bout you? For me, owning a movie on DVD is very similar to having books. It's something you can hold onto and build a tangible collection of. It can't disappear in some storage cloud somewhere. You can also share them with family and friends, plus wrap them up as gifts!

And while I admit, I do enjoy streaming movies and such, here and there, I'm grateful the production companies still take the time and energy to churn out these DVDs. And I must not be alone, right, or they wouldn't continue to sell them. Nevertheless, in spite of how much people stream, DVDs must still be a profitable industry.

Hallmark not only sells their popular movies on DVD, but some even get elevated to Blu-Ray status! Recently, Hallmark added these great classics below to their Blu-Ray editions, and I wanted to be certain you all were aware, in case you wanted to add them to your collection...




Storyline: After Avery’s (Chabert) storybook Christmas wedding is canceled unexpectedly, dance instructor Roman (Kemp) helps her rebuild her dreams.


Trailer:





Storyline: Lauren leaves everything behind in Boston for a new chapter in her life and career. On an unforeseen detour to the town of Grandon Falls, she discovers love and family, helping her embrace the magic of Christmas.

Trailer:






Storyline: Jenna, a former professional dancer, uses ballet to help a hockey player get back on the ice.

Trailer:






Storyline: Ally Craig has been fostering retired military dog, Sunshine, as she recovers from a broken engagement. But sparks fly again when Sunshine's military partner, Jake Terry, returns to claim the dog.

Trailer:






Storyline: A group of postal detectives work to solve the mysteries behind undeliverable letters and packages from the past, delivering them when they are needed most.

Trailer:





Hallmark Movies Already Available on Blu-Ray include:



Click here for the current price of Five More Minutes on Blu-Ray at Amazon




Click here for the current price of You, Me & The Christmas Trees on Blu-Ray at Amazon




Click here for the current price of Christmas at Castle Hart on Blu-Ray at Amazon





Click here for the current price of The Christmas Contest on Blu-Ray at Amazon




Click here for the current price of The Wedding Veil on Blu-Ray at Amazon




Click here for the current price of The Wedding Veil Unveiled on Blu-Ray at Amazon




Click here for the current price of The Wedding Veil Legacy on Blu-Ray at Amazon


Plus, here are some yummy movie snacks...




I hope you find something special to add to your collection. Also, be sure to check out the latest 2023 DVD releases - here!

Happy movie-watching!
Net

12 comments:

  1. Net, Why did you post 2 Christmas at Castle Hart Blu-rays on your blog when I notice Christmas Contest blu-ray or DVD ๐Ÿ“€ ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Net! I am still a fan of dvd's. It's just nice to know you can plop it in your player whenever you want and not worry about if/when/where you can stream it. Also, I like the special features (behind the scenes, gag reals, etc.) that are often part of the dvd. And I like how some come with booklets, or at least a case insert with a write-up and pictures.

    Which leads me to something I've been meaning to mention or ask. Am I the only one who is surprised (and disappointed) that Hallmark does not include any special features with their dvd's? I mean, they have promos for their movies, sometimes they show behind-the-scenes clips, sometimes they have the actors talk about the film or their favorite something-or-other (which I always enjoy!), and so on...is their a reason they never include these? I really wish they would! Just more fun stuff to go along with the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, Such wonderful points! I love those DVD booklets, too, especially for the older classics.

      Plus, I agree; it would be really nice to have some extras with the Hallmark movies. We know they must have plenty of them, since they often include on-location videos on YouTube.

      Delete
  3. Hi Net, I think you forgot to include your "yummy movie snacks".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, Hmmm... I'm not sure why you aren't seeing my Amazon links above for the snacks. I've asked others and they said the links are working for them. I wonder if it would help if you refreshed the page and let it reload. Maybe the videos above are affecting the loading of these links.

      Delete
    2. Strange...I get all of the other pictures and videos with no problem, but for the snacks, I first get 8 sad-looking-rectangular-computer-faces (yeah, there's probably a name for them, but...?!) and then they quickly disappear and nothing shows. Oh well, I guess I'll stick with my popcorn! :)

      Delete
    3. Earlier this morning it still wasn't working and now, a couple of hours later, it is. Who knows??

      Delete
  4. I have always been a bit hoarder-ish w DVDs. I just love the movies I love, and back in the day, I couldn’t just pull them up on a service. But now, it is more a matter of not-knowing when movies will disappear bc of some “unacceptable” value that they portray and must be cancelled. I have been told that if there are movies or books I really love, own a hard copy, bc they may not always be available.
    And also now, I look back on movies I have collected and can see how much the tide has changed on diversity-inclusion requirements in media. Why can’t we just enjoy a sweet movie with no agenda? I’ll always treasure my DVD collection of beloved, family friendly movies!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always gonna love DVD's. :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with many of you. DVD's, along with books I can hold in my hand, will always be a part of me. We still get the daily paper in print. Once again, something I can touch.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net