Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hunting for CHRISTMAS in March? #Hallmarkies #Hearties LOOK HERE:




Enjoy a little Christmas this week with Hallmark's Queen of Christmas - Candace Cameron Bure, as she portrays twins who switch places and join Kevin McGarry for quite the adventure with a Christmas themed scavenger hunt!

These two stars were surely chosen this week in order to promote the newest "Aurora Teagarden" movie premiere "How to Con a Con," starring Candace Cameron Bure, and an all new episode of "When Calls the Heart," with Kevin McGarry - both airing Sunday night!


See details on the Christmas movies airing this week...



Christmas Thursdays:

Switched for Christmas




Starring: Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Deklin, Eion Bailey and Natasha Bure

Storyline via Hallmark: Identical twins Kate and Chris Lockhart plot to be the other sister -- at Kate’s office and Chris’ school – and take on planning their sister’s Christmas events. One rule, though: no romance. Chris as Kate is making her mark in the office, but co-worker Greg Turner grows curious about her sudden style. Kate as Chris, warming to her sudden family life, is introduced to a wealthy donor to help out the festival. Her jaw drops when she realizes that Tom Kinder is a teenage crush she met at that very festival 20 years ago. Can the sisters pull off their big events? And what about no romance? Will their little game of deceit take two hearts with it – Greg’s and Tom’s?

Encores: Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 8pm/7c.
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries




***********


Christmas Fridays:


Starring: Kim Shaw and Kevin McGarry

Storyline via Hallmark: When Belinda returns home for Christmas, she sees Dustin, who broke her heart. “Accidentally” paired together by her dad, who runs the Scavenger Hunt, the two rekindle their love solving clues and taking selfies with their tasks. Along the way, they take a tree to a reclusive gentleman, who Belinda visited with her mother. But Belinda is also home to purchase the town museum for a client who intends to build condos there. Conflicted, she wonders how to tell Dustin, the museum’s director. It’ll take a Christmas miracle for their love to survive and for the museum to be saved.

Encores: Friday, March 12, 2021 at 9pm/8c.
on the Hallmark Channel




***********



Hope you enjoy one or both Christmas movies airing this week. "Switched for Christmas" is my favorite, of the two, but I'm such a fan of Kevin McGarry, I'm looking forward to "Christmas Scavenger Hunt," too!

Which movie do you like best? Share in comments below...

Be sure to check out the Christmas TV Schedule for more Christmas movies airing in March and April!


Happy Christmas movie watching!

Blessings, Net




23 comments:

  1. What Christmas movies that are on Thursday and Friday in April?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, In April Hallmark is playing these Christmas movies...

      Welcome to Christmas, Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas, Deliver by Christmas, Christmas at Grand Valley and more! Check the Christmas Schedule - Click Here - for more movies.

      It's possible some may change so stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. I did not LOVE Scavenger Hunt the 1st time I tried watching it, but since then I watched Kim Shaw in Lifetime Christmas and LOVED her, so I am going to give this another try. Definitely watching Switched for Christmas tonight.

    Wondering if anyone else noticed, Deliver for Christmas is being played in April on HM and then at end of April on HMM, why??? I noticed them switching channels on the movies and I like that idea, if you don't have HMM you can still watch some movies, but I don't understand why we have to repeat movies in the same month.

    And, there are already repeats for the year already in march, well April. Good Morning Christmas is being played again. Hallmark has 100's upon hundreds of Christmas movies, can they please play different movies??????? I guess I shouldn't really comment cause it has been a long time since I watched a Christmas Thurs or Friday, and this is one reason. and also, we only get movies from 2020 or 2019. At least this week we get a 2017 CCB movie yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina,

      Yeah, I noticed that repeat of "Deliver for Christmas" in the same month - on the different Hallmark stations. I'm hoping they decide to change one of them. I thought that was not great scheduling. I'm with you... we do need some more variety - and from different years.

      Delete
  3. "Christmas Scavenger Hunt" by a landslide. "Switched For Christmas" is my least favorite of all Candace's movies. I do not like movies where one person plays two different characters. Net, you know I love Kevin McGarry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, A Hallmark movie with Kevin McGarry is always a perfect choice; of course, he's one of my favorites, too!

      The drawback for me on "Christmas Scavenger Hunt" is Tom Arnold. He's said many odd things on Twitter. Frankly, I feel sorry for him as he often times seems so angry. Guess I really need to pray for him.

      Delete
  4. Switched for Christmas is one of my favorite movies - I hope it’s still have CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy watching! I sure hope it has closed captioning for you.

      Delete
  5. Net, I agree about Tom Arnold. I have never cared for him at all. He seems to be a crude individual. My focus is on Kevin McGarry and all that natural snow. Personally, I think that movie would have been better if someone else had the role of her dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, Me too... I've always felt the same about Moonlight & Mistletoe, as well.

      Delete
  6. I like Switched for Christmas but that is not my favorite Candace Cameron Bure Movie my favorite Candace Cameron Bure Movies are Christmas Under Wraps and Christmas Town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Switched for Christmas; I have the dvd but haven't watched it this year so I may watch tonight. I love Kevin McGarry and I thought Kim Shaw was a refreshing new addition to Hallmark movies; this one wasn't my favorite movie last year but I think I'll watch it or tape it on Friday since it was pretty cute. (Agree that Tom Arnold was an odd addition to this movie, wish they'd chosen someone else.)
    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Net, I just saw that Amazon has "Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays" and "The Mistletoe Secret" available to order. I think it said they'd be released later in March or April.
    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, Thank you for mentioning this. Those two titles were released first at Walmart last year in November and came a little later to Amazon. I have them listed in my 2020 Christmas DVD releases, but I need to update the links to include Amazon.

      It's nice to know these family friendly Christmas movies are selling out and they have to get more in stock!

      Delete
  9. I don't remember how, but I have already seen some of the Blue Ridge one and didn't care for it. I am not a big fan of the lead actress.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed Blue Ridge. Will it be on again? Also, after watching "Taking a Shot at Love"(which my wife and I loved) I remembered another show with a hockey player in it. It was "Ice Dreams". I've tried to find it on dvd but with no success. I would really like to see it on dvd. We watched it over and over when it came out, but had no idea if it came out on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Blue Ridge will air again on Sunday, MARCH 28TH at 2PM ET.

      I searched for Ice Dreams, but like you, I couldn't find the DVD. Amazon does have it to stream through UP Faith & Family, if you're interested in that. I believe I've seen it on Hallmark Drama and maybe UPtv, too, although it's one of those movies that is rarely played on TV, if ever.

      Thank you for commenting. Hope you can watch or record that encore airing of Blue Ridge.

      Delete
  11. Thanks Net for the reply concerning Blue Ridge and Ice Dreams. Will set up the dvr to record Blue Ridge so we don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just on amazon and noticed that Christmas in Evergreen, Bells are Ringing is coming out on dvd on June 29th. Thought everyone would like to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed this, too. I left a comment under the 2021 DVD releases post regarding this movie.

      I decided not to post the DVD for "Christmas in Evergreen, Bells are Ringing," due to some of the content in the movie. Near the beginning of the movie, the former Mayor, Ezra, is talking to Hannah and Elliot and implies a possible same sex relationship that didn't work out. It is a brief mention, but it was enough to spoil my complete enjoyment of the rest of the movie.

      If you haven't seen the movie, it is a quick comment that is actually whispered; I'm sure some people didn't even catch it during their first watch of the movie.

      I do appreciate you sharing. The rest of the movie is good and it's always a delight to see the town of Evergreen - all festively decorated for Christmas.

      Sure hope we will see more Christmas DVD releases soon! :)

      Delete
  13. I would never buy The Christmas House and A Nashville Christmas Carol on DVD because both of those movies are terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net