Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Winter Princess - a Hallmark Channel Original Movie starring Natalie Hall, Chris McNally, and Casey Manderson


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: A Winter Princess

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: January 18, 2019











CAST:

Natalie Hall ... Carly/Princess Carlotta
Chris McNally ... Jesse
Casey Manderson ... Prince Gustav
Brendon Zub ... Prince Emile
Lara Gilchrist ... Allison
Mackenzie Gray ... King Kristof
Kazumi Evans ... Brittany
Bernie Yao ... Charlie
Lossen Chambers ... Dee
Zoe Welch ... Kim










PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: When Carly plans Snowden Peak’s Snow Ball with Jesse, their attraction is undeniable. But when Carly’s twin, Prince Gustav, arrives her royal identity is nearly exposed. As Jesse and Carly decide to hold the ball at Summit Lodge, they make the gala a fundraiser to turn the resort into a year-round destination. But without a celebrity draw, investors aren’t interested, and Snowden Peak is put up for sale. Too bad no one knows any royalty who could entice affluent socialites to the gala, which could raise enough money to make Snowden Peak a four-season resort for royalty and commoners alike.




Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...


--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks
Credit: ©2018 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Deon Nel

11 comments:

  1. Yay, Natalie Hall is back! We haven't seen her for awhile, but I love all her Hallmark movies, especially Seven Year Hitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Em! It is so nice, I agree, to see Natalie Hall again! I love that movie you mentioned, too, plus Natalie is wonderful in the pioneer movie, "Love's Christmas Journey." It's been too long since we've seen her, but I'm also thrilled she has returned. Would love to see her do another Hallmark Christmas movie!

      Delete
    2. I would like to correspond with fans of THE SEVEN YEAR HITCH, my favorite Hallmark movie. I you are a fan too, please email me at: doncox22@outlook.com

      Delete
  2. I watched Home & Family when Natalie Hall said she’s related to Robert the Bruce; King of Scotland. Natalie didn’t know she’s a royalty. She starred with Chris McNally in Winter Princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... Natalie's interview with her co-star Chris McNally was so much fun on H&F! That was interesting information you mentioned on Natalie's ancestry, plus I loved hearing how well Chris & Natalie connected upon their first meeting before filming. They grew up 15 minutes apart and never knew one another, and they both have dogs with the same name... Beau! How cute is that? I'm sure many of us are really looking forward to seeing these two on screen together!

      Thank you for sharing! :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely ❤story and surely one of the better HM productions. Amazing chemistry between the cutesy Natalie Hall and Chris McNally made it an enjoyable watch. Hope we get a sequel next winter to see how Carly and Jesse fare in managing their romance and the ski resort. <3 it!! ..Their dance together in the bar was just so cute and I would like to know to which song they were dancing to...did I say how much enjoyed this movie?.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Winter Princess was quite enjoyable. Natalie Hall is sweet and Chris McNally is so handsome. I'm not sure how i feel about the accents of some of the royal people... personally, it feels a little pretentious. And then how Princess Carly "lost" her accent because she's been living overseas, is quite weird too. As someone who went away from my hometown (way longer than the princess did), I lost my original accent, but whenever i talk to my family i naturally always "switch" back to my original accent. It's also hard to believe that Carly and Gustav are twins (maybe because of the different accents). But Other than these weird details, the rest of the movies are pretty cute and Natalie makes a great princess!

      Delete
  4. The song is called "This Too Shall Last" by Anderson East. He has a great voice and sings some beautiful songs. I definitely recommend checking his song list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much��That tune has been in my head for days now and I continuously hit replay to hear it ....it makes that dance scene probably my fave scene from any of the HM productions this season�� Chris and Natalie nailed it..too cute���� Thanks ��

      Delete
  5. You are so welcome, Ashipper! That always happens to me in the many dance scenes in Hallmark movies - I play that scene over & over with the beautiful song, yet somehow a lot of the songs are not always released & i am unable to find out who the artist was. I loved everything about A Winter Princess & then hearing Anderson East singing made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that A Winter Princess is a fantastic movie I have that on DVD combined with Winter Love Story.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net