Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, September 14, 2018

Weekend TV Update - Andrew W. Walker & Danica McKellar star in the Hallmark Channel movie "Love in Design," Lacey Chabert & Brennan Elliott preview Hallmark's "Fall Harvest," plus New "Chesapeake Shores," "The Cowboy Way," and my Prayer for those in the midst of the Storm...


images: Hallmark Crown Media / INSP

Saturday September 15, 2018:

Can love be re-built? in...



Storyline via Hallmark: Known for modernizing outdated spaces, Hannah’s show “Love in Design” is tasked with renovating a historic manor in her hometown. Hannah is up for the challenge, but she’s not ready to work with the overseeing architect, her ex-boyfriend Jeff, especially since their attraction hasn’t waned. In fact, the network loves their onscreen banter, and the town is wowed by... click here to read more...

See the premiere of Love in Design
Saturday, September 15, 2018
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel

*Encore Airing: Sunday September 16, 2018 at 7pm/6c.
(Just before the all new Chesapeake Shores!)



More... Saturday September 15, 2018:

Get ready for pumpkin pie and hot apple cider with the...



Get details on ALL the FALL HARVEST Premieres - HERE!

Saturday, September 15, 2018
at 11pm/10c. on the Hallmark Channel
(Directly after the premiere of "Love in Design")

*Encore Airing: Sunday September 16, 2018 at 10pm/9c.
(Immediately following the all new "Chesapeake Shores")



Sunday September 16, 2018:

It's a Chuck Wagon Race and more surprises on...

The Cowboy Way
Season 4, Episode 4
Keep on Chuckin'

image: The Cowboy Way - INSP

Season 4, Episode 4, Keep on Chuckin': It’s The Cowboy Way’s first road trip ever! On this new episode Bubba, Cody and Booger cut loose and head north to enter a big chuck wagon race. But they quickly discover this race is not for amateurs. Loose wagon wheels, knee-deep mud and professional-grade competition raise both the stakes, and their concerns. Will the guys risk life and limb to race and win? And while the cowboys are away, a surprise shipment of cattle comes in days early and their wives must jump into action. But this drop off is anything but routine when Kaley and Misty discover one heifer has an infection that could threaten the entire herd.

Watch The Cowboy Way
Sunday September 16, 2018
at 8pm/7c. on INSP


More... Sunday September 16, 2018:

A new chapter is turned in...



Chesapeake Shores Season 3 - Episode 7:
It's Just Business - When Trace discovers that an employee has driven The Bridge into debt, he tries to make things right before Mick reconsiders the terms of their partnership. Abby struggles to balance her workload and being a “super mom” to keep up with Wes’ new fiancรฉ. Jess is suspicious when David’s sister arrives in town looking for help with the Peck family business. Bree asks Nell to read her manuscript, but realizes the real test will come when she shows it to Megan. When Kevin doesn’t receive any job offers near Chesapeake Shores, Sarah considers... click here to read more...

Sunday September 16, 2018
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel

*There are NO Encore Airings of Chesapeake Shores on the Hallmark Channel.

If you miss an episode from Chesapeake Shores Season 3, you can watch it via - Amazon! *Stream Here*



While I give this update on what's new this weekend on TV, I'm also watching the news and seeing the devastation of Hurricane Florence. My heart certainly goes out to all who are affected by this storm, while I pray for everyone's safety. May everyone in it's path, seek and find shelter.

Please take care everyone. You're in my prayers.

There is a precious video of children in North Carolina  singing the song, "Eye of the Storm". I hope it blesses you...


Eye of the Storm - by Ryan Stevenson

For those of us who will be able to watch the new movie/shows this weekend... may we enjoy this hour or two with our families and count our blessings, Net

34 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Andrew Walker fan (his movie, A Bride for Christmas is one of my favorites. It was so good!). But I don't really see him with Danica McKeller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, Sarah C. Hope you enjoyed seeing Andrew, at least, in the new movie. He was, as usual, so fun to watch and what a cool car!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. Net, I love the clip of the children singing. It is very touching. I'm also praying for those in the path of the storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. I'm so glad you enjoyed the video!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. I'm always game for any movie with Andrew Walker, and Danica and Andrew were cute together on Home and Family this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! If Andrew's in a Hallmark movie (or family friendly Lifetime movie), I'm there! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that first image of Andrew Walker and Danica McKeller, almost looks like Christmas lights!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it had that look of Christmas too, Brooke, but of course, it was just special lighting dรฉcor. Even still, it's still beautiful in the background!

      Delete
  5. I count on these weekly reminders. Thanks, Net. By the way. great song. I listened to the full version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy these reminders! Thank you, CJ! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I'm so glad, CJ, to know you liked the song. The words are so touching and perfect for those going through this current situation.

      I know many of us continue to pray for our fellow Americans in North Carolina. The devastation there is heartbreaking.

      Blessings to you, Net

      Delete
  6. I love the movie: Love in Design. Hannah & Jeff are bantering each other. The movie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! The bantering back and forth was fun. :)

      Delete
  7. It's painful to watch this movie. The plot was flat, no chemistry between the leads. Not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way, I love both of them separate, but together I didn't like. I couldn't finish the movie. Now Andrew and Bethany Joy Lenz, they need to be in more together, they are magic together. Andrew and Arielle Kebbel are really good too, also Andrew and Nikki Deloach, natural. I didn't especially like Andrew and Lacey together. But I love Lacey in all of her other hallmark pairings.

      Delete
    2. The movie started off a little slow, and the chemistry was slow to build, but the chemistry actually improved later in the movie. It wasn't the greatest Hallmark movie of all time, but it wasn't painful at all. We all see things differently.

      Delete
    3. Love in Design was a typical Hallmark movie...it was sweet but not unique...which is with a lot their movies. I enjoyed Andrew as always and Danica as well. I thought the pairing was fine...just as good as some others. Now Wedding of Dreams was the one for me that was slow, and painful to watch. Not sure why they thought to make a sequel out that one.

      Delete
    4. Beth, I agree with Wedding of Dreams and why there needed to be a sequel. I only saw bits and pieces of Wedding of Dreams and it was so boring. This is my opinion, but the only movies that seem to get sequels are movies that have When Calls The Heart Actors/actresses in them. When they advertised Wedding of Dreams, they said Debbie Gibson and Pascale Hutton from WCTH. I felt Robert Gant should have been mentioned before Pascale. And I love Pascale, I just wish there could be other sequels no matter if they have WCTH actors. I just didn't see that the story in Summer of Dreams needed a 2 hour sequel.

      Delete
  8. Brennan said 34 Christmas movies but it's supposed to be 36 Christmas movies in each channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure did. I also thought that was interesting. It's supposed to be 14 Christmas movies for HMM and 22 for the Halmark Channel, which of course, equals 36. Guess we shall see! :)

      Delete
    2. To be honest, the number has switched back and forth between 34 and 36 for months. The "22" movies for the Hallmark Channel has stayed consistent all year and hasn't really changed.

      What has changed has been the number of movies on HMM, which keeps switching between 12 and 14 repeatedly, depending on where you look. In fact, just the other day I saw the Hallmark Facebook people say that there would be "12" movies on HMM in response to someone's comment, even though we have seen "14" in commercials.

      I think that there will be 14 movies on HMM, because there were 13 on HMM last year. What's one more movie? It should be easy to add one more to the roster to make it 14.

      Last year there were 36 holiday movies as well (including the When Calls the Heart movie and the New Year movie), except that Hallmark decided to use two of them for July. This year, it will probably be the same number of Christmas movies (36), but this time they decided to skip any new ones in July and instead are saving them all for the holiday season. So they aren't really increasing the number of movies this year, but because they skipped any Christmas in July premieres and are holding everything until the last 2 months of the year, they can make it seem as though they are giving us more movies for the holiday than they did last year.

      The real question is, will we see more than 36 movies in 2019 and beyond? Will they ever just make it an even 40 holiday movies? Will they ever try to put the same number of new movies on HMM as what they put on HC? Will they start making any new Christmas movies for the Hallmark Drama Channel, or maybe make a new one exclusively for the Hallmark Movies Now streaming service?

      Delete
    3. Yes, it's been interesting to see the numbers change back and forth for the new Hallmark Christmas movies coming this year.

      I agree... I'm also thinking HMM's new Christmas movies will stay with 14 (or more), due to the fact that they will want to increase the number from last year's 13.

      Also, since Lifetime is premiering 14 all new Christmas movies, I'm thinking they will want to do just as many on HMM.

      The more the merrier!!! I'm hoping not too many of our Christmas movie favorites end up on Hallmark Movies Now.

      Delete
    4. There were several commercial this weekend on Hallmark channel that said Thursday they will announce the new Christmas movie schedule, so only 1 day to go. They said it will be on the Hallmark website Thursday!!! So we shall see then how many movies although I am sure the schedule and number will still change even after the schedule is out.

      Delete
    5. I feel overwhelmed with the number of Christmas movies this year from hallmark lifetime, ion, and UP. Last year, I recorded them all and my rule, if the movie didn't catch my interested in the first 10 to 15 mins, I deleted and went to the next.

      I always find myself during Christmas in July watching some that I didn't really like at Christmas, and there is always 1 or 2 I fall in love with in July. This year it was Christmas in the Air with Catherine Bell (I tried it during Christmas but it didn't make the 15 min cut) and then an older movie Cancel Christmas.

      I have already found some movies for this year that I will probably not even watch so it helps not feeling overwhelmed.

      I will say if you look at the HMM site, they have some Christmas movies listed in their movies section, and I love that they moved a few more to HMM so we get to see them. All I want for Christmas and A Carol Christmas moved to HMM I haven't seen A Carol Christmas in years, they stopped playing it.

      Delete
    6. Yes!!! Oh my goodness!!! I was super excited to see this commercial announcement, as well, Sabrina!

      As you know from seeing the commercial, they say we will see the "full" Christmas schedule on hallmarkchannel.com. Not sure if that means ALL the movies or just the new stuff, but either way, I'm still excited!!! :)

      Also, Danica McKellar will be on Home & Family Thursday (like last year) to make Christmas movie announcements!

      Thanks so much for sharing the Christmas Joy!!! :)
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    7. Sabrina, I know just what you mean about being overwhelmed with all the new Christmas movies... from all the various networks. It's a lot to take in. I wish I could see all the movies as they come, but time gets away and there is always so much to do during the season. And, to be honest, I do love having a stash of Christmas movies to watch come January. It's fun to sandwich those in with the new ones come Winterfest!

      Let's be sure to share here which movies we love - so none of us misses anything spectacular!

      Blessings, Net :)

      Delete
  9. Always said Andrew would have chemistry with a flip flop but this was a slow warm up! The movie did improve about half way through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that, Joyce. So cute. Plus, "Flip Flop" was the original title mentioned for this movie back at the Winter TCA. I think they were thinking of featuring the flipping house aspect at that point.

      Delete
  10. I was disappointed with Love in Design. As someone else said, I love Andrew Walker and Danica McKellar, but definitely not together. Also as someone said, I thought the best Andrew Walker movie, which was not on Hallmark, was Snowed Inn Christmas with Bethany Joy Lenz--talk about chemistry! That's a movie that deserves a sequel. I wasn't crazy about his pairing with Lacey Chabert in the Valentine's movie either. I'd like to see him paired up again with Taylor Cole. I love Appetite for Love. Thanks for all you do, Net, and prayers for North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% with this. It was me that mentioned Snowed Inn, BJL and Andrew, magic together. they played off each other so well. I did like him with Taylor Cole as well, I forgot about that.

      Appetite for Love, I so love when the go on the "boat" tour and Deacon says he has so many ideas in his head, he wants to go on Shark Tank with his macro brew idea. So funny.

      Delete
    2. Barbara, thank you for your message! It is my joy to share here.

      I think it gets harder to see certain people with anyone else - once we've seen how great they can be with another actress or actor.

      Like Brennan Elliott and Lacey Chabert... I just adore the two of them together, which does make it a bit harder now to like them with others. I mean, I love all their movies, but especially the ones where they are together!

      "Snowed Inn Christmas" with Andrew Walker & Bethany Joy Lenz was pure movie magic! Andrew definitely has that sweet spark.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    3. Those are so good too, Sabrina! I think Andrew Walker is pretty much a joy to watch in just about any thing he does.

      Another one I love is "Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through the Snow." That one is excellent. When he comes down the road on that tractor... oh my!!! :)

      Delete
  11. Yes, Sabrina--thanks for your thoughts on Snowed Inn Christmas. Oh, yes, love the tractor scene in Dashing Through the Snow, too! So romantic.
    It is interesting to see these pairings--sometimes they work, sometimes they don't but it fun to see who will be paired with whom and whether or not the spark is there. Appetite for Love is, for me, one of those movies that if I'm flipping around and come across it, I watch until the end. Same for A Country Wedding--just love that and would love to see Jesse Metcalf and Autumn Reeser together again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So agree with you Barbara. I love when Jesse Metcalfe sings. He sings Love Don't Die Easy when he and Sara go to the dance, and I will rewind it over and over and I even have it on dvd. I think Jesse Metcalfe would make a great country singer. Him singing on Chesapeake Shores, I just love it.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net