Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Will you be "Love Struck" with 2 NEW HALLMARK MOVIES this Weekend?


"FALL HARVEST" movies continue...

Saturday October 14, 2017

Love can be sweeter the second time around in...



Storyline via Hallmark: Megan Quinn, an aspiring architect, faces multiple tasks – developing her hometown lake into a commercialized entertainment center, forcing Mrs. Frances Figgins, her childhood mentor, out of her family’s home, and helping out at her family cafรฉ after... Click Here to Read More...

See the premiere of Love Struck Cafรฉ
Saturday October 14, 2017
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel



Sunday October 15, 2017

Looking for love may be dangerous in...



Storyline via Hallmark: Attorney turned therapist Hailey Dean is pulled into another investigation when a popular new dating app links multiple missing persons cases from... Click Here to Read More...

Saturday October 14, 2017
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries


Hope you enjoy both of these new Hallmark Movies this weekend. We are two weeks away (14 days!) from the first NEW Hallmark Christmas Movie for the 2017 Holiday Season! Ahhhhhh!!! Can you believe it? Fall Harvest is flying by!

The first all new original Hallmark Christmas movie is
Marry Me at Christmas starring Rachel Skarsten and Trevor Donovan (Love on a Limb) on October 28th! Plus, it has Rita from "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" - Crystal Lowe! Hopefully, we will get a sneak peak of it next weekend during the Hallmark Channel Christmas Preview Show! You can catch that next Sunday - hosted by Candace Cameron Bure!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Blessings to You All! Enjoy this season of Fall!
Blessings, Net

"To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Net!!

    Any idea why the preview isn’t on until 10 PM EDT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, Catherine! I'm not sure why they decided on that time. 10pm does seem rather late for families to watch the Christmas preview show together.

      Since the Christmas movies are premiering at 8pm EST, I think that would have been a better time for it, personally. And, it's peculiar that it airs at the same time as a new premiere on their other network. Hmmm???

      Anyway, I guess we'll have to be sure and set our recorders - so we don't miss any of these Christmas movie announcements!

      Hope you can catch it!
      Blessings! Net :)

      Delete
    2. I did notice they are playing it again another day and I think it was earlier, and I noticed on HMM they are playing the HM preview show. I think this is a few days or the day before Christmas 24/7. I will say, I am slightly sad to see it be Christmas 24/7 even though I have been wanting it, only because I will miss the non Christmas movies that I don't have on my DVR for 2 whole months. But then I guess it will make them feel special again when I get to see them again in January.

      Delete
  2. Sweet story! And of course I like anything Andrew Walker is in. I'm having a tough time trying to locate Rosie's Cafรฉ from the movie. But I found the private property on the water.....go figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Love Struck Cafรฉ was such a sweet, lighthearted story. Andrew Walker was great and I really enjoyed Sarah Jane Morris, too!

      As I watched the movie, Kerry, I found myself thinking of your "set visits" and wondering... do you suppose there is a real cafรฉ name Rosie's or did they put those signs on the windows? LOL!!! Hope you can find it someday!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed Love Struck Cafรฉ. It seemed very believable. I hope we see more of Sarah Jane Morris. And of course Andrew Walker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So agree, Sabrina! It was another sweet Hallmark love story of coming home again!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net