Television Series: When Calls the Heart - Season 3
Network: Hallmark Channel
SEASON 3 CONTINUES...
Original Air Date: February 21, 2016 through April 10, 2016
Follow Your HEART to SUNDAYS!!!
|image credit: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks|
THE COMPLETE SEASON 3 of WHEN CALLS THE HEART is available on 1 DVD:
DVD Release Date: October 4, 2016
Run Time: 435 minutes
Click Here for More DVD Details!
Lori Loughlin ... Abigail Stanton
Erin Krakow ... Elizabeth Thatcher
Daniel Lissing ... Jack Thornton
Jack Wagner ... Bill Avery
Martin Cummins ... Henry Gowen
Pascale Hutton ... Rosemary LeVeaux
Kavan Smith ... Leland Coulter
Eva Bourne ... Clara
Loretta Walsh ... Florence Blakeley
Erica Carroll ... Dottie Ramsey
Mark Humphrey ... Frank Hogan
Kristina Wagner ... Nora Avery
Carter Ryan Evancic ... Cody
Ali Skoybye ... Becky
via Hallmark: In season three, Elizabeth (Krakow) puts down roots in Hope Valley after spending extended time in Hamilton with her family. In the wake of Charles’ surprise proposal to Elizabeth at the end of last season, she and Jack (Lissing) recommit to each other and decide to enjoy what they have now and take things slowly. But the arrival in town of Faith (Andrea Brooks), Jack’s nurse friend who cared for his brother in Hamilton, may complicate matters. Abigail (Loughlin) takes in a young orphan and his sister, who has taken ill, and happily finds herself in the role of a mother once again although creating a new family isn’t without its challenges. Meanwhile, the revelation of Pastor Frank Hogan’s (Mark Humphrey) less-thanlawful past has Abigail questioning her desire to pursue a romantic relationship with him as Frank works to convince her he’s truly left behind his previous life. Bill (Wagner) comes to the conclusion that it’s time to leave the Mounties and strike out on his own as he continues his work on the right side of the law, but without the restrictions of the uniform. He and Nora (Kristina Wagner, come to a resolution about their relationship while she contemplates what the future holds for her and whether Hope Valley is part of it. Lee (Kavan Smith) and Rosemary’s (Pascale Hutton) romance continues to blossom but not all is smooth sailing, as a series of mishaps at Lee’s paper mill creates concern about his ability to stay open – and keep many in the town employed -- and has Bill investigating it as sabotage. Through all the trials and tribulations of frontier life, the tight-knit residents of Hope Valley truly care about each other and step in to help when times are tough.
1 : New Year's Wish - (Air Date: December 26, 2015) The adventure and romance of the frontier returns to ring in the New Year! Elizabeth and Jack are reeling from Charles’ shocking proposal. As Elizabeth assures Jack her heart remains with him, Jack takes some time apart, while dealing with his disappointment in his mentor Bill, who remains in the Hope Valley jail awaiting trial. And while Abigail decides to take in two runaways who need special care, the whole town prepares to put on an elaborate New Year’s Eve celebration under Rosemary’s leadership, just as Jack finds himself embroiled in a dangerous showdown to end Bill’s counterfeit scheme.
*Available on DVD in: When Calls the Heart: It Begins With Heart DVD
2 : Troubled Hearts - (Air Date: February 21, 2016) Elizabeth and Jack struggle to find time alone as their romance grows more serious. As Elizabeth makes a decision to move out on her own, Abigail learns Gowen has an upsetting new plan for her café, and Cody's misbehavior causes a rift between Abigail and Elizabeth. Then, as Jesse and his gang move in to Hope Valley, Frank realizes he can't hide his past from Abigail before she faces a shocking revelation on her own.
*Available on DVD in: When Calls The Heart: Troubled Hearts DVD
3. A Time to Speak - (Air Date: February 28, 2016) After the discovery that Frank is a wanted man, Hope Valley quickly turns on their pastor before Abigail sets out to prove that the mistakes of the past don’t define the future.
Abigail is reeling after the discovery of Frank's past as an outlaw, even as Jack investigates, and Frank assures everyone he is a changed man. While Hope Valley begins to turn their back on the once beloved pastor, Elizabeth sets out to prove she's a real frontier woman, impressing Jack with her new confidence. And while Bill enlists Jack's help to settle a grudge with Frank's old gang, Frank makes a drastic decision, leaving Abigail with a heavy heart before taking a surprising stand.
Ep. 3 Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
4. Heart of a Hero - (Air Date: March 6, 2016) After Hope Valley learns redemption is possible, Abigail and Frank pursue a romance before the heart of the town is tested by the threat of a gang of outlaws.
Elizabeth and Jack's relationship is touched by jealousy when a woman from Jack's past unexpectedly arrives in Hope Valley. Then, just as Abigail decides to cast her concern aside and give in to her deepening attraction to Frank, the whole town becomes a target for Jake Garrison and his violent gang. While Bill grows overprotective of Abigail's safety, Jack refuses to let the people of Hope Valley give in to their fear, leading to a dramatic conclusion that will see an unlikely ally willing to stand and fight-and the strength of this small town tested.
Ep. 4 Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
5. A Gentle Heart - (Air Date: March 13, 2016) Jack and Elizabeth are stronger than ever - but as Faith prepares to make a permanent move to Hope Valley while leaning on Jack for emotional support, Elizabeth grows wary of their friendship. Then, when a new student causes a streak of meanness in the classroom, Elizabeth implements a week of kind acts for others. And after Abigail promises to help a struggling group of settlers fight a heartless eviction, all of Hope Valley comes together for a very special evening.
Ep. 5 Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
6. Forever in My Heart - (Air Date: March 20, 2016) As Jack prepares to take the next step in building a future with Elizabeth, Elizabeth worries that Faith's plan to stay in Hope Valley could hurt their romance. Then, a discouraged Becky returns to Abigail's home in need of support to get well, prompting Abigail to decide to take a leap of love and give Becky and Cody a permanent home. Then, while Bill Avery goes after Gowen as the sawmill saboteur, Rosemary discovers her big break is within reach, and a stunning visitor to the café threatens to shake up Abigail's happy new family.
Ep. 6 Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
Ep. 7 Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
8. Hearts in Question - (Air Date: April 3, 2016) When Jack's mother (Brooke Shields) rides into town for a surprise visit, Elizabeth tries to connect with the frontier woman and find a common ground. Rosemary enlists help from the townspeople as she plans her perfectly over-the-top wedding to Lee, before worrying whether they are compatible after all. And as bad weather moves in, it threatens the surrounding land of Hope Valley, and the hard-working settlers and their families could face a terrible fate.
Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
9. Prayers From the Heart - (Air Date: April 10, 2016) - "When Calls the Heart" Season 3 Finale: After a landslide puts one of Hope Valley's own in grave danger, the strength of a town is tested. When tragedy strikes, Jack, Elizabeth, Abigail and the rest of Hope Valley spring into action to aid the miners from the settlement who are trapped after a landslide. As the men search for survivors, Rosemary makes a touching sacrifice, while Elizabeth finally reaches a common understanding with Jack's mother. But when one of Hope Valley's own is dangerously left behind in a heroic accident, the whole town will come together in a search for hope, and a moving act of love.
Ep. 9: Photo Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: Eike Schroter
See or Skip: