Over *53 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, September 5, 2025

'Christmas Pages' Coming to Great American Family This Christmas!


( image via: Great American Media ) 


Rose Reid and Jake Allyn will star in the all-new Great American Family Christmas movie, Christmas Pages!

The movie will premiere on Great American Family, Pure Flix, and GFAM+ during their annual Great American Christmas celebration!

Viewers may recognize these two familiar faces from two separate Karen Kingsbury productions - Rose Reid from the TV mini-series "A Thousand Tomorrows" and Jake Allyn from the film Someone Like You. Now, they’re teaming up to share what is sure to be a beautiful new Christmas story filled with faith, love, and festive joy!

Stay tuned for more details!

Have a Merry Day,
Net🎄


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. dstoutholcomb, Oh yeah... that one, too! Thank you for the reminder. Nice to see him doing a Christmas movie with GAF.

      Delete
  2. This looks sweet! It’s nice to see some newer faces joining GAF at Christmas. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m watching One of a Kind Love on GAFAM

    Support the Gary Sinise Foundation
    With the Mac Sinise: Resurrection.& Revival Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake Allyn was awesome on Someone Like You. Him and Sarah Fisher had an unbelievable chemistry! I wish Karen Kingsbury produce another movie with Jake and Sarah. I think “The Chance” will be perfect!
    I will watch this upcoming Christmas movie for sure. Way to go GAF!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net