Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 1, 2024

🍁 Hallmark Announces 2024 Fall Into Love Movies πŸπŸƒ SEE HERE:




Hallmark Media has announced they will have SIX all-new Fall Into Love movies coming in September and October 2024.

See details below for all 6 NEW movies plus 3 mysteries...



******************************



Hallmark Channel Premieres - at 8/7c:




His and Hers

Premieres: September 7, 2024

Starring: Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott

Storyline: Married couple Dana (Chabert) and Mark (Elliott) are high-powered lawyers at two separate New York City law firms. They soon find themselves on opposing sides of a messy divorce between two reality stars, Sammy and Brett. When both clients are unable to compromise, Dana and Mark are headed for a courtroom showdown that results in tensions infiltrating their otherwise happy household.




πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ





The Heiress and the Handyman

Premieres: September 14, 2024

Starring: Jodie Sweetin and Corey Sevier

Storyline: After losing her fortune, an heiress moves to a rural farm where she mistakes her handsome neighbor for the handyman. To live up to her family's legacy, he helps her compete at the county fair.

Please note: The premiere date shown in the images above is the date "The Heiress and the Handyman" will first premiere on the streaming service, Hallmark Movies Now.

Movie Reviews:

🍁 The Heiress and the Handyman supposidly has a gay person in it. Just in case anyone was curious. -Maria

🍁 I watched The Heiress and the Handyman on HMN, the guy who plays Jodie Sweetin’s assistant does have mannerism of a gay man, but nothing is ever said about it. He appears twice for a total of about 3 minutes, at the beginning & end.

The movie is okay, but the story has been done. Think Harvest Moon, but this movie isn’t nearly as good. It felt cheesy somehow and Jodie’s acting felt stiff, kind of fake. It’s a one time watch for me. ~Allie B



πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ




Falling Together

Premieres: September 21, 2024

Starring: Ashley Williams and Paul Campbell

Storyline: Natalie (Williams) just relocated to Pittsburgh for work and is eager to become part of her new town. While exploring her surroundings, she comes across the perfect opportunity for involvement and joins the Walk to End Alzheimer's as a volunteer. Meanwhile, at home, her efforts to bring the building residents together as a community have fallen flat, and Mark (Campbell), the prickly super, advises her to leave well enough alone. As the two spend time together while Natalie continues her quest to win over her neighbors, she and Mark become close and a spark begins to grow. But just when it looks like building harmony has been restored, things unexpectedly unravel. Disheartened, Natalie focuses her time and energy on the Walk which just may be the path to healing and happily ever after.



πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ




The Real West

Premieres: September 28, 2024

Starring: Kimberley Sustad, Lucas Bryant and James Denton

Storyline: A family vacation to a working Ranch introduces Professor Rebecca to Jake West. Rebecca is a widower chasing tenure and Jake is a handsome cowboy who never settled down.



πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ




Autumn at Apple Hill

Premieres: October 5, 2024

Starring: Erin Cahill and Wes Brown

Storyline: Recently divorced Elise returns to Landover, Maine to manage her grandmother's B&B. She faces a new challenge with a handsome guest, Luke, who wants to open a bistro in town.

*Based on the book by Angie Ellington



πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ



Haunted Wedding

Premieres: October 12, 2024

Starring: Janel Parrish, Dominic Sherwood, Cassandra Potenza

Storyline: Amateur ghost hunters Jane (Parrish) and Brian (Sherwood) are looking forward to their upcoming wedding at a famously haunted inn, until their plans are disrupted by unexpected polter-guest Angelique (Potenza)– a ghost in an 18th century wedding dress, who mistakes Brian for her long dead fiancΓ©.



πŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸπŸƒπŸ



Hallmark Mystery premieres at 9pm/8c.





The Cases of Mystery Lane: Death is Listening

Premieres: Premieres: September 13, 2024

Starring: Aimee Garcia and Paul Campbell

Storyline: As Birdie and Alden Case's relationship strengthens, they discover a mutual interest for True Crime. But when their favorite podcaster is found dead, it is up to The Cases to listen to the clues.



******************************





A Sprinkle of Deceit: A Hannah Swensen Mystery

Premieres: October 4, 2024

Starring: Alison Sweeney, Victor Webster, Barbara Niven, Tess Atkins, and Lisa Durupt

Storyline: Hannah (Sweeney) caters Lonnie’s (Daylin Willis, Betty’s Bad Luck in Love) high school reunion, which is disrupted by a fight between his old friend Darcy (Brittany Mitchell, CrimeTime: Freefall) and her boyfriend. Lonnie makes sure she gets home from the reunion safely, but the next morning she is found dead and Lonnie is implicated in her murder. As Hannah works with Chad (Webster) to prove his innocence, she finds herself in the crosshairs of Darcy’s killer. Meanwhile, Delores (Niven) finds herself unexpectedly whisked into the world of acting while also working the case in the way only she can.



******************************





Curious Caterer: Forbidden Fruit

Premieres: October 11, 2024

Starring: Nikki DeLoach and Andrew Walker

Storyline: Goldy Berry caters a VIP concert and goes on a date with Tom.



******************************



I hope you find something to look forward to watching this Fall on Hallmark! 

Please share your thoughts in comments below.

This is our last movie drop before Christmas!!!


Happy movie-watching,
Net


*images via: Hallmark Media / Brennan Elliott IG 

31 comments:

  1. His and Hers is at this moment a must watch for me (because I adore those 2 so much when they work together!), the other 2? I'll consider, but given that both have woke actors whose recent movies included woke content, I'm considering waiting until I know for sure they are clean. (and that last one? Is the book itself clean?). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maria! Yes, the book is clean. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that really helps! -Maria

      Delete
    3. After Jodie Sweetin defended the opening Olympics Ceremony. I would never watch anything with her in it again. I don't watch Hallmark anymore because they always slip in a woke message.

      Delete
    4. I Won't be watching Jodie Sweetin's movie either for the same reason Ken. I'll try His and Hers.

      Delete
    5. Jodie’s plot sounds good, but not interested because since she’s so liberal in supporting LGTBQ issues.

      I want to watch Erin Cahill’s movie. I love her and Wes Brown.

      As for the mysteries.. no for anything staring Paul Campbell(the Ashley Williams too), I’ll probably watch the Hannah Swensen, though I’m not happy in the direction it’s going.

      I am excited to see Lacey and Elliot together again. This is my all time favorite pair! I always think of them as Jenny and Brian. Hahaha πŸ₯°

      Delete
  2. This year seems to have flown by, and I can't believe that this is our last movie drop before Countdown to Christmas!

    I am very much looking forward to Autumn on Apple Hill, and I can't wait to find out what the other three fall premieres will turn out to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Christina! There was a misprint in the first article that came out. It is the same title as the book, Autumn at Apple Hill. So glad, as that one word difference made it harder for me to promote the book and the movie with different hashtags. LOL. I hope you enjoy it! It has fall feels abound. There are differences of course, but both should be relaxing fun.

      Delete
  3. I am so over this triple digit weather in CA and looking forward to fall, although our fall still has 90 degree weather πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ I will live vicariously through all of the pumpkin photos.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fall movies are you looking forward seeing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Autumn on Apple Hill (the film adaptation of my book, Autumn at Apple Hill). I adore Erin & Wes! All of these look great. This one I can assure you will have fall feels with apples, pumpkins, & cozy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, Congrats on your book being made into a Hallmark movie! I really like the title - as it gives just the right feels of the Autumn Season.

      I will look forward to learning more about it. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with us! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Net! There was a misprint from the First for Women article. The title is in fact, the same as the book, Autumn at Apple Hill. This has been confirmed by Hallmark.

      Delete
    3. Angie, Thank you so much for making me aware of this error from the original article; I have corrected the title above. I'm glad Hallmark kept the same title for you from your book. I'm sure that makes it a whole lot easier.

      I also noticed in the second announcement from Parade, that they misspelled Hannah Swensen. In their article, which may be fixed now, it is spelled "A Sprinkle of Deceit: A Hannah Swemson Mystery."

      Those things happen to us all, but I'm glad to get this fixed for you! :)

      Blessings on your day! Net

      Delete
    4. Haha. Typos happen.

      Delete
  6. Theme-wise is sounds like lots of falling leaves and divorce.
    Hmmm……
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. They really do. I'm excited to see them all!

      Delete
  8. These all sound good, except Haunted Wedding. I’m sorry, but we won’t be watching a movie with a poltergeist. Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wording wasn't the best choice. It will be comedic. I believe it was due to the soaring live viewership last Oct of 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Ghost. This is for the Halloween fans I think. I know some won't watch Halloween, but as long as it's done in a fun way & not a sci-fi way like a horror flick, I'm definitely watching. I'm most excited for Autumn at Apple Hill. It gives me a classic Hallmark vibe with two great actors. I love Wes Brown especially! -Megan

      Delete
    2. It’s a hard pass for me too on the poltergeist movie. No thanks.

      Ghosts aren’t fun, they are evil.

      Delete
    3. It’s a paranormal activity - Ghost Hunters & Haunted Collector

      Delete
  9. The Real West

    Kimberley Sustad and Luca Bryant is a great pairing but I don't understand what this means:

    "Rebecca is a widower chasing tenure and Jake is a handsome cowboy who never settled down."

    Is Rebecca a widow or is this some sort of job description?

    I am going to be furious if Lucas Bryant is yet again involved in a movie where one of the leads has been previously married.

    I think since Tulips In Spring there's only been one movie where he wasn't - it's just not fair. - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's a widow---who happens to be chasing tenure at her job...:)

      Delete
  10. I love Lacey and Brennan together so I’ll be watching that one, pass on Jodie as I don’t really enjoy her as an actress, and I’ll also be passing on the ghost movie. Falling Together, The Real West and Autumn on Apple Hill all sound great to me. I am so surprised that of all the new mystery movies, they chose to make a second one of Cases of Mystery Lane. I felt the couple had no chemistry together and I just feel there were so many other mysteries they could have continued with, like Cut Color Murder or Dancing Detective or Nikki & Nora. I’m appreciate them continuing Murder She Baked though, so I’ll be tuning j to that.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you’ll be watching Autumn at Apple Hill, Paula! 🍎 I’m the author of the book (differences but both should be fun).

      Delete
    2. The Mystery movies are somewhat creepy!!!!!

      Delete
  11. No mysteries for me tired of them taking off the really good ones, however looking forward to the fall rom coms but not Jodi, she’s too political for me!
    Can’t wait to see Brennen and Lacey together again! ~Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Based on the 2 previews I've seen (and observing how closely 2 men are to each other), I'm completely expecting Falling Together to be dirty. Just in case I'm (unfortunately) right, here's my early review:

    I find it completely disgusting and immoral to promote gays in a movie that is only supposed to be promoting an important cause, and both actors should be ashamed of themselves for allowing immortality in what is supposed to be an inspiring movie for everyone and their families to see! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think we should get in the habit of reviewing movies before they come out. Labeling a movie disgusting and immoral before watching it or having a clear understanding of the content is an unfair rush to judgment.

      Delete
    2. Most of the time that makes sense, but I think many are already cautious about this particular movie due to the actors involved.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net