Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, May 31, 2024

✈πŸ›… Go On An Adventure With Hallmark Channel's *Passport to Love* + NEW "When Calls the Heart" ❤️ SEE HERE:



No need to pack your bags, the Hallmark Channel will take you on a vacation this June with four destination movies - beginning this Saturday night with For Love & Honey! In this all new rom-com, Andrew Walker portrays an archeologist, and Hallmark newcomer, Margaret Clunie, portrays a beekeeper. You'll want to "bee" there for this first *Passport to Love* movie!

On Sunday night, the Hallmark Channel has an all-new episode of When Calls the Heart titled: “Truth Be Told.” (That sounds familiar, doesn't it Signed, Sealed, Delivered fans?) I have a feeling Nathan will attempt to protect her, but Allie may finally learn the truth about her father.

See all of the details for these new premieres and more below...



*********************



Saturday, June 1, 2024:




Storyline: Beekeeper Eva uncovers an ancient fresco while rescuing a hive. Austen, a visiting archeologist, thinks it is key to his research, so he persuades Eva to help him on his quest across Malta.

Premieres Saturday, June 1, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



Check out the lovely vacation fashions from Hallmark Channel's four *Passport to Love* movies- at It's a Wonderful Lifestyle.




*********************



Sunday, June 2, 2024:





Episode 9 - “Truth Be Told” :

Storyline: Rosemary’s newspaper article creates waves when she questions Lucas’ judgement. Allie discusses her birth father with Nathan, and Elizabeth realizes her little boy is growing up.


NEW Episode Premieres
Sunday, June 2, 2024
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel


*********************



Programming Notes:
(highlights of some of the classic movies airing on TV this weekend & more!)



KLOVE FAN AWARDS

Airs Friday night, May 31, 2024, on TBN. Can also be streamed through their app - TBN+!

There are Christian music nominations for Artist of the Year, Male Artist of the Year, Female Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, etc...

Other Entertainment Nominations inlude:

“The Blind” - Film of the Year Nominee
Great American Pure Flix

“Going Home” (Season 2) - TV Series of the Year Nominee
Great American Pure Flix

*Also, Candace Cameron Bure and Sadie Robertson Huff were both nominated, along with others, for Podcast of the Year. Sadie also hosted the event with Christian singer, Brandon Lake.


*********************


UPtv:

*Note: UPtv will premiere wedding movies throughout the month of June. Please see details and read reviews on their first film, May The Best Wedding Win, under the network's June Grooms theme- here.

UPtv also has classic rom-coms airing on both Saturday & Sunday, including: Sweet as Pie, Love on the Vines, Groomzilla, How Not to Propose, Wedding Daze, etc...!



*********************





Hallmark Channel:

Highlights of the weekend include...

Friday:

Christmas on My Mind - 7pm/6c.
Christmas Island - 9pm/8c.

Saturday rom-coms include: Bottled with Love, All of My Heart, Country Wedding, Royal Matchmaker, etc...

Sunday rom-coms include: Love, Of Course, Sweet Autumn, A Dash of Love, The Sweetest Heart, etc...



*********************



Hallmark Mystery:

There's a mix of various mystery movies airing all weekend long, including a Ruby Herring Mysteries marathon on Saturday.



*********************



Hallmark Family:

See classic Hallmark rom-coms airing throughout the weekend, including Love Struck Cafe, Royal Hearts, The Irresistible Blueberry Farm, Love Under the Stars, Love at First Bark, etc...


*********************




Merit Street:
(see these Great American Family movies)

Saturday: Passport to Love and My Boss' Wedding

Sunday: Prescription for Love and Just in Time



*********************



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as we transition into the sunny, summery, splashing month of June! Summer is always such a busy time and seems to fly by so fast. We have to try to soak up every precious moment!

Saturday is looking to be a rainy day for us, so I'll likely enjoy a movie or two then, plus When Calls the Heart on Sunday evening!

Please Note: I haven't screened the new movie. If you'd like to share a review after it airs, please do so in comments below...


Have a blessed weekend, 
everyone!
Net


☀️ SHINING HIS LIGHT ☀️

"Let the morning bring me word 
of your unfailing love, 
for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go, 
for to you I entrust my life."
~Psalm 143:8


20 comments:

  1. What movies are you looking forward seeing this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching a few movies this weekend. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Great American Family may not have any movies this weekend. Starting next week Monday thru Friday from 8pm to midnight they will be airing two movies at night. With a Christmas movie on Friday,. It’s a start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bebe, Yes, I'm so happy the movies are returning next week on Great American Family. I also feel this is just the beginning!!! :)

      Thank you for sharing!
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  4. lots of entertainment for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be recording the new hallmark movie, I love Andrew Walker. And thank you for the reminder Net, I’ll be recording some of those older UpTv movies as well!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! We get to see Jack do some bonding with his Uncle Bill! And on the horse! So sweet. He's growing up, just think next season he'll be in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Love and Honey is clean and sweet. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all,

    Happy Monday everyone.

    Maybe it's just me but I honestly did not enjoy 'For Love & Honey'. Beautiful setting and gorgeous actors/actresses, but I was bored to tears. I did not finish the movie. I hope next weeks new movie 'Savoring Paris' is better. But, I am definitely looking forward to the new mystery because it has some seriously amazing reviews on IMDB. Some of the best ever and the overall rating is strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, You're not alone. I watched half of For Love & Honey last night, but had to stop before I fell asleep. I'm gonna try to finish it tonight. I'll let you know if it gets any better.

      Delete
    2. Joan, are you talking about the Tipline Mystery?? If so, you gotta catch it. I had fun watching it. Caught it earlier on YouTube. Family-friendly and funny. But do wish Maddie's character personally could down play just a bit. But she grows on me!

      As long as you're watching it Joan... In the beginning Maddie is at her service desk at the hotel on the phone. The voice on the phone is sooo familiar. Can't place his face. I just know we've seen him on Hallmark, but not as a main character. A supporting cast role. Maybe the two of us can figure it out. It's been driving me crazy.

      Delete
    3. Hi Net,

      I am sorry you felt the same way about the movie. I hope it did get better. I hope all is well with you.

      Delete
    4. Joan, Didn't get a chance to finish "For Love & Honey" last night. We had also watched some of the UPtv movie, "Writing a Love Song," and decided to finish that one instead.

      I thought Writing a Love Song was lighthearted, refreshing, and sweet. There was at least one OMG, but other than that, family-friendly. We really enjoyed all of the guitar playing and singing. The country setting was also beautiful throughout the film; in fact, all of the characters seemed authentic and really down-to-earth. Hope to see more like this on UPtv. ~Net

      Delete
    5. I agree with Joan. I did watch all of it but For Love & Honey was really blah. If I wasn't walking on a treadmill while watching I definitely wouldn't have finished, but I was part distracted!

      Delete
    6. So... I finished “For Love & Honey” last night and just had to share my review on it...

      For Love & Honey – This movie is about an archeologist and a beekeeper, and unfortunately, even though it stars one of Hallmark’s typical favorites, Andrew Walker, it is Bee…oring!!!

      I tried. I really, really tried, but “For Love & Honey” just didn’t draw me in. There was zero comedy in this romantic-comedy, and the romance was completely lackluster.

      (SPOILER ALERT)

      In the second hour, they discuss Greek mythology; in particular, they discover hidden in an old painting, a drawing of three female bee maidens, called the Thriae. According to the legend in Malta, the maidens were Greek nymphs who had the gift of prophecy and were once worshipped by the people there.

      If you are still reading this, then I will assume you don’t mind spoilers.

      As Austen (Andrew Walker) and Eva (Margaret Clunie) are searching for what they believe will be gold, they find a shrine, a specific place carved out to worship the three bee maidens. As a Christian, I don’t believe in idol worship in any form. Therefore, this discovery from the past did not excite me the way it did Austen and Eva.

      (END of SPOILER ALERT)

      Overall, this movie is a one and done for me. Numerous times, I nearly gave up and turned it off, but I waited for end- the kiss.

      Obviously, for me, “For Love & Honey” is not a (bee) keeper. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist the pun!) ~Net

      Delete
  9. For Love And Honey

    What a disappointing start to Hallmark's Passport To Love Movies.

    My initial rection was that I couldn't see a movie about beekeeping being riveting and sadly my gut instinct proved to be right.

    However I will watch a movie with an open mind and judge on what I see.

    For those who want a quick review I can do this in one word:
    "YAWN".

    Hallmark seem to think that if they put one of their big players in a scenic setting then they don't need to worry they're on to a winner.

    In the past couple of years Andrew, Tyler Hynes, Lacey Chabert have all been suffering from sub zero scripts.

    Andrew looked and acted as good as usual but his female co-lead Margaret Clunie was a complex character - very changeable and not much joie de vivre about her.

    I didn't heartily dislike her but I couldn't really relate to her.

    In the movie she was half-British and half Maltese and her accent was decidedly odd and offputting.

    Suffering through all the boring details about beekeeping and then as the drier than dry archaeological aspect came into play the romantic element was decidedly lacking although as is becoming more prevalent in Hallmark movies nowadays we did have kissing outside of the ending.

    Most of this just went right over my head

    Sadly too, well into the movie it suddenly came up that both leads had been married previously -grrr!

    The ending was iffy too, Austen would be back in Malta for an extended period of time but there was no suggestion of permanency - Florence

    P.S. I prefer Andrew clean-shaven



    View all smilies
    >Switch AccountSwitch ForumAccount Settings
    Click here to remove banner ads from this forum.
    This Forum Is Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
    Get Your Own Free Forum!
    Terms of Service Privacy Cookies FTC Disclosure Report Abuse California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Opt-Out IconYour Privacy Choices

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting, I forlornly check Reel One's site to see if there are any new movies and they haven't added any for some months.

    The last addition was a movie called A Lifelong Love with Andrea Brooks and Patch May.

    I can't believe that I wouldn't have noticed this before but it is tagged as going to Hallmark! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  11. Florence's rating for For Love & Honey - 4.5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apparently A Lifelong Love was shown on HMM last July - I can't remember it at all.

    And why was it added to ROE earlier this year?

    Strange - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, Yeah, "A Lifelong Love" premiered last year on HMM and then they premiered it on the Hallmark Channel this year. The movie includes a side story with a same-sex couple.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net