Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

❄ NEW Hallmark Christmas DVD Collections at Amazon! ❄ SEE HERE:


'Tis the Season - for NEW Christmas movies to come and Christmas movies from the past arriving on DVD! I thought I would share some of the latest Christmas DVD collections new at Amazon.

I hope you'll find something you will enjoy...



**********************
*Please Note: As an affiliate with Amazon, I may earn 
from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. 
Thank you for supporting It's a Wonderful Movie!
**********************







❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄





Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection
(Christmas Under Wraps/I'm Not Ready for Christmas/Christmas Land)

Click here to see current price - Amazon



❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄





Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection
(Christmas Wonderland/Sharing Christmas/12 Gifts of Christmas)

Click here to see current price - Amazon



❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄




Hallmark 3-Movie Collection:
Christmas Joy, Finding Santa & Mingle All the Way


Click here to see current price - Amazon


❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄








❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄



This DVD collection contains rom-coms - not Christmas movies...





❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


Also, two winter themed rom-coms...





❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


Plus, this New Year's themed Hallmark movie is newly available...





❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄



I also want to mention there is also a three movie Christmas DVD collection with Christmas at Castle Hart / Open By Christmas / A Kiss Before Christmas. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this DVD due to a scene in Open by Christmas. See reviews here.

Is there a movie you are still hoping to see on DVD this Christmas season? I'm hoping to see more from GAC Family, including When Hope Calls Christmas, A Lot Like Christmas, Joy for Christmas and others!

See even MORE of the 2022 Christmas DVD releases - here!

Please share your DVD wish list in comments below...

Blessings, Net


9 comments:

  1. This is not a Christmas DVD but I really want Romance In Style. Net, has Can't Buy My Love ever been released on DVD? That is an old UP movie that I love. Still waiting for Mingle All The Way to be released as a single DVD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, I've never seen Can't Buy My Love on DVD. It actually first premiered on PixL, and it's quite rare, unfortunately, to see those movies on DVD.

      By the way, Benjamin Hollingsworth is one of my favorites, as well. I always think of him from the very first Signed, Sealed, Delivered movie. I love his role as the young and in love, Charlie. If they ever do more of that series, I would love to see his character return.

      Delete
    2. Net, so would I! The only Benjamin Hollingsworth movie I didn't watch was Love Under the Olive Tree because of its content.

      Delete
  2. Amazing to see that Love on Ice is finally on DVD!! And also refreshing to see A Midnight Kiss is finally on DVD as well. :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane and Christmas Wonderland. Of course they put them in two different collections. Just my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collections.

    I received a notice today from Amazon that my DVD order of *A Christmas Miracle for Daisy* was going to be delayed for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dstoutholcomb, I also pre-ordered this DVD on Amazon but I have not received that notice yet. With my computer, seems everything posted arrives late to me.

      Delete
  5. I already have Christmas Under Wraps in the Candace Cameron Bure Christmas Collection. The other 3 are A Christmas Detour, Journey Back to Christmas and Switched for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Christmas movies would you buy on DVD for 2022?

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net