Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, April 23, 2022

πŸ’•πŸΎ It's the Dog Days of *Spring?* this Weekend on Hallmark! πŸΎπŸ’• SEE HERE:




This weekend is the last full weekend in April! I can hardly believe it! We haven't had many days of Spring-type weather here in the Mid-west, yet, but we are finally expecting temps in the low 80's this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather.

As for movies... a new movie is premiering Saturday night on the Hallmark Channel, and I'm hoping it's as dog-gone cute as it looks! Plus, Hope Valley days continue Sunday night on When Calls the Heart.

See details below...



🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾



Saturday, April 23, 2022:




Storyline: Bella (Brittany Bristow) learns her dog rescue’s future is in question when they lose funding from their main sponsor, a dog food company that’s being sold. The late owner’s son, JR (Chris McNally), is a soldier who is home on leave to handle the sale. During a visit to the rescue, JR quickly bonds with Indie, a retired military dog they just took in, and begins spending more time there. When Bella learns the rescue’s property is also being sold, she turns to JR for help with finding the missing document proving her grandparents purchased the land many years before.

A Tail of Love premieres
Saturday, April 23, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel





*Also, if you like Brittany Bristow's beautiful dresses and fashions in A Tail of Love, you can find them here!



🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾



Sunday, April 24, 2022:

Season 9, Episode 8


Episode 8 - “Hope Valley Days: Part 2” :

Storyline: Residents of Hope Valley continue to enjoy the town’s first-ever Hope Valley Days Festival. But with an unwelcome visitor unexpectedly still in town, everyone comes together not just in celebration, but to help one of their own.


Season 9, Episode 8
Airs Sunday, April 24, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel






There is also a new movie on UPtv Sunday night titled: Kiss the Cook. An anonymous commenter shared this review for the movie: ---- "Kiss The Cook is NOT family friendly. There is a comment by women asking the two main characters to forgive HER WIFE for being I think she said over enthusiastic. Near the end of the movie the one woman kisses her wife's shoulder." ---- Thank you, anonymous, for sharing this information with us. I was able to pre-screen this movie this week, as well, and as soon as I saw the first content you mentioned, I turned it off. For anyone else curious, the two women portray farmers out in the country and their story takes place about 30-40 minutes into the movie. Anyway, I just wanted to be certain all of my followers here were aware of this storyline. I'm very appreciative of the heads up from this anonymous reviewer.

Please note: I have not pre-screened the new Hallmark movie, A Tail of Love. If you'd like to leave a review, please share in comments below.


I hope you all have a bright and beautiful Spring weekend!

Blessings! Net


☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀


SHINING HIS LIGHT:

"The righteous care for the needs of their animals..."

~Proverbs 12:10

21 comments:

  1. Are you looking forward seeing a tail of spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Tail of Love looks cute enough to want to risk not waiting till folks on here start reviewing it before I decide to watch it. (just hope I don't regret it).

    Got GAC Family news: Next Saturday, they're going to start airing movies again! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' this one day in the 80's here in the Midwest...before we go right back down into the 50's (daytime) and 30's (nighttime) come Monday! Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Net and Anonymous for the warning about Kiss The Cook. I won't bother to record it. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like great offerings to watch.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad to see that UP is moving away from family friendly movies. Something that bills their streaming service as UP 'Faith and Family' should live up to its chosen title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember when I hoped I wouldn't regret trying to watch 'A Tail of Love'? Well, (very awkward chuckle), I did.
    1st 15 minutes in, 2 men show up with a dog, and they look together together.
    Honestly, I don't even know why I bother anymore. Probably just best to just stick to watching WCTH from now on. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sad that is. I was really hoping to watch that when I got back from CA.

      Delete
    2. Maria, thank you for sharing this review with us. It's unbelievable they did it again. I'm truly saddened by this one.

      I posted your review for "A Tail of Love" here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/02/hallmarks-april-2022-movie-schedule.html

      Delete
  8. Oh no, now UPTV is caving! Thanks for the heads up, I had it set up to record but changed it to Skip. I did "watch" A Tail of Love and fell asleep...not sure if I will watch it now or not. What I saw was super cute. Loving the new things coming for GAC...they may be our saving channel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, April 24, 2022

    I can't really say that A Tail of Love is not family friendly. The scene that Anonymous mentioned probably does indicate a gay couple, but I wasn't sure when watching. It's very brief and they could be friends. Kids would not make the connection. Other than that, there's nothing else in the movie that indicates "woke". I personally think the movie was a little slow and the story a bit unorganized. But...it pays honor to our military as well as people with disabilities that need service dogs. Brittany and Chris did a great job but there's not much chemistry between them...but that's personal opinion. The dogs are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with Joyce, it’s probably implied but completely up to our interpretation. Thought they also mentioned being coworkers???? Maybe? Anyway, loved Brittany but the rest was just okay.

      Delete
    2. Brittany actually referred the one guy as the others partner. I don't believe she meant it as business partner either. I believe she meant it as reference to a homosexual relationship.

      Delete
    3. Do you know when Brittany said this line? I tried to find it but couldn't.

      Delete
    4. Joyce, I so appreciate your thoughtful review. It's so sad they just had to slip this in again.

      I hear a lot from family and friends, who used to watch Hallmark quite frequently and now they are so disheartened, they've just given up on the new movies and only watch When Calls the Heart.

      Sometimes, they will ask me if a certain movie is okay to go back and watch, and most of the time, lately, I've had to say no.

      Again, I'm truly grateful for your detailed review, Joyce! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with all of us. Blessings to you! :)

      I posted your review for "A Tail of Love" here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/02/hallmarks-april-2022-movie-schedule.html

      Delete
    5. Allie B, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, too. Thank you!

      Delete
    6. Does anyone know when Brittany said the line about the two guys being partners? I tried to find it but couldn't.

      Delete
    7. It is when Brittany and her coworker in a burgundy shirt are sitting under a red umbrella they are going through boxes looking for proof that the older lady had bought the property where the rescue is. Brittany states 24 boxes down 200 to go. The coworker says something and then Brittany says she is heading downtown to see Chad that his partner Jeremy is in real estate. At least this is where it is at in the version seen in Canada. Maybe that part was deleted in the U.S.

      Delete
  10. Indie is Belgian Malinois, not German Shepard

    Belgian Malinois Work With Navy SEALS

    Today, Mals are incredibly important members of the U.S. military.

    Belgian Malinois is often mistaken for a small German shepherd, these herding dogs are highly intelligent and energetic. Their nature makes them excellent guard dogs and police dogs.

    Army to get Belgian Malinois


    Belgian Malinois Used As A Police & Military Working Dog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Net, I want to thank you for the service you work to provide. I access your posts each Christmas season as I set our DVR. Otherwise I would miss a whole lot! During the year, I have not really read your guide, bc I just click into my reg channels each wknd and set recordings. It’s been reliable. But I am stunned at the rate programming is going down. I just watched an UPTV movie this wknd that had the married women in it. I was caught off-guard, way into the movie. I need this resource to tell me whether material will be appropriate and completely clean. We used to completely trust Hallmark. What is this world where I have to wonder if a Hallmark movie is primarily worried abt being intersectional? We have been disappointed that GAC which was dynamite during Nov-Dec is now purely very old reruns. We look forward to their ability to grow a channel of new, fun, clean entertainment. Meanwhile, thank you for your guide that I will follow weekly now!πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much! You have no idea how much your comment means to me. I'm so glad I can be here to help and share all the wonderful reviews that come in from so many wonderful, loyal followers.

      There's a lot of behind-the-scenes work here at It's a Wonderful Movie & a bit of research, that takes some time to do, but when I receive a comment like yours, I know it's well worth it.

      Sometimes, it's easy to feel like we may be the only person who feels a certain way, but it's nice "meeting" like-minded friends here and knowing there are still people who stand on traditional moral values.

      I'll do my best to let you know of content, whenever it's possible.

      Thank you, again, for your sweet comment. We gladly welcome having you visit with us all year round now!

      Blessings to you!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net