Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, April 11, 2022

๐ŸŒท Brittany Bristow's Fashion in Hallmark Channel's *Spring Into Love* Movie: "A Tail of Love" ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ @britbristow ๐ŸŒทSEE HERE:



Actress Brittany Bristow (Holiday Date, Love, Romance, & Chocolate, Christmas Next Door, etc...) will star in the upcoming Hallmark Channel *Spring Into Love* movie, A Tail of Love on Saturday, April 23, 2022. The movie looks dog-gone cute, since it will feature adorable puppies and dogs, plus Brittany will be wearing fresh and vibrant, spring fashions! I was able to locate some of her pretty styles, so I thought I would share them with you all below...


๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท




The first dress I'm featuring is the lovely tulip dress Brittany wears in the poster for the movie. The Nantes midi dress by Reformation in the Bianca print is slightly fitted in the bodice with a fitted waist and a relaxed fitting skirt. One of my favorite details is the ruffle edged sleeve.

Although this dress is sold out on Reformation's web-site, you can still find it on Ebay and Poshmark.

Ebay - see here and here.

Poshmark - see here and here.




๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท




You'll also find Brittany casually wearing jeans with a cute daisy top called the Lazy Daisies Sash Tie Wrap Top by Madewell.

This top has sold out at Madewell, but I was able to locate it at these places below...

Nordstrom Rack - see regular sizes and plus sizes.

Poshmark - see here and here.

Ebay - see here and here.




Amazon also has this Lazy Daisies print by Madewell in a dress/tunic top - see here.



๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท




My favorite dress Brittany wears in this movie is the coral Ted Baker London Tiliana Ruffle Dress! It's bright, vibrant, and cheerful!

Flutter sleeves and tiered ruffles bring plenty of frill to a striped midi dress destined to stand out.

You can find this lovely dress at these on-line shops...

Nordstrom Rack - see here.

Poshmark - see here, here, and here.

Ebay - see here

.


๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท



Here is a Trailer of "A Tail of Love":
(you'll see some of the fashions in this clip!)




Please note: I have not pre-screened A Tail of Love and I know there has been disappointment with some of the latest movies, but I'm hoping this one ends up being as cute as it looks!

Do you enjoy movies with dogs? If so, please share your favorite below. One of my favorites is "Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey" and for Hallmark movies, I love "Eat, Play, Love" starring Jen Lilley!

Blessings on your day, Net ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ



Brittany Bristow movies on DVD:
(click DVDs below for details and current price)




Stream these Brittany Bristow movies:
(click movie posters below for details)




13 comments:

  1. Does Lassie count? As for Hallmark, I like Eat Play Love and Winter Love Story. 2 movies with Jen Lilley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ, Lassie absolutely counts! What a wonderful series. And... I like your Hallmark picks, too!

      Delete
  2. I love that coral dress, too, Net!!! If only I was taller like Brittany to wear it. Looks gorgeous on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I had the same thoughts. I'm a petite myself.

      Delete
    2. Same here! I'm probably around Candace or Lacey's height, so their styles typically suit me best.

      Delete
  3. Christmas movie news: CBS is making 3 new holiday movies this year: 'When Christmas was Young', 'Fit for Christmas', and 'Must Love Christmas' -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Thank you so much for sharing this info! I looked up the press release and posted it here. Looks like there could be a couple good ones!

      Delete
  4. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, April 11, 2022

    My favorite movies with dogs or cats are A Dog Named Christmas, Christmas With Tucker and The Nine Lives of Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, I love that you included a favorite cat movie, as well! That would be my choice, too! Still love it! ❤️๐Ÿˆ

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see this movie!!! Two of my favorite actors and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, love it love it! They are all so feminine and spring-y! Thanks Net. I enjoyed seeing them. The Coral red looks the best on her, but I love the others too!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing Brittany starring in another movie. I really like her as an actress and am happy they are using her in more movies.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net