Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, April 25, 2022

Happy 8 Months 'til Christmas Day! πŸ’•πŸŽ„ Movies are Back on GAC Family (including Christmas!) This Weekend! πŸ’•πŸŽ„ SEE HERE:



Great news for all of us fans and supporters of GAC Family! The movies we've been hoping to see - will be returning this upcoming Saturday! Many viewers have been expressing their desire to see more movies on the channel via social media, and now their wish has been granted.

The movies on GAC Family this weekend include many familiar stars: Cindy Busby (Joy for Christmas), Kevin McGarry (When Calls the Heart), Danica McKellar (MatchMaker Mysteries), Merritt Patterson (Picture a Perfect Christmas), and Trevor Donovan (USS Christmas). I've noticed some TV guides aren't showing this schedule change, yet, but I've included the schedule, announced by GAC Family, below...



TV Schedule for Saturday, April 30th, on GAC Family:
(Times in EST.)

Autumn Stables - 2pm
starring Cindy Busby and Kevin McGarry


Coffee Shop - 4pm
starring Laura Vandervoort and Cory Grant


The Winter Palace - 6pm
starring Danica McKellar and Neal Bledsoe


Jingle Bell Princess - 8pm
starring Merritt Patterson and Trevor Donovan


Accidentally Engaged - 10pm
starring Lexi Giovagnoli and Brant Daugherty


Hope this means we will see even more movies, especially on the weekends, as GAC begins to build their programming. Thank you, GAC, for giving us great family entertainment to watch!

These are the actors that have signed with GAC thus far: Susie Abromiet, Jen Lilley, Danica McKellar, Trevor Donovan, Jessica Lowndes, and Candace Cameron Bure. (Some of these are exclusive contracts, some are not.) Plus, GAC has announced: Daniel Lissing and Merritt Patterson have filmed the Christmas movie, Catering Christmas, so we can expect to see this Christmas movie this holiday season, plus all sorts of actors in the future on GAC Family!


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




πŸŽ„πŸ’• Happy 8 Months 'til Christmas Day! πŸ’•πŸŽ„

If you'd like to Mark the 25th day of the month and Countdown to Christmas with us, simply pick something Christmassy to watch TODAY - on the 25th! It can be a Christmas movie, cartoon, sitcom or anything you like. (There's only one stipulation - it must be family friendly.) Then, please share in comments below your Christmas choice for the day!

My *Mark the 25th* pick is...

In honor of Candace Cameron Bure recently signing a deal with GAC Family, my pick to *Mark the 25th* is one of Candace's Christmas movies... Switched for Christmas. I specifically chose this movie since Candace's daughter, Natasha, is also in it with her; it's interesting to watch Candace portray both a career woman and a mother.


If you don't have time to watch something Christmassy today, please share a Christmas movie in comments below that always makes you laugh or simply makes you feel good inside.

Blessings, Net



*image: Jingle Bell Princess - GAC Media

25 comments:

  1. I came across the movie Coffee Shop some years back and I absolutely love it - such a sweet, romantic movie which keeps me enthralled.

    Laura Vandervoort seemed to then concentrate on TV series but has recently dipped back into movies.

    Corey Grant however (known as Cory M Grant not to be confused with another actor of the same name) seemed to disappear off the face of the earth and for years I couldn't find out anything about him, kowever he has relatively recently.popped up a couple of times.

    This is one Rom.Com I would recommend - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, think "Coffee Shop" is a darling movie. Imagine my surprise, though, when I'm watching it and see the beach, pier, waterfront, and downtown I've known since childhood. It was partly filmed where I live and I had no idea! Definitely threw my brain for a loop!

      ~Alicia

      Delete
    2. Alicia, That is so cool! I remember the setting well in the movie... you live in such a beautiful place! No wonder they chose it for filming this sweet rom-com. Too bad you couldn't have been an extra! If you only knew, right?

      Delete
    3. I love The Coffee Shop too! Just had to get the DVD. Happy to see others agree.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love Switched for Christmas so much! I even have it on DVD. :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Maria.

      Although others didn't seem too keen it, this is my second favourite GAC movie after A Christmas Miracle For Daisy - Florence

      Delete
    2. Maria & Florence... Yeah, I thought "Switched for Christmas" would be a fun pick, since Candace *switched* from Hallmark to GAC! I'm still trying to process the idea that it actually happened.

      By the way, Florence... are you speaking of "The Great Christmas Switch," with Sarah Lind and Dillon Casey? If so, I will join you in being one of the rare viewers who enjoyed and appreciated the comedy in that Christmas movie, too! In fact, it's probably the one movie I happened to catch the most of when it was repeated on TV last year and it's still on my DVR - for keeps! Sure hope it comes to DVD one day! :)

      Delete
  3. I feel like I am going through Christmas movie withdrawal, since I haven't watched one since last month on the 25th! Unusual for me!

    For some reason, I have had scenes from Christmas in Evergreen going through my mind, so that will be my movie for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25 - Excellent choice! Evergreen is the perfect place/movie to immerse yourself back into the Christmas spirit! I sure wish it was a real location we could all visit! :)

      Delete
  4. For deeper content I have always liked George C Scott’s “A Christmas Carol”. For a more spiritual feeling I’ve really liked the Signed, Sealed, Delivered Christmas. I wish a lot of certain people today could have a “Scrooge” experience and see where they really are in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, Those are wonderful movie choices! I love what you said about Scrooge; I absolutely agree, it would be wonderful if that were truly possible! I'm sure we all know (sadly) someone who could benefit from going through that. We just want them to find that joy!

      And, SSD is also a perfect movie pick - with the true meaning of Christmas! Thank you for sharing. :)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful movies for the marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Switched for Christmas with Candace & Natasha! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, April 25, 2022

    I will be watching "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year". Just like The Christmas Card...it never gets old!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce in CarolinaTuesday, April 26, 2022

      Jim, so true! I have watched them so many times I can almost quote them! Love em!!

      Delete
  8. I just found out that upsTV is playing same-sex marriage scenes. Kiss the Cook movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Candace Cameron Bure movies do you have on DVD?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only got 5 Christmas movies with Candace Cameron Bure.
    Christmas Under Wraps
    Christmas Town
    Journey Back to Christmas
    A Christmas Detour
    Switched for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let It Snow (with Jesse Hutch), A Shoe Addict's Christmas and If I Only Had Christmas are all available on DVD.

      I would rate Let It Snow and A Christmas Detour as her best two - Florence

      Delete
  11. My computer is giving me headaches! I tried to post here several times yesterday but could not. I watched A Christmas Miracle For Daisy to mark the 25th. This is a movie I enjoy watching over and over.

    This past weekend I watched I Am Gabriel. Walmart had the DVD. Net, have you seen this movie? It received 5 doves! A movie filled with hope and faith. At the end, I wanted to shout for joy! I wish GAC would carry this type of movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, So sorry you were having difficulties commenting here yesterday. Blogger recently changed the comment section - so it was probably that and not your computer. I know that's frustrating. I had no prior warning that this would be taking place, so I was also surprised to see this change. Anyway, I sure hope it won't cause issues for you commenting in the future, as I always enjoy hearing from you!

      As for the movie I am Gabriel, I have not seen that one, but I love both John Schneider and Dean Cain, so I'll have to watch it. I did a search and found it on YT. For anyone interested, here's the link:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-5_TrtuqHc

      Thank you for the suggestion! :)

      Delete
    2. Jim, I'll join kitkat & Florence in my love for "A Christmas Miracle for Daisy!" Hope you enjoy it, too! I just think all of Jill Wagner's Christmas movies are fantastic, and I sure hope we see her again this Christmas on GAC Family! :)

      Delete
    3. Jim, you will be wondering why you waited to watch A Christmas Miracle For Daisy. I will be waiting in line for this DVD. I promise you will love it!

      Delete
    4. Sorry you did not like this Jim! I am surprised! This is my favorite Christmas movie of the 2021 season. This is definitely not a movie for tears, but joy, happiness, and smiles. I loved Jill and Nick together! The little girl is just adorable. Loved reading your comment!

      Delete
  12. Well, Jim, Hallmark Christmas movies are actually my least favorite movies of the year...frequently, they are SO repetitive and boring. Give me a movie with dogs or one filmed outside somewhere beautiful, though, and I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net