Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, May 2, 2019

UPDATE: CHRISTMAS THURSDAYS on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are BACK!!!!!


image: Hallmark Crown Media

UPDATE: HALLMARK LISTENED TO THEIR VIEWERS AND BROUGHT BACK CHRISTMAS ON HALLMARK MOVIES & MYSTERIES! A BIG THANK YOU TO HALLMARK AND ALL OF YOU - WHO NOTIFIED ME OF THIS AWESOME NEWS! I FEEL LIKE I'M ON A ROLLER COASTER RIDE WITH ALL THESE UP & DOWN CHANGES!

SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS WITH KRISTOFFER POLAHA AND ASHLEY NEWBROUGH IS AIRING ON HALLMARK MOVIES & MYSTERIES TONIGHT AFTER ALL!!!

image: Hallmark Crown Media



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries released this press release below - with details on their scheduling for this May... (Stay tuned for additional changes!)


PRESS RELEASE:


HALLMARK MOVIES & MYSTERIES ANNOUNCES
NEW TV LINEUP, STARTING THIS MAY!

INCLUDES POPULAR MYSTERY TELEVISION SERIES’ AND
HALLMARK MOVIES & MYSTERIES ORIGINAL MOVIES
EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries announces a new television lineup this May to give fans more, great mystery series, along with original Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movies every Saturday and Sunday night.

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries presents three all-new installments of “Hailey Dean Mysteries” premiering on consecutive Sunday nights this May.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

“Hailey Dean Mysteries”

Starring: Kellie Martin, Viv Leacock, Lauren Holly, Matthew MaCaull

Sunday, May 5, at 9 p.m. ET/PT: “Hailey Dean Mysteries: Death on Duty”

Sunday, May 12, at 9 p.m. ET/PT: “Hailey Dean Mysteries: A Prescription for Murder”

Sunday, May 19, at 9 p.m. ET/PT: “Hailey Dean Mysteries: Killer Sentence”



Monday through Friday, fans can tune in to view their favorite mystery series:

image: Hallmark Crown Media

7am – 9am: “Columbo”
9am – 11am: “Perry Manson Movies”
11am – 3pm: “Matlock”
3pm – 7pm: “Monk”
7pm – 11pm: “Psych”
11pm – 3am: “Murder, She Wrote”
3am – 7am: “Hart to Hart”



On the weekends, indulge in all your favorite Hallmark Movies & Mysteries original movies and series:

image: Hallmark Crown Media


“Flower Shop Mysteries”
Starring: Brooke Shields, Brennan Elliott
Saturday, May 4 at 9 a.m. ET/PT: “Flower Shop Mysteries: Mums the Word”
Saturday, May 4 at 11 a.m. ET/PT: “Flower Shop Mysteries: Snipped in the Bud”
Saturday, May 4 at 1 9.m. ET/PT: “Flower Shop Mysteries: Dearly Depotted”


image: Hallmark Crown Media

“Murder, She Baked”
Starring: Alison Sweeney, Cameron Mathison
Saturday, May 4 at 3 p.m. ET/PT: “Murder, She Baked: A Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery”
Saturday, May 4 at 5 p.m. ET/PT: “Murder, She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery”
Saturday, May 4 at 7 p.m. ET/PT: “Murder, She Baked: Just Desserts”
Saturday, May 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT: “Murder, She Baked: A Deadly Recipe”


image: Hallmark Crown Media

“Aurora Teagarden Mysteries”
Starring: Candace Cameron Bure, Marilu Henner
Sunday, May 5 at 9 a.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: The Julius House”
Sunday, May 5 at 11 a.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Dead Over Heels”
Sunday, May 5 at 1 p.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: A Bundle of Trouble”
Sunday, May 5 at 3 p.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Last Scene Alive”
Sunday, May 5 at 5 p.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Reap What You Sew”
Sunday, May 5 at 7 p.m. ET/PT: “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: The Disappearing Game”



-- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries --

23 comments:

  1. I love HMM and will continue watching. However, I hate how they keep changing their lineup. I really enjoyed the Thursday night Christmas movies and hope that they bring them back after May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me I had 3 favorite Murder Mysteries (Aurora TeaGarden, Murder She Baked and Garage Sale Mysteries) I truly wish the latter hadn't been removed. Personally I believe in forgiveness. With that being said I really don't watch the many shows/actors/actresses that were being aired to replace the recent programs removed. Of course I would never name names, but there's simply no comparison. Previously my tv stayed on Hallmark and Murder Mysteries exclusively.....sadly that is no longer the case.๐Ÿ˜ข

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss the Thursday night Christmas movies, too. I love all of the HM&M franchise movies and movie series. I wish we still had those added into the schedule during weekdays in addition to the weekend programming. I thought about an analogy one of my college professors used: when you go into a restaurant and there are so many choices on the menu that it takes longer than a couple of minutes to choose what you want to order, expect the food not to be great - meaning the chef staff won't excel at every offering on the menu when they offer too many choices. Our cable provider has the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movie & Mysteries, and it did have Hallmark Drama but I don't see it listed any longer. They also have Hallmark and HM&M on demand. The on demand is a very limited variety and honestly, usually not selections I would jump to watch. Then, there is the streaming service, Hallmark Movies Now. I've subscribed to it off and on depending on what the month is offering. I haven't checked it out lately because the last time I looked there were so many westerns and old movies that aren't up to par with the movies of the past 6 - 8 years from Hallmark that I just wasn't interested. I do watch the Hallmark Channel every day at some point or another, but I think they just haven't hit on the best programming to reach over each channel/streaming service. Even though I have the Hallmark Channel and HM&M though cable I would subscribe to the streaming service if it had better programming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think HMM channel lost viewers when they stopped showing movies with Lori in them. I don't watch it (except for Perry Mason) anymore. Tired of all the mystery rerun movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind HMM showing the old mystery series M-F FOR A MONTH, but I sure miss the 9pm Christmas movie every Thursday. I also am unhappy HM deleted the 5th movie of the day from 8-10PM M-F. The last movie was my final time of the day for myself when everyone else was in bed and work was done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? No ๐ŸŽ… tonight? We've been robbed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So disappointed to hear there won’t be a Christmas movie on tonight! I was really looking forward to that after this crazy week. At least I have a ton saved to my DVR so I’ll still plan on watching one...not quite the same though. Thanks Net for keeping us up to date on all things Hallmark. - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So disappointed that HM&M has stopped the Christmas movies on Thursdays. Also not happy that they took their mystery movies off during the week. I cannot believe it was ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am adding my disappointment about this decision, too. Come on HMM, I believed in you.

    Mark2 in Washington state

    ReplyDelete
  10. Net, it seems they changed their minds about Christmas movies on Thursdays, Small Town Christmas will be airing tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jill!!! I was super excited to see your message, along with Jim's! Christmas is Back!!! :)

      Delete
  11. What. No Xmas movie .Come on. BRING THEM BACK Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Hallmark changed their minds. CHRISTMAS is back TONIGHT!

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing, Jim! You were the first to let me know! I'm WOOHOOOin' with ya!!!!

    Now... I'm not seeing a listing in their schedule, yet, for next Thursday night, but we'll see. Did they mention the rest of May on Facebook?

    I am seeing more Christmas movies listed for the end of June, like A Joyous Christmas, A Christmas to Remember, etc...! Could that be an early start to Gold Crown Christmas???

    Enjoy Christmas Tonight!!! And Tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, Jim... even though the HMM schedule isn't currently reflecting it, I'm sure it will be back next week, too! Plus, I'm sure you also saw the promo commercial during the movie that said watch Christmas movies on Hallmark Movies & Movies "Every Thursday!"

    IF they follow the same schedule they previously had on the HMM site, then next week's movie should be "Romance at Reindeer Lodge." Hope they don't change it - Love that one!

    And... glad you enjoyed the news on Christmas movies coming in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, HMM has really taken us on a roller coaster ride! I still find it hard to believe that they would have eliminated the Christmas movies from Thursday in the first place - I would have thought the ratings for these Christmas movies would have been so much greater than the rating for the regular movies! Oh well...just glad to see that the Christmas movies are back...at least for the time being!

    Mark 25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, too, Mark! I wonder who made that decision and then had to take it back. At least they listened to the viewers and made the right call here.

      I keep seeing the Christmas Every Thursday promo - so let's hope they are here to stay for good! :)

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  15. The HMM channel website has a lot of Christmas movies showing up, it looks like Christmas in July will start at the end of June for that channel :) The HM channel also has all the June weddings movies, Wedding Belle changed to Love, Take Two. Several new to Hallmark actors in these movies too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sabrina! Yes, lots of updates have been drifting in for June Weddings and Christmas in July, too! I've been busy updating!

      As I mentioned to Jim above, I noticed many Hallmark Christmas movies are "currently" scheduled to air the last weekend of June on HMM... I hope this ends up being an early start to Gold Crown Christmas on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and hopefully, Keepsake Christmas on the Hallmark Channel, too! As we know... there could still be schedule changes - so we shall wait and see!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  16. Jim - Yeah, I added the Christmas movie titles for May back to the TV Movie Schedule. it was good to see they are all the same, except the HMM schedule isn't currently showing the May 30th Christmas movie. It was originally supposed to be "Christmas in Angel Falls" with Paul Greene and Rachel Boston, but nothing is being reported there, at this time, so we'll see! Since Rachel has a new movie coming in June, "The Last Bridesmaid, maybe they'll move "Christmas in Angel Falls" also, to June, to air before the new premiere. Who knows???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, not sure if you know where to get a similar coat to Aurora's baby blue one shown here in the photo above? Have been looking for one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a similar baby blue coat - close to the one Candace wears in the Aurora movie- Trench Pea Coat.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net