Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Flip That Romance - a Hallmark Channel "Spring Fever" Movie starring Julie Gonzalo and Tyler Hynes


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Flip That Romance

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: March 16, 2019






CAST:

Julie Gonzalo ... Jules Briggs
Tyler Hynes ... Lance Waddell
Pauline Egan ... Naomi
Cardi Wong
Shannon Chan-Kent




PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Rival house flippers, Jules Briggs (Julie Gonzalo) and Lance Waddell (Tyler Hynes), renovate dual sides of a duplex and rekindle an old romance.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks ever so sweet and charming :)

    Wishing you a most beautiful day, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Stephanie... this one definitely has a sweet look to it! :)

      Plus, the leads, Julie Gonzalo and Tyler Hynes, will be hosting Hallmark's Spring Fever Preview Show- highlighting 6 all new Spring Movie Premieres!

      I'm so looking forward to springtime & warmer weather!

      Blessings on your day! Net

      Delete
  2. What was the song for the intro it sounded like avril lavigne???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good one- likable characters and sweet story. Any idea where I can possibly find info on Jules' wardrobe? I loved that tan leather jacket and the blue dress...suggestions welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net