Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hallmark Hall of Fame : Remember Sunday

MOVIE REVIEW

Remember Sunday

Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie

Network: ABC

Original Air Date: April 21, 2013







CAST:

Alexis Bledel ... Molly
Zachary Levi ... Gus


PLOT:

(from Hallmark Press Release...)

A lonely down-on-her-luck waitress meets a handsome, quirky jewelry store clerk and thinks that maybe, finally, she’s met “the right guy.” The more Molly (Alexis Bledel) gets to know Gus (Zachary Levi), the more she’s intrigued by him.

But she’s also mystified, and sometimes miffed. Gus seems really absent-minded, real...ly preoccupied. Is there already a girlfriend in his life? Is he harboring some big secret? What is his problem, Molly wonders.

Well, Gus’s problem is that three years ago he suffered a brain aneurysm. He can remember everything that happened in his life pre-aneurysm, when he was a star astrophysicist; but his memory grasp on everything since then is virtually non-existent. Every day is a brand new day – literally – for Gus. From the moment his alarm clock goes off, his life is directed by Post-it notes. You can imagine the complications that arise when Gus meets Molly.

As her love for him continues to grow, he discovers that he can indeed fall in love with the same woman every day. But can Molly imagine a future with a man who cannot recall their past?

REMEMBER SUNDAY is a touching, fun romance about life’s possibilities when we “love in the moment.”







Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...




--
*Images: Zachary Levi and Alexis Bledel in "Remember Sunday" Credit: (c) ABC, 2013

30 comments:

  1. Aw! Though this is a familiar story, it sounds cute. And is probably lots better than its Hollywood counterparts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, two of my very favorite actors ever!! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Well, it should be interesting to see how this one is done.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww it's "50 firsts dates" the other way around with a couple of actors I adore. I will try to catch this live on Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I am so looking forward to seeing this movie this weekend. It looks good. Gilmore Girls was such a great show so I can't wait to see Alexis in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the names of the songs that come out in the movie?? There was one song that a girl was singing that I really like ! Great movie by the way !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue sky--Lucy Schwartz
      I don't know a thing--Lucy Schwartz
      Lost and found-- Katie Herzig
      These are the songs in the movie.

      Delete
  7. this wasn't good...the girl was actually a thief...I could see why she was single and also the makers of this film are horrible thief's too...50 first dates

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the movie, but what happened at the end? I think the view is left wondering if they stay together or if they went separate ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Hallmark movie and as always love seeing Gilmore Girls, Alexis. She never disappoints and is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed the end of the movie I want to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked it but something seemed to be missing from the storyline. More emotion, maybe. I dunno know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zachary Levi was AMAZING in this! I Loved him in this. Their romance was very sweet and I'm looking forward to warching it again. DVD comes out May 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you missed "remember Sunday" like me it will be shown again on Sunday the 28th 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet, but I gree with comment above: Ended too quickly and left many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gilmore Girls FANMonday, April 22, 2013

    As a big fan of Gilmore Girls, I loved seeing Alexis Bledel in Remember Sunday. She was just as Amazing as Zachary Levi. I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to you for this Remember Sunday page. I love the movie pictures. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED IT!

    AND I COULD FALL IN LOVE EVERY DAY WITH THIS MOVIE!

    LOVED! LOVED! LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw it! LOVED IT! It's exciting to see Alexis Bledel in a movie. Is there anyone as adorable? NO! Zachy isn't too bad either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How on earth did it end I was so disappointed I recorded it again it was the same NO ENDING very very disappointed, or maybe I have it wrong there is an end or a sequel HELP

    ReplyDelete
  19. Movie was cute. Definately a 50 first dates remake. Ending was a little disappointing. But, enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i felt the same way as eveyone else. enjoyed it but disappointed with the ending

    ReplyDelete
  21. She obviously stayed with him. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i hope ther is a continuation of this movie,ending is a bit dissappointing........

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could relate to this movie so much. I had a ruptured brain avm which resulted in me having severe short term memory loss. I struggled with losing my memory after a couple minutes and this movie really showed that struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  24. There is a moral in this movie: make the most of every day, no-one knows when their life will change for worse.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've watched this movie over and over. They need to have a part 2 to it. It's hard to accept it the way it ended. Gus deserve to remember he fell inlove. Omg

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, beautiful website. Thnx ...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I guess I'm a little late to the party! I recorded this during the Christmas season 2021, figuring it's safer to stick with the older movies if I'm looking for family-friendly ones, and WOW! I see a lot of commenters didn't care for it but I thought it was stellar! Especially compared to the mediocre, tired old storylines that are frequently used these days. This was fresh, heart-wrenching, sweet, intelligent, and the acting was excellent. I can see why it was a Hall of Fame movie. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net