Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, February 22, 2013

2 New Movies from Hallmark & GMC - this Weekend!

*** PREMIERING ***


Meddling Mom
Hallmark Movie Channel
Saturday ~ February 23, 2013


See the Meddling Mom page for more details!

 
Abel's Field
GMC
Sunday ~ February 24, 2013

undefined

See the Abel's Field page for more details!



Hope you can pop some popcorn, relax this weekend, and enjoy these movies with your family and friends. (Please Note: I have not seen these films - please check ratings on all new movies before viewing, especially with children.)

I hope you enjoy your next Movie Night...
so you can say,
"It's a Wonderful Movie!"

*See the Family TV Schedule for additional air times.

3 comments:

  1. My Direct TV guide does NOT show Meddling Mom at all on Feb. 23. It has continuous I Love Lucy shows. Why????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed Meddling Mom, but I will try to catch the Kevin Sorbo movie tomorrow!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Abel's Field and bought the DVD also. What a great movie for our young men to watch. I love the dedication, protection and love he shows over his small, immediate family and the path he chose to make him a winner. Kevin Sorbo was true to form. I loved his mysterious aura and was quite surprised and pleased at the ending.

    Meddling Mom was a blast. Made me call my Mom and tell her how much I loved her and how glad she raised me the way she did!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net