Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Christmas in July" Movies on the Hallmark Channel

It may still be months until Christmas; however, for all of you who have been asking, the answer is "YES", there will be a Movie Marathon of Christmas Movies on the Hallmark Channel in July!



Here's the List! You may need to check it twice - so be sure to add this page to your favorites! The movies have also been added to the Family TV Schedule.

For additional movie information - you can click on each of the Movie Titles below!


July 14, 2012 Saturday

Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM

The Town Christmas Forgot ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

Annie Claus is Coming to Town ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM

Christmas Magic ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

Mistletoe Over Manhattan... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Holiday Engagement ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

A Princess for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 AM

Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM

Christmas Magic ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 AM





July 15, 2012 Sunday

The Town Christmas Forgot ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

The Night Before the Night Before Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM

Mistletoe Over Manhattan ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

Holiday Engagement ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM

A Princess for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Moonlight & Mistletoe ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

The Christmas Card ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM




Also, you can 'SHARE' this Post via social media by clicking the word Share at the top left of this page.

For those of you who do not have the Hallmark Channel, I checked to see which of these movies are available on dvd. They are: Mrs. Miracle, Call Me Mrs. Miracle, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, The Night Before The Night Before Christmas, Moonlight & Mistletoe, and The Christmas Card.


Hopefully, the Hallmark Channel is playing one of your favorites! I personally love A Princess for Christmas, Holiday Engagement, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, and well... just about all of them! Enjoy!

Click Comments below to share your favorites and how excited you are for this special airing of Christmas "Movies" in July!








28 comments:

  1. Yay! This is so exciting! We love watching "The Christmas Card" whenever it comes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! So excited for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited can't wait! I know what I'll be doing that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all my favorites, too! A Princess, Mrs. Miracle, Christmas Card. Like you I love them all and our whole family watches them together. It's wonderful.

    Thank you Hallmark Channel for airing these great movies and thank you It's a Wonderful Movie for always sharing when they will be on. Thanks to you I never miss a new movie.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU x 100!!!

    HALLMARK you're still THE VERY BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas in July! THis is super news. I've been hoping. Maybe I shou;ld bake something Christmassy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up. I'm clearing up my recorder for this weekend so I can tape all my favorites. Plus, I'm sharing this with all my friends. Great post!

    Robert J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 188 days until Christmas! 25 days until Christmas in July on Hallmark! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this becomes an annual event on the Hallmark Channel! I'm so excited - Christmas is my favorite time of year!

    My favorite is A Princess for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! Just like you! Yay for the Christmas Movie event!!! J.J. from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is the best news! I so agree with the post above, I also hope it becomes an annual event on the Hallmark Channel. I love the Mrs Miracle movies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gmh in San AntonioWednesday, June 27, 2012

    Thanks Hallmark for Christmas in July. Love all the movies. My family and I visited your mall in Kansas, we had a ball. We enjoy yoir Christmas cookie recipe books and the DVDs we purchased. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy!!!!!!!!! Will definitely spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YIPPEE!!!! Can't wait to watch Christmas in July! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yesss ! Love alil CHRISTMAS IN JULY :) Thanks Hallmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe they are not showing " A Grandpa for Christmas"!! Ernest Borgnine and Juliette Goglia are wonderful together! And with Ernest Borgnine's passing, it seems a shame they are not showing this several times!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love THE CHRISTMAS CARD. I say all the time that I wish they made more like that one. I, a;long wityh my wife, will be watching Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When you live alone, it is nice to look forward to specials like this to pass the time. Thank you.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my new favorite site since I love Christmas Movies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm looking forward to seeing The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Christmas Movies! I watch them all through the year even when it's not Christmas! Some of my personal Christmas favorites are Call me Mrs. Mirace, Mrs. Miracle, Annie Claus is coming to town, The night before the night before Christmas, Moon Light and Mistletoe, Holiday Engagement, Mistletoe Over Manhattan, The Christmas Card, Christmas Magic, Cancel Christmas,Farewell Mr, Kringle, The Town that Christmas Forgot and Lucky Christmas!

    Holly-

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm kind of new to the Hallmark Channel and now I'm loving all these wonderful Christmas movies!

    They are heartwarming and give you a little lift, not to mention some hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm kind of new to the Hallmark Channel and now I'm loving all these wonderful Christmas movies!

    They are heartwarming and give you a little lift, not to mention some hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I enjoy Christmas movies but not in July. I would rather watch them a little closer to Christmas. I am very disappointed that the mystery programs, "Murder She Wrote" and "Diagnosis Murder" and the other murder mystery programs have been replaced with Christmas Movies so long before the Christmas season. I love the holiday season as much as the next person but just not in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Anonymous. I also did not like missing the shows I really enjoy last year on the countdown to Christmas which started in November to January. I certainly hope it won't happen this year it was a bit too much !

      Delete
  25. What about Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade?? It's one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net