Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, September 26, 2011

Holiday Engagement - Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

Holiday Engagement

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 27, 2011


CAST:

Bonnie Somerville ... Hillary Burns
Shelley Long ... Mrs. Burns
Jordan Bridges ... David
Haylie Duff
Sam MacMurray







PLOT:

Jilted by her high-powered fiancรฉ just before Thanksgiving, and terrified of disappointing her demanding mother (Long), Hillary Burns (Somerville) hires David (Bridges), an unemployed artist to pretend to be her fiancรฉ over the holiday weekend. She soon discovers however, that the hired replacement may not be a replacement after all – but the real thing.








Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...



*Holiday Engagement is available on DVD!
---------------------

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel!! I wish they would bring back the 9 PM nightly movie, too. If you have any contact with them please pass on my comment.
    I love your blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES TOO. AND IMAGINE MY DELIGHT TO SEE THE BRIDE IN "HOLIDAY ENGAGEMENT" WEARING THE SAME WEDDING DRESS AS MY DAUGHTER WORE IN HER WEDDING LAST YEAR! YOU CAN BET I WILL BE GETTING THE DVD OF THIS MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT! MY DAUGHTER, WHO I DIDN'T KNOW HAD ALSO WATCHED THE MOVIE, WAS THRILLED TO SEE HER DRESS TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore the dress shown in this movie, on my wedding day, beautiful dress , ecspecially in person. This is a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched this movie this morning on net flix and I couldn't believe she was wearing the same gown I wore at my wedding! I LOOOVED my wedding dress and what a cute, wonderful holiday feel good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the Christmas movies ... and especially on Hallmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute movie! Does anyone know who the designer of the wedding dress is? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear I just wore the same wedding dress in my wedding this past July! If it's the same dress it's from David's Bridal. I want to know for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net