Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

More Episodes Announced for 'When Hope Calls: Brookfield' Season 4 + Streaming News




Exciting streaming news! When Hope Calls Season 1 will soon be available to stream on Great American Pure Flix - beginning October 29th!

While Season 1 will also be available on Netflix, beginning September 14th, all seasons of When Hope Calls will exclusively be available to stream only through Great American Pure Flix.

And if you're thinking about the upcoming season, Season 4 of When Hope Calls: Brookfield will begin filming in September in Ontario, Canada for a premiere in 2027, likely in the Spring.

For those of us who were hoping for more episodes, Season 4 will have 8 episodes!

Season 1 had 10 episodes; Season 2 had 2 Christmas episodes, guest-starring Lori Loughlin and Daniel Lissing, plus 6 episodes years later with the new cast; and Season 3 had 6 episodes. So this is the first time the new cast of When Hope Calls will officially have more than 6 episodes.

Great American Media also announced via Parade that we can expect to see all of the main cast we love returning, including Cindy Busby, Christopher Russell, Nick Bateman, Sarah Fisher, Trevor Donovan, Jon McLaren, Jesse Hutch, Wendy Crewson, Hanneke Talbot, Neil Crone, Elizabeth Saunders, Kalinka Petrie, Jefferson Brown, Rob Stewart, Jillian Murray, and Simon Arblaster.

I’m so looking forward to returning to Brookfield and stepping back in time - to the lives of these beloved characters! This next chapter will likely bring plenty of excitement!

Of course, I’m especially hoping we’ll see Maggie and Sam’s wedding since they were engaged in the Season 3 finale, and I'm hoping Nora and Michael, along with Wyatt and Hannah, continue to find their way toward something deeper. However, there will surely be plenty of twists, challenges, and a little drama along the way before that happens, and that's okay with me... I'm most excited to go along for this new journey!


Happy watching!
Net


5 comments:

  1. Hi Net, I don't see if you've mentioned it before but wanted to share that I have been enjoying a series on Angel channel called Guarded. It's a clean drama, with good acting and very interesting stories. Nothing too serious or gory so far. It's really good! Thought others might enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy R., I'm so glad you mentioned this!!!! I have seen "Guarded" Season 1, and I thought it was REALLY good - very entertaining & intriguing!!!!

      I actually watched it free through YouTube - through Spark TV. At that time, though, the name of the series was "Beauty and the Billionaire: The Series." (By the way, there are two "Beauty and the Billionaire" movies, too, unrelated to the series.)

      As with any mystery with a little violence - this series IMO is best for preteen age and up, but other than that, it's a cozy kind of mystery series. I don't recall any language - and there are no adult situations, other than a kiss.

      I'm super excited that season 2 is coming September 2nd. I have Angel, so I'll be watching there, but I wish it was going to be available on more streaming platforms - for others to watch.

      If anyone here loves Hallmark or Great American Family type mysteries - this series is perfect for you!!!

      Check out season 1 (free with ads) on YouTube.

      Thank you again, Lizzy, for sharing! I love when people share movie or series recommendations. And now that we are discussing it, I hope others will watch and enjoy!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this series! Happy to hear we get 2 more episodes! I wish it could be 10, but I’ll take the 8. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear season 1 of WHC will be on Netflix. I’ve been wanting to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Love this series!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net