Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

πŸŽ„ Do YOU See What I See... In The Great American Family Schedule???




Hey there, Christmas movie fans!

I hope you are as excited as I am that Christmas movies are going to be airing VERY SOON on TV. It's looking like Great American Family is, indeed, going to BEGIN airing their classic Christmas Movies THIS FRIDAY, October 11th, starting with their 2022 original movie Destined at Christmas at 6am/5c. 

While some online TV guides are not showing the Christmas movies yet, I am starting to see them show up on my DirecTV television guide. Are you seeing the Christmas movies in your guides now, too???

In addition to that exciting news, I'm also seeing "Christmas Wreaths and Ribbons," starring Kristin Wollett and Casey Elliott, listed in Great American Family's schedule to premiere Saturday night, October 12th, at 8pm/7c! I screen-grabbed the schedule above for you all to see. If this holds true, then that means we will receive the first Christmas movie premiere for 2024 this weekend!

Stay tuned for more details. If you happen to hear or see anything, please be sure to share with us!

Blessings to you all. My prayers are with those in Florida as Hurricane Milton makes landfall, and my heart and prayers remain with those devastated by Hurricane Helene.

I wish this could be a joyful time for all. 
Take care, everyone. 

God bless, 
NetπŸŽ„




image: screen-grab via Great American Family


5 comments:

  1. Haven't checked my TV Guide yet to see if it has updated, but if it's true, I'm not surprised at all, given that this will help the network remain true to it's '1 new movie each week until the end of the year' promise. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that Christmas Wreaths and Ribbons scheduled for Saturday makes me wonder if there is going to be a additional movie announcement coming. I agree prayers and thoughts for all in Hurricane Milton path and for all devastated by Hurricane Helene. As a South Floridian I have so heartbroken for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. October 12, 2024
    GAFAM

    TV Guide says Twas the Text Before Christmas at 7pm PT on GAFAM

    Love in Aruba at 5pm PT

    Catering Christmas at 3pm PT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My local Spectrum cable guide for GAF is showing Christmas movies starting at 6am this Friday the 11th and running 24/7 through but not including Thursday the 17th only and then picks back up on Friday morning the 18th, 24/7. However, for this Saturday the 12th at 8pm it is still showing "Love in Aruba" and not the new Christmas movie. This 8pm slot is the ONLY non-Christmas movie up to next Thursday. It will probably get updated also. I see that the GAF Schedule is showing the New Christmas movie, "Christmas Wreaths and Ribbons" for this 12th at 8pm also. Frndly TV has not updated their guide yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also saw this exciting news when I was checking the weekend schedule on the GAF website! I am looking forward to Christmas movies starting this Friday on GAF! I hope this means that GAF might be adding a few more new movies to the schedule. I am still holding out hope for Jen Lilley and Nick Bateman's new movie & Jessica Lowndes and Daniel Lissing's new movie to end up on GAF. I really like Jen and she seems like such a perfect fit for GAF and GAPF. I hope her recent announcement doesn't mean that she is no longer making movies for GAF but just that she is no longer under an exclusive contract. I think she would also be a great addition for When Hope Calls. Having GAF renew season 2 of When Hope Calls is such a wonderful surprise! I loved season one and the Christmas movie. I think When Hope Calls will be a great boost for GAF! I am praying for safety for everyone in the path of the hurricane.
    Gena - blessedgigi23

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net