Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

πŸ”Ž Whodunnit? πŸ”Ž Where to See "Mistletoe Murders" Starring Sarah Drew - SEE HERE:




Hallmark+ and Hallmark Mystery posted this news to their social media:

"The holiday season takes a dark turn as secrets unravel in a thrilling all new holiday #whodunnit series, #MistletoeMurders starring @thesarahdrew #PeterMooney, and @siemarilyn premiering Oct 31 on #HallmarkPlus!"

The "Mistletoe Murders" series, starring Sarah Drew, will consist of 6 episodes. Other cast members, according to Deadline, include: Sierra Marilyn Riley (Violet), Jean Yoon (Kim’s Convenience), Lara Amersey (Operation Nutcracker), Good Witch alum Kylee Evans and David Hewlett (The Shape of Water). Guest stars this season include Tom Cavanagh (The Flash), Jake Epstein (Suits) and Steven Lund (Schitt’s Creek).

Story details via Hallmark Media: "Emily Lane is an optimistic shop owner of a charming year-round Christmas-themed store. However, her inner voice reveals a sardonic sense of humor, cunning intellect, and keen eye for details most people would miss…because Emily has a big secret. Residing in the quaint tourist town of Fletcher’s Grove, Emily finds herself compelled to investigate not-so-quaint local murders. And when Emily begins her personal investigations, Detective Sam Wilner (Peter Mooney), a smart local cop – with a crush on Emily that is not completely unrequited – begins to wonder if there’s more to Emily than meets the eye."

I know many are wondering if this series will also air on Hallmark Mystery. I personally think that "Mistletoe Murders" will likely have a later premiere date on the network, but we will have to wait and see. Since both Hallmark+ and Hallmark Mystery shared the news, perhaps that is a clue!


Happy Sleuthing!
NetπŸ”Ž

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I hope they air this mystery series on Hallmark Mystery! I honestly don't want to add any more streaming services than I already have. I am old school and prefer watching movies and shows on DIRECTV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, I am the same, maybe more so…I don’t pay for any cable. I watch replays on YouTube and New Hallmarks on Hoopla. And if I LOVE the movie, I buy it on DVD.

      Delete
    2. Shame on Hallmark…we already pay enough

      Delete
  2. Ooh!! It’s finally almost here!! Can’t wait. I loved her last movie. Thanks Net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m with you Joan! I don’t want to add another service either. We already cable plus a few services and then add in my DVR recordings, not enough time in the day to watch movies/shows. I really hope they add this mystery series to Hallmark Mystery Channel! I would love to watch 6 episodes of the same series. Sarah Drew is okay for me, I really enjoyed her in “Christmas Pen Pals” that I caught on Lifetime years ago. And Peter Mooney, I really liked him in “Betting on the Bride”.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net