Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, May 20, 2024

Great American Media Announces: 'Mr. Manhattan' Premieres at The Kentucky Theatre with Celebrity Attendees, Carlos and Alexa PenaVega - SEE HERE:




Exciting news, movie fans! If you live in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, or any surrounding state, you will want to get your ticket now to see "Mr. Manhattan," starring Carlos and Alexa PenaVega, at The Kentucky Theatre in the heart of Lexington, Kentucky!

Carlos and Alexa PenaVega will be attending this event on Wednesday, May 22, 2024, along with Bill Abbott, President & CEO of Great American Media, and the cast and crew of the film, "Mr. Manhattan."

Please see full details in the press release below via Great American Family...







'Mr. Manhattan' 
Premieres at The Kentucky Theatre 
with Celebrity Attendees

Stars Carlos PenaVega and Alexa PenaVega Attend Screening Released by Great American Pure Flix

LEXINGTON, Ky., May 20, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Great American Pure Flix announces Carlos PenaVega ("Spy Kids," Big Time Rush) and Alexa PenaVega ("Spy Kids," "The Casagrandes Movie") will attend the world premiere of the original motion picture, "Mr. Manhattan" on May 22, 2024, in the film's shoot location of Lexington, Kentucky.

The exclusive premiere will include a 600-person screening of the film at The Kentucky Theatre, presented by VisitLEX, along with a red-carpet experience, and VIP attendees including cast and crew of the film, as well as members from Asbury University.

"It is a joy to have produced the beautiful motion picture, 'Mr. Manhattan,' down in the Bluegrass," said Bill Abbott, President & CEO, Great American Media. "Kentucky has great incentives and well-trained crews. The state built on bourbon and horse racing can now add filmmaking to its achievements and Great American Media has plans to be back in the state soon working on more original films in the near future," Abbott concluded.

In "Mr. Manhattan," Mason Bradley (Carlos PenaVega) makes a promise to his brother and sister-in-law to be godfather to their newborn son. Mason has exciting news of his own: he's just been accepted to Columbia Law School, which comes as a shock to his fiancΓ©, Dani (Alexa PenaVega). Ten years on, Mason is surrounded by big city life and obsessed with becoming partner in his firm. Just when Mason feels personal success is at hand, he receives an unimaginable call, and his priorities are rapidly shifted in the face of a devastating life event.

"We're especially thankful for the incredible local support from VisitLEX and Asbury University. It wouldn't have been possible to shoot the film in Kentucky without their help, as well as Kentucky's competitive film incentive program.," said Brady Nasfell, producer of "Mr. Manhattan."

"Mr. Manhattan" is executive produced by Michael Scott, Jeffrey Peterson, David A. R. White, Kendall Baldwin, and Jim Ameduri. Producer is Brady Nasfell. Brian Herzlinger directs from an original screenplay by Andrea Nasfell.

Located in Wilmore, Kentucky, Asbury University provided integral production resources and film crew through its School of Communication Arts, including more than 25 students, faculty and staff who worked alongside the teams in central Kentucky and New York, N.Y. Recent Asbury M.F.A. graduate Ali Stiefel served as an office production assistant on the new movie.

"'Mr. Manhattan' opened a world of possibilities that I didn't even know existed in the film industry," Stiefel said. "I'm producing my own show this summer, and the knowledge I gained from working on set alongside the creators of 'Mr. Manhattan' equipped me with the skills to keep creating on my own, right here in Kentucky."

The event is set to be held from 5:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST, with the film beginning at 7:30 p.m., and limited tickets can be secured at https://bit.ly/mrmanhattanticket. "Mr. Manhattan" will be available to stream on Great American Pure Flix on Thursday, May 23 at 8 p.m. ET.

Photo: Courtesy of Great American Pure Flix

Great American Pure Flix
As the streaming service of Great American Media, Great American Pure Flix provides quality family-friendly programming that celebrates faith, family and country. With affordable flat-rate pricing, families can stream a prolific offering of unlimited movies and shows on demand. Great American Pure Flix features inspiring, uplifting and entertaining content the entire family can enjoy together, with new original and exclusive titles added every month. New customers can enjoy a 7-day free trial by visiting GreatAmericanPureFlix.com. Watch Great American Pure Flix https://signup.pureflix.com/signup/c3e/email

Great American Media
Great American Media is home to a family-friendly portfolio of brands including Great American Family, Great American Pure Flix and Great American Faith & Living. As the flagship linear TV network, Great American Family features original Christmas movies, rom-coms and classic series that celebrate faith, family and country. Great American Pure Flix is a leading faith and family streaming service that inspires, uplifts and entertains with content that you can confidently stream with the entire family. Other platforms include: Great American Faith & Living, the unscripted companion to Great American Family that celebrates faith, family, and country every day and every season; Great American Adventures and Pure Flix TV, FAST channels (free ad-supporting streaming TV). Great American Media was established in June 2021 by Bill Abbott and a group of US-based family offices.

Four Ways to Watch Great American Media without Cable https://agoodmovietowatch.com/how-to/channels/gacf/

About Asbury University
Asbury University is a nationally ranked Christian liberal arts institution in Wilmore, Ky., with 15 academic departments offering more than 130 undergraduate areas of study, along with graduate degrees and certification programs in business administration, media communication and education and an online bachelor's degree program. More than 22,000 living alumni surround the globe, leading and serving in all 50 states and at least 80 nations. asbury.edu


*************End of Press Release*************



Trailer - "Mr Manhattan":



I hope you enjoyed this news today via Great American Media. I certainly wish I could attend this event, but unfortunately, my schedule won't allow this week. Perhaps, some of you who live close by might be able to go and enjoy a wonderful evening. If you'd like ticket information - *see here*!

For those of you, like myself, who have Great American Pure Flix, you can stream "Mr. Manhattan" beginning on Thursday, May 23rd. (I'm so looking forward to seeing Alexa and Carlos join the Great American Media Family!)

Also, Bill Abbott (Great American Media CEO) revealed in his latest insider email that "Mr. Manhattan" is expected to air in September on Great American Family. So, we can all look forward to seeing it then, as well.


Blessings to you all,
Net


Click on DVDs below for details/current price via Amazon:




20 comments:

  1. Amazing!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live in Lexington, Ky. I grew up in Owensboro, KY. I just moved two years ago and now I live in Texas. In 2018 I graduated from Asbury University, their film department was really growing and expanding. I won't be surprised if they become integral in filming more films. Very pleased to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Thank you for sharing that! Several of my family members have graduated from Asbury University, as well; in fact, my cousin is currently attending there.

      I think it's great they are filming more in the U.S., and even better with a Christian University!!! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Laura, I moved from MD to Owensboro(which I love!) almost 2 years ago! We just missed each other!!

      Delete
    3. Wow! A lovely walk down Memory Lane. I was born and raised in Kentucky. My husband and I graduated from the University of Kentucky and married while in college. I remember the theater mentioned. Can’t wait to watch movie.
      -Gabe’s Mom

      Delete
    4. Gabe's Mom, Thank you for sharing your sweet memories! I bet you wish you could revisit that theater tomorrow night for this special screening. Hopefully, there will be some images shared from the event. :)

      Delete
    5. Laura and Abigail, Oh my goodness... You're like two ships passing in the night! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Net,

    Thank you for sharing this fantastic news! As you know, I live in Kentucky. I am blessed and proud to call Kentucky home. Several of my family members reside in Lexington. I wish I could attend the premiere because I would be honored to meet both Alexa and Carlos. I admire them for being Godly people who have never been afraid to acknowledge how important faith and God is in their lives. Anyway, this movie looks amazing and heartfelt. I can't wait to see it on Great American Family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh it warms my heart to see how many of us have Kentucky ties (past and present)! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, I so agree... It's wonderful to see all of this Kentucky love!!! ❤️

      I'm so delighted GFAM has chosen to film there -as it is such a beautiful state with all of those gorgeous rolling hills and mountains!

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! If anyone is able to attend please let us all know the details! And praying for the PenaVega family during this difficult season they are going through, I cannot even imagine….
    Can’t wait to watch this movie!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Me too! I'm hoping someone who visits here will be able to go. Would love to hear all about their experience.

      My heart and prayers also continue to be with Alexa and Carlos after their incredible loss of their baby girl, Indy. Alexa shared a touching video message on social media with her followers recently and said they are doing well, in spite of the loss and she expressed how she knew there would be purpose for this pain and God had a purpose for Indy's life. Alexa said her family was strong and her marriage has never been stronger. She cried as she spoke, and I cried right along with her, as she acknowledged how she could feel everyone's prayers lifting them up.

      I hope they have a wonderful turn-out for their movie and feel the love of their supporters.

      Thank you for sharing this heartfelt message, Paula.
      Blessings to you, Net

      Delete
    2. It's so true. We do grow stronger in the Lord during a trial. When by biological father abandoned us, we had the most sweet time praying and singing praising Him together. Hardest time of my life, but the best too, the Lord used that difficult time to show me how much I needed salvation and I repented and became a believer in Christ! And I now have a new godly father who truly loves and works hard to provide for us. Plus a brother and sister!😊 I pray that the Pena-Vega family will continue to have hope in the Lord during this sad time and that something good will happen in it's place. All things word for good for those who love the Lord. Maybe one of their own will be saved. Wouldn't that be great!

      Delete
    3. Abigail, Beautifully said! Thank you for sharing these encouraging words. I'm so glad your faith pulled you through your difficult time.

      It was such a blessing to hear how strongly Alexa and Carlos are leaning on the Lord and trusting in Him through all of this. I have a feeling their story will lead many to Jesus!!!

      Delete
    4. Abigail I can totally relate, our father also chose a different lifestyle over being with our family and my mother raised us 4 all on her own. I’m so happy you were able to hold on to God during this time and build a relationship with him. It took me a very long time, not until I was in my 30s and a mother myself to truly forgive my father, and it was only God that gave me the strength to do that. So thankful for our Heavenly Father who gives us the strength to forgive and love like he loves us.
      ~Paula

      Delete
    5. I'm so sorry you went through that Paula. I know how hard it can be, the pain can still last even after so many years. But glad to hear about your strength in the Lord!! It's so encouraging to hear about you forgiving your father. And yes!!! What a wonderful Savior we have!!

      Delete
  6. It's about a 2.5 drive for me, so I'll have to pass. I would have loved to go through. Joan, I think your the closest.😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw on FB about Mr. manhattan is coming to Great American Family this Fall 2024

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! Great American Family is currently stating "Mr. Manhattan" will premiere in the Fall; however, Carlos shared that it is coming to GFAM in August. So... stay tuned! When an official date is given, I'll be to sure to share. :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net