Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, February 9, 2024

Celebrate ๐Ÿ’Valentine's Day๐Ÿ’ Early This Weekend with New Romantic Comedies + Make THIS Sunday Even More SUPER with the Great American Rescue Bowl ๐Ÿˆ SEE HERE:




This weekend's three new movie premieres will premiere on three separate TV networks, but they have two major things in common, all three fall in the romantic-comedy genre, and all three movies have the word *Love* in their title, which is most appropriate with Valentine's Day just days away.

See details on these new movies below, plus extra programming notes...



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Saturday, February 10, 2024:


Storyline: In Passport to Love, a successful international travel writer, Nicole (Robins), has scored a dream seaside rental to research her newest vacation article only to discover it has accidentally been booked also by Kade (Mason), a marketing rep for a competing travel magazine. There is an immediate spark between the pair until each returns home to discover Kade’s company views Nicole as a rival and threat and orders him to exploit the friendship for business gain. Work causes the pair to cross paths repeatedly until Nicole and Kade realize they have much more in common than love of travel.

Premieres Saturday, February 10, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on Great American Family


*Reminder, the premiere of Passport to Love will follow two other movies starring Shae Robins, Destined at Christmas at 4pm and Destined 2: Christmas Once More at 6pm. 

Plus, Shae Robins will be hosting this special pre-Valentine's Day movie event throughout the evening!

*You can also shop Shae's lovely pink dress (seen in the promo above) at Amazon - *click here for details*!


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Saturday, February 10, 2024:




Storyline: Lilly, a hopeless romantic and literary enthusiast, is surprised when her wish to talk to her favorite author comes true, and Jane Austen herself appears in her life.

Premieres Saturday, February 10, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Sunday, February 11, 2024:

Great American Rescue Bowl

Details: The plight of animal homelessness continues to be pervasive throughout the country. This showcase for adorable kittens, puppies, cats and dogs is a proven difference maker in helping pets find their forever home. For more info on adoption, visit https://www.animalleague.org/

Hosted by Beth Stern, Brian Baltazar and Dan Mannarino

Premiering Sunday, February 11 at 12p/11c



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Sunday, February 11, 2024:




Storyline: Broken-hearted, out-of-work Brooke Yeardley makes her 30th birthday wish on the vision board she made as a hopeful teen. Miraculously her wishes start coming true - from launching her own design business to meeting the man on her vision board - but while life has a way of working out, Brooke learns that it doesn't always work out the way that you expect.

Sunday, February 11, 2024
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv


*Note: Maria has shared a caution on this movie with this review...

MOVIE REVIEW:

❤️ Nicely's Love by Design has it's charming moments, with 2 cons: Female lead is living with her ex boyfriend at the start of the movie, and there is 1 uttering of the H word midway through the movie. Other then those, it's a slightly clean movie. (streaming on PlutoTV). –Maria



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Programming Notes:

(Special Highlights Friday through Sunday)


Hallmark Channel:

Friday:
Rom-Com's and Christmas movies-

Crown for Christmas - 8pm
Christmas at the Plaza - 10pm

Saturday:
It's Romantic-Comedies around the clock 24/7 - ALL DAY Saturday!

Movies included: A Splash of Love, Winter Love Story, A Paris Proposal, The Presence of Love, The Secret Ingredient, The Wedding Veil Journey, Romance with a Twist, The 27-Hour Day, plus the Love & Jane premiere!

Sunday:
Movies begin at 9am... The Perfect Catch, Pearl in Paradise, Fourth Down and Love, Love & Jane (encore), and Falling for Vermont.


Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
(soon to be Hallmark Mystery)

Saturday:
Aurora Teagarden Mysterties marathon
Gilded Newport Mysteries: Murder at the Breakers (encore) - 9pm

Sunday:
Matchmaker Mysteries marathon
Carrot Cake Murder: A Hannah Swensen Mystery -5pm
Curious Caterer: Dying for Chocolate -7pm
The Jane Mysteries: Inheritance Lost -9pm


Hallmark Drama:
(soon to be Hallmark Family)

Saturday:
Tulips in Spring, Love on the Air, The Irresistible Blueberry Farm, and more!

Sunday:
Harvest Moon, Wedding of Dreams, Wedding at Graceland, I Do, I Do, I Do, Wedding March 4: Something Old, Something New, and My Boyfriend's Back: Wedding March 5.


Great American Family:

Friday:
Fall Into Winter - 4pm
One Perfect Match - 6pm
Journey to Christmas - 8pm

Saturday:
Murder She Wrote marathon - 6am-4pm
Destined at Christmas - 4pm
Destined 2: Christmas Once More - 6pm
Passport to Love (premiere) - 8pm

Sunday:
Columbo marathon


UPtv:

Saturday:
Movies air 3pm - 11pm...
Love on the Road, Love on Retreat, Baked with a Kiss, and Love & Where to Find It

Sunday:
Movies begin at 9am...
The Story of Love, Art of Falling in Love, The Engagement Plot, Love by Design (premiere), and more!




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Whatever you watch or do this weekend- I hope you have a Super time!

Looks like there are plenty of great movie choices this weekend. Hopefully, you'll find something that you will love! All the new rom-coms look intriguing to me, so I'm going to watch Passport to Love on Great American Family and record the other two. Shae Robins and Mason D. Davis were wonderful together in Identical Love, and I'm looking forward to seeing them together again.

I adored Paging Mr. Darcy last week, so I'm hopeful the next Jane Austen-inspired Hallmark movie, Love & Jane, will also appeal to me.

Please note: I have not pre-screened the movies listed above. If you'd like to post a review on whether a film is family-friendly, please share in the comments.

Have a Wonderful Weekend, Everyone!

Much LOVE and
God's Blessings to You All! 
Net


๐Ÿ’• SHARING HIS LOVE: ๐Ÿ’•

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
~1 Corinthians 13:4-7


32 comments:

  1. Passport to Love is 100% at the top of my watch list! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Me too! I love your enthusiasm for Great American Family! :)

      Happy watching tonight, Net

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I love this network and look forward to it's future endeavors very much. -Maria

      Delete
  2. Absolutely, bravo to Hallmark for the delightfully fun "Paging Mr. Darcy"! I'm with you, Net, and all friends here, hoping "Love & Jane" will be just as charming!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia, Glad to hear to you loved "Paging Mr. Darcy," too! That Will Kemp is quite the charmer, isn't he???

      If "Love & Jane" is as wonderful as the promos look, then we are surely in for another delightful treat!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. I’m so excited to watch Shae in the GAF movie and also Alison & Ben in the Hallmark movie. As for the Nicely one, I’ll pass, their production isn’t up to par with what I’m used to and it’s hard for me to get into them….very hit or miss. But I’m not a fan of Joey Lawrence so I’ll pass and catch the next one! We have bad rain all week here in CA and we don’t know how to handle it Lol hope everyone is staying warm and safe.
    Have a blessed weekend everyone!

    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I've seen some news segments about the rain there. I hope it's not been too bad in your area, honey.

      We are staying much warmer here, lately. We've even had some day temps reach the 50's, which is near Spring-like for us! Course, the temps still drop at night, but it has definitely improved.

      Have a blessed weekend and enjoy the movies!!! :)
      Net

      Delete
  4. Yesterday, I watched Identical Love on GAFAM 6pm ET/3pm PT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that is a sweet one! I like how they give back to others in that movie and find true love.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  5. When does the new channels take affect Hallmark Drama to Hallmark Family and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries to Hallmark Mysteries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Hallmark Drama is being rebranded to Hallmark Family on February 28th, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is changing to Hallmark Mystery on March 6th.

      May take a little time to get used to it, though. We've all been used to the other channel names for such a long time.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  6. Of course, the 2 movies I want to see have to be on at the exact same time, but I’m choosing Great American Family. I only wish GAF could do these Sat night premieres more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie B, Me too! From what I'm hearing, more Great American Family movies are in in-the-works, so hopefully, they'll be able to do more of this coming up! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  7. Seeing the red carpet photos and IG videos from last night's MovieGuide Awards was amazing!! I love this event so much. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeesss!!! Was such fun to see the Great American Family stars in attendance on all of their social media. Looking forward to watching the Movieguide Awards on March 7th! :)

      Delete
  8. Passport to Love is so beautiful! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you, as always, for sharing!!! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  9. I recorded both the Austen-inspired movies so I can escape to the bedroom and watch them instead of the Super Bowl today :)

    BTW, there was a nice segment about “When Calls the Heart” today on CBS Sunday Morning. If it pops up on YouTube, it’s worth watching if you’re a fan; super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had these movies to escape to last night... I hope you enjoyed them!

      And yes, I saw that lovely segment on CBS for WCTH. Very nicely done. I posted it today at this link: https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2024/02/icymi-when-calls-hearts-erin-krakow.html

      Thank you for being so thoughtful to share!
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  10. Love and Jane Review...

    I LOVE Jane Austen, but to me this film was way to cheesy. I didn't care for Lilly's attitude against Trevor especially since he was kind to her practically in the beginning. As for being family-friendly... In the first few minutes one of the book club members(who is a man) mentions swiping left on a man for a dating app.
    I love Alison, but this one wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, Thank you so much for sharing this caution on Love & Jane. Of course, they had to include that. Glad the rest was okay regarding that. I'm sure others will be grateful you shared this, as well.

      So appreciate it!
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  11. What channel will be Miracles of Christmas on in October of 2024?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, That's a great question. I think, for now, we can assume, they will be on Hallmark Mystery, if they continue them.

      And, I hope they do continue the Miracles of Christmas movies, because many of those have been my favorites over the years. ~Net

      Delete
  12. Passport to Love was definitely a cute movie. I liked all of the locations they visited as well as the curveball toward the end which was different. Of course, I did not like the 'over-used' plotline with 'double-booking' but I got over it quickly because Shae and Mason were adorable. It was nice getting lost in all of the amazing places they visited. :-) I haven't watched Love & Jane yet but I am not in a hurry since it is gotten mixed reviews. I also haven't watched Love by Design either. The overall rating, on IMDB, is not good, but Maria said it has it's charming moments with a couple of 'iffy' scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, So glad you enjoyed Passport to Love, and yes, that little surprise for Kade was fantastic near the end... very satisfying!!!

      I'm also not sure about the other two, yet. I'll probably watch eventually, but tonight, I'm planning to squeeze in another Christmas movie!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Net,

      Yes, it was a satisfying surprise. :-)

      Well, my husband and I attempted to watch the other two movies and ended up deleting both after not finishing either one. I was very disappointed in 'Love & Jane'. I normally like Alison but oh my she was awful! Plus, when I saw what Abigail said, playing out in the movie, I told my husband to delete the movie. And, I wanted to like the other movie but the lead actress was terrible. Simply terrible! Oh well, at least we had "Passport to Love" which was a gem!

      I hope your Christmas movie was good. :-)

      Delete
    3. Joan, Oh my goodness... I hope you had a third option.

      We started to watch "Mistletoe Match" from Lifetime. It's somewhat cute, so far, but haven't finished it, yet, as it got too late last night.

      I appreciate your thoughts on all of these movies. After reading what you all have said about Alison's, I'm even more curious to check it out... sometime.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  13. I absolutely enjoyed "Shae Day" on Great American Family. As always I enjoyed the Destined for Christmas movies, But I absolutely loved Passport to Love, It is family friendly and it had BEAUTIFUL scenery and just a fun storyline :) 2 very big thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, Yes, the "Shae Day" was sooo fun! I, too, loved hearing her mention details on the "Destined at Christmas" movies. Thank you for sharing this lovely review.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  14. Passport to Love – This movie is quite the adventure! I enjoyed traveling along with Shae Robins and Mason D. Davis as they explored various sights in countries all over the world. The two have such sweet chemistry together.

    This lighthearted, family-friendly rom-com is a cozy addition to Great American Family’s line-up!

    I also enjoyed seeing Shae host the premiere night; I hope that’s something GFAM will do more of in the future. ~Net

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net