Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, February 8, 2024

🐾 TV Series "Hudson & Rex" is Upping UPtv's Ratings on Thursday Nights! - SEE HERE:



Today, I have some doggone good news from my friends at UPtv...

"The exclusive U.S. cable premiere of the hit series Hudson & Rex is barking up some strong ratings. U.S. Premiere telecasts have more than tripled the network’s Thursday night 8pm hour average1 and hit new highs on 2/1/24, ranking #17 in HH (Households) coverage ratings among all cable networks in the time period2."


1 Nielsen, L3D, Hudson & Rex premiere episodes Thu 8-9p (1/4/24-2/1/24) vs. Previous 4 weeks Thu 8p-9p (12/7/23-12/28/23), HH Cov AA%

2 Nielsen, L3D, Hudson & Rex Thu 8-9p (2/1/24) rank vs all cable nets in the time period, HH Cov AA%



UPtv is also encouraging the joy of pet adoption with the TV series Hudson & Rex and through their article Pawsitive Vibes: The Uplifting Effects of Pet Ownership.

UPtv states, "Pet ownership has many benefits beyond wagging tails and purring companionship. It can bring joy, comfort, and even laughter to your life. Can’t get enough of the special bond between animals and their humans? UPtv recommends Hudson & Rex, an action-packed one-hour police procedural drama focused on the partnership between detective Charlie Hudson and his partner Rex, an extraordinary former K9 dog."

Reminder: Hudson & Rex, starring John Reardon, airs Thursday nights on UPtv at 8pm/7c.! You can also stream the series from the beginning on UP Faith & Family - *click here for details*.

In addition to this current ratings success for UPtv, I wanted to be sure to also mention how well UPtv did in their ratings at Christmastime. UPtv's 2023 Christmas movies reached 14.3 million viewers, up 7% from their celebration in 2022!

Congratulations to UPtv on the achievement of these wonderful ratings! As long as you continue to air programming that uplifts viewers and brings families together, I hope your ratings keep going UP!!!


Let's all give UPtv 
a Round of A-Paws!
Net 🐾


12 comments:

  1. I missed Hudson & Rex: Season 5 Episode: Run Donovan Run on UPTV

    Hudson & Rex
    Season 5: Episode: Run Donovan Run
    2pm ET/11pm PT
    2am PT/5am ET - I missed it: it’s be supposed to record
    UPTV

    Regular hours
    Hudson & Rex
    8pm ET/5pm PT
    8pm PT/11pm ET
    UPTV

    I love watching Hudson & Rex on UPtV

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the Morning Show Mysteries: A Murder in Mind. The dog was also named Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great for UP and I at least am happy that they've returned to airing movies on Sunday night - fingers crossed for new ones in March.

    I enjoyed their Christmas 2023 movies although didn't go overboard about them.

    Not really my type pf programme even though we have always had German Shepherds (one at a time).

    They're incredibly loyal and intelligent dogs and are very good at keeping unwanted "visitors" away - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this show. I do subscribe to Up Faith and Family and since they started showing season 5 on UpTv and had stopped with season 3 on Up Faith and Family and now are showing season 4, also on Thursdays, I get a double dose of this show. I watch the new episode during the day on Thurs and tune in to UpTv at 8PM! (smile) I have always been a fan of John Reardon, so like it doubly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking at the picture of John Reardon, and I'm going, where do I know him from? Then it hit me...he played a lead in one of my all-time favorite Hallmark Christmas movies, The Christmas Secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, It sure is!!! That's Jason/Clutch from The Christmas Secret! By the way, that movie is one of my all-time favorites, too! I love the way Jason talks about the way everyone in Wilsonville respects his grandpa, and that's what he wants to. I may have to pick that one on February 25th to watch! :)

      Delete
    2. He was also Nate Tolliver in WCTH Season one, who took Elizabeth and Julie hostage.

      Delete
    3. Net, not only is The Christmas Secret one of my all-time favorites, but the ending - the last 10 minutes or so - is my #1 all-time favorite ending to a Hallmark Christmas movie! There are so many heartwarming moments - the gifts arriving at Christine's house and her reaction, Christine and Judy meeting, Christine and Betty discovering their relationship to each other, the celebration of Christmas Eve where the kids open their unexpected gifts and meet their great-grandmother...all of these scenes get to me every time!

      Delete
    4. Mark, I love ALL of those special movie moments, too, in "The Christmas Secret," especially the scene when the gifts arrive and Christine opens the box in such amazement... I'm basically a sobbing puddle by that point.

      And the kiss... I adore how he kisses her and the reaction from the lady in the background always makes me smile. So many touching moments in this sweet movie.

      I remember the year "The Christmas Secret" premiered, HMM only had 2 NEW premieres for that Christmas season, 2014, and the other premiere was "Signed, Sealed, Delivered For Christmas"!!! Incredible, right? Quality over Quantity!!!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    5. Quality over quantity, indeed! I do wish all of these channels would cut back on the number of new Christmas movies each year and up the quality of so many of them!

      Delete
  6. Hooray for a show that dosen’t have foul language nor R rated scenes. Hubby and I thoroughly enjoy Hudson&Rex. Happy it’s soaring in popularity. Seriously, we are weary some tv offerings We have Up tv and luckily found Season 16 of Heartland! Heartland is the most wonderful series of all time😊

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net