Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

❤️ Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ Share your Rom-Com Movie Pick for the Day!




Valentine's Day is the perfect day to share with those you love, and it's also a great day to relax, enjoy a yummy treat, and watch a romantic comedy! Perhaps, you plan to watch a favorite love story on DVD or through a streaming source, OR you'll simply choose one of the movies airing today on TV. If you're thinking of doing the latter, I have some suggestions below...




Great American Family:

Prescription for Love - 6pm
It Happened One Valentine's - 8pm




Hallmark Channel:

The Secret Ingredient - 12pm
My Secret Valentine - 2pm
The Story of Us - 4pm
It Was Always You - 8pm




Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:

Mystery 101: Words Can Kill - 7pm
Mystery 101: Dead Talk - 9pm



PixL:

Late Bloomer - 12pm
Soldier Love Story - 1:30pm
The Wishing Well - 3pm
Love Finds a Home - 4:30pm
The Mechanics of Love - 6pm
Do I Say I Do? - 7:30pm
Once Upon a Date - 9pm



My personal pick from the movies airing on TV today is Prescription for Love... and Mystery 101, too, if I get a chance to watch.

Some of my all-time rom-com favorites include: Love, Romance, and Chocolate, Harmony from the Heart, All of My Heart (trilogy), The Story of Us, Royal Matchmaker, Love in Bloom, A Country Wedding, and many more...

Please share your rom-com movie favorites in comments below.

Whatever you watch or do, I hope you have a...


❤️ Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

Blessings and LOVE to You All, 
Net





22 comments:

  1. My pick for today was the lovely Valentine Ever After. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2nd pick for today was the beautiful A Valentine's Match -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not very Valantiny but I was thinking of the romantic Autumn Dreams with Jill Wagner but having seen Maria's suggestion of Valentine Ever After gonna go with it.

    I'd almost forgotten about this and it is such a lovely movie with some great comedy touches.

    All Of My heart on its own was a beautiful movie but I have always felt the sequels somehow took away from the oeiginal.

    Don't get me started on Prescription For Love - I wouldn't have stood for the dirt dished out by the chief nurse, I'd have had her at a tribunal and quite honestly I felt Trevor Donovan's character was quite despicable at times - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you assessment of Prescription of Love. And since I worked in a hospital, Trevor Donovan's character would not have changed that much. I worked with too many Dr's that had that attitude and it didn't change.

      Delete
  5. I'm going to watch My Secret Valentine this afternoon. My husband made dinner reservations tonight so won't be home to watch any others, but I would watch Prescription for Love and It Was Always You if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of Kristopher and Jill makes me want to see them finish Mystery 101 so bad. It wasn't fair how Hallmark left it and they know it. I think I'll watch Pearl in Paradise tonight since they, at least, finished that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on finishing up Mystery 101- or maybe 4 more! =D

      Delete
    2. I think Mystery 101 was my favorite mystery series. Yes, we can just enjoy what they’ve made— each on their own, but it felt like a cliffhanger and I sure hope HMM doesn’t do that going forward. But, alas, I’m pretty sure they will. :/

      Delete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day!

    The Story of Us

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite rom-com is Love On The Air with Alison Sweeney & Jonathan Scarfe! Their on screen chemistry rocks just like Jill Wagner & Kristoffer Polaha! Speaking of Jill & Kris, I will be watching Mystery 101 tonight...have to try to help ratings so maybe Hallmark will finally make at least one more to finish the story! Have just about given up on that happening though and on Martha's Vineyard too! Happy Valentines Net and to all that visit here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will be watching It Was Always You with my sweetie. Happy Valentines ๐Ÿ’˜ Day.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. “My Lost Valentine” with Betty White with my mom. I had recorded it quite awhile ago. I had never seen it. Despite being sad, it was good. This movie is for adults only. If you have never seen it, it is on the blue free Hallmark app right now which can be downloaded on your devices and on Roku.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine’s Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know if the Penavega hallmark movie was family friendly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s family friendly!!! The client is mistaken Anna & Sebastian as a happy couple but that tricky simulation to be a couple is too typical.


      Anna & Sebastian travel to Paris to land an ad account, but soon wind up in a tricky situation when the client mistakes them for a happy couple.


      When Sebastian proposes to Anna to ask her to marry him?

      Delete
  13. Valentine Ever After. I never get tired of watching this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "A Paris Proposal" -- This was my Valentine's Day watch, happily family-friendly. Those weary of "fake-a-relationship" storylines will not like this, but I really enjoyed the movie, mostly because of the back and forth between the leads, and seeing them get to know, appreciate and, then, love each other. Content-wise, they do share a suite—her on the bed, him on the couch—not handled awkwardly. He exits the bathroom once in a towel. All that I was fine with. What briefly made my eyes big is a scene where's she's wrapped in a towel in the bathroom and very intentionally unwraps her towel, leaving us seeing bare skin in a very weird, albeit technically decent way. The discomfort I felt distracted me enough that I didn't realize until later that the director only intended to demonstrate how she was relaxing her "put-togetherness" by dropping and leaving a towel on the floor. ๐Ÿ˜… Hope you all had a lovely day!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia, I loved a "Paris Proposal". I thought it was a cute movie. They had nice chemistry and the scenery was lovely.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net