Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

πŸ“Ί The *It's a Wonderful Movie Awards* are Coming Soon! 🌟 See Here πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰




The *It's a Wonderful Movie Awards*
are returning soon!

Hello, movie friends! Soon we will be honoring our favorite movies from 2022 with the *It's a Wonderful Movie Awards*! This will be the 13th year for this film competition. For those of you who have participated in this before, it's going to be mostly the same with a small change. There will be 4 categories to choose from: TV Movies, Mysteries, Inspirational Movies, and Christmas Movies.

Here's the part that's different this year. The voting for Favorite TV Movie and Mystery movie is coming soon, with the results to follow soon after both polls are completed. The voting for Favorite Inspirational and Christmas movie, however, will take place in July - during the height of Christmas in July! I'm hoping by that time everyone will be caught up on all of the Christmas movies they hope to see, plus we'll have a chance to refresh our memories and re-watch at that time some of the Christmas movie highlights from 2022.

So, get ready for the 2022 Favorite TV Movie Poll coming soon... stay tuned!

Enjoy your next movie night! 
Net


11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to them! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Net! I still have not finished watching the Christmas movies. So since you are having those in July I might be able to catch up on them after I try to catch up on the other than Christmas movies that are still on my DVR also....last year I pretty much spent my time sewing doll clothes for 8 American Girl dolls for some really special girls!!! And will be doing the same this year but vowing to take some time to watch more movies in between!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Net! I still have not caught up on my Christmas movies as well as many from before Christmas! Since you are waiting til July for the Christmas awards I might just have time to watch the other than Christmas and then go back to the Christmas ones before the poll. Last year I pretty much spent the whole year sewing clothes for 8 American Girl dolls for some special girls in my life. This year I will be doing the same but am going to try to manage my time more wisely so I don't get too far behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, I'm so glad this will work out so well for you. I know many of us are still catching up, and I thought this extra time would give us all a little breathing room to do just that. I hope you'll enjoy your special time watching and sewing your beautiful doll clothes! What a sweet gift! :)

      Delete
    2. It's a nightmare, we still have 43 Christmas movies to watch - the list just gets longer each year.

      I personlly believe that the polls should be 1 vote per erson but that's my problem, Net organises them so the rules are up to her - Florence

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to the polls! Love them! So much fun! Thanks Net!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm! It's always interesting to look back each year over all of the movies. I look forward to seeing which movie takes top pick! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net