Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 25, 2022

🎄Happy 4 Months 'til Christmas!!! #CountdownToChristmas

🎄 Merry *Mark the 25th*! 🎄


Can you believe it? On this August 25th, there are now only 4 months until December 25th, Christmas day, and the Christmas movie season will begin even sooner, of course, at the end of October!

Until then, we will still enjoy our Summer, while looking forward to Christmas, too! Here at *It's a Wonderful Movie* we each pick our own Christmas movie, cartoon, etc... to watch and celebrate the day. If you'd like to join in, please share your choice in comments below.

Christmas on TV today:

Hallmark Drama has two great classic family choices...

The Waltons - The Best Christmas at 2PM

Storyline: After having a number of failed Christmases over the years, Olivia wants to make certain that she makes the last Christmas that the entire family will be home for and spend together the best one ever at the Walton household.

Video Clip: (Spoiler Alert: this is the last scene of the episode!)




Little House on the Prairie - Blizzard at 7PM

Storyline: Miss Beadle delights her class by closing early for Christmas break because she wants them to get home before the coming snowstorm hits, but many children are caught in the blizzard and the townsmen search for them while the doctor treats frostbite.





Other Christmas TV Specials Today:

If you'd like to do a little Christmas shopping today, then check out QVC. All day long they will have their special Countdown to Christmas Sale! One of my personal favorites is Bethlehem Lights Seasonal Lighting.




My Christmas Movie Pick:

I decided my Christmas movie pick to *Mark the 25th* is the Great American Family movie: Much Ado About Christmas, which stars Susie Abromeit. I have this movie on my DVR, and thought it would be a fun re-watch before the premiere of Susie's new Great American Family movie this weekend, Love in Bloom!




Plus, I have great news! 
is now available to order on DVD

See all the details at Amazon - *click here*!



What is your Christmas pick to *Mark the 25th*! 
Be sure to share in comments below.

Have a Merry Day, everyone! 
Net🎄


10 comments:

  1. Wow...only 4 months to go! Time seems to be zipping by! Can't wait to see so many of these upcoming new releases!

    For my Mark the 25th movie, I am going with Jingle Bell Princess. Your mentioning it coming out on dvd reminded me what a enjoyable movie it is, and I haven't watched it since last season, so that will be my go-to movie tonight (maybe with a bowl of popcorn)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recent movie Romance In Style with the plus-size heroine put me in mind of Emily Osment.

    I remember a few years back she starred in Christmas Wonderland , a family-friendly, family orientated movie and although much of the plot was what we had seen many times before I particularly love the "lovers-reunited" theme and this one just hit the right spot.

    One of my favourite moments was when she told her manipulative, pushy boss "I quit" at the end trhe look her face was priceless.

    Unfortunately the ending was too abrupt but after a search this morning I managed to unearth this movie and we're going to watch it tonight.

    It was lovely to see Emily back with a Christmas movie last year - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pick USS Christmas, in honor of Trevor's movie next week. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have Hallmark Drama, unfortunately, but I enjoyed that clip you shared of The Waltons. I watched it twice and cried both times when Grandpa and Grandma came walking in to join the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce in CarolinaThursday, August 25, 2022

    I'm watching USS Christmas. I have yet to see the whole movie and I have it on Hallmark Movies Now. So this will be a good time for me to do so.e catching up! Happy "Mark the 25th" everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you Net and all your followers. I really look forward to comments from all that take part. Especially in todays environment where you can feel alone and distant from those that share your values and faith. Looking forward to “Good” Christmas movies this season especially those that have been hinted at having more faith based. Thank you to all for your advance warnings on movies that are not family friendly. I try to contribute when I can but am really hesitant on a lot of whats presented these day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoCo, I understand completely how you feel - about watching new movies these days and feeling that hesitancy. I'm also so grateful to everyone who takes part in sharing here and giving us wonderful reviews. It brings me great comfort, as well, to know so many share the same morals and beliefs. God bless you!

      Delete
  7. Hello! My birthday was 08/25. After missing most of the holiday movies last Christmas but having a lot on my DVR and not knowing which one to watch for a birthday movie with my parents, I chose Net’s pick, and it didn’t disappoint! It was one of the best movies we had seen in quite awhile! Even my dad who rarely watches romantic comedies, but he watched this one due to my birthday and was able to sit through it! 😂 If I had a complaint, let’s call it a concern, it would be all of the music in the movie, just too much and way too loud. Thanks ︅N︅et for such a great pick!

    I saw a tip recently regarding finding the movies we watch if you don’t have all of the networks. I don’t have UP TV but downloaded the app on the new iPad I received for my birthday. I thought if nothing else, it would probably give me a way to search for all movies. I haven’t yet discovered if that is really/entirely the case, but I did see that they display the Pluto emblem if you can find one of the network’s movies on Pluto, a free TV/movie app, I just thought some may have been unaware of this and find it useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I'm so delighted to hear you enjoyed watching "Much Ado About Christmas" with your family on your special day. It really is a sweet one! And it makes me so happy to hear how much you all enjoyed that time watching together.

      Also, I'm so grateful for the app tip! I find myself streaming more and more these days since our internet provider has upgraded to 5G. We don't always get that high of speed, but it's much better than it used to be, and I always appreciate streaming advice.

      Thank you for sharing with us! So glad you had a happy birthday! Blessings to you in the year ahead!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net