Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, February 25, 2022

Welcome New Movies and More this weekend!




There's a mix of new things to see this weekend - 2 rom-coms, a documentary and a sneak peek! Maybe, you'll find something that interests you. See all the details below...


Saturday, February 26, 2022:




Storyline: Mะฐnะฐger Amy (Scrofะฐno) inherits ะฐn Itะฐliะฐn restะฐurะฐnt in Brooklyn ะฐnd teะฐms up with ะฐ mะฐster chef to reopen it ะฐnd mะฐke her fะฐmily proud.

premieres Saturday, February 26, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


**********************



Saturday, February 26, 2022:

Freedom on the Range
(western documentary)


A celebration of the frontier spirit, Freedom on the Range is a one-hour special that highlights five legendary Black cowboys who helped tame the Old West: Nat Love, Bose Ikard, Bass Reeves, Bill Pickett, and George McJunkin. These men made their way to the Western Frontier and discovered a new sense of freedom that allowed them to rise above the legacy of slavery and transcend the color barriers of their time.

premieres Saturday, February 26, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on INSP


**********************



Sunday, February 27, 2022:



Story-line via UPtv: On opposite sides of a development project, Olivia and Brian are surprised to find they are the Maid of Honor and Best Man at the same wedding. They have to put their feelings aside to save their best friends’ wedding… which may turn out to be their own as well!

premieres Sunday, February 27, 2022
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv

*A Wedding to Remember is also available on DVD!





**********************


Sunday, February 27, 2022:

Get a sneak peek at the new season of "When Calls the Heart" Season 9! (3 minutes long!)

Sneak Peek
Sunday, February 27, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel
sandwiched in between an encore of
"Welcome to Mama's and "The Sweetest Heart"


**********************


Monday, February 28, 2022:

*Also, see details on the movie, Farmer Seeking Love, here!



**********************


Are you looking forward to watching the new programming this weekend? I'm curious to see the "When Calls the Heart" Season 9 Sneak Peek (Yes, I'm planning to watch, even though I was Team Nathan. Still am.), and I'm looking forward to finally seeing "A Wedding to Remember" on UPtv! It's one of those movies I've been wanting to see from the Reel One production company for awhile now. Since it came out on DVD on December 28, 2021, I wasn't sure UPtv would get the rights to air it so soon, but I'm glad they did. I've seen some mixed reviews, but I hope it ends up being as cute as it looks!

Please note: I have not pre-screened the new movies listed above. If you'd like to post a review on whether a film is family-friendly, please share in comments.

I hope you all have a pleasant and peaceful weekend, as our hearts and prayers continue to be with the innocent people in Ukraine.


Blessings to you all, Net



**********************


SHARING HIS LOVE:

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


~Jeremiah 29:11-13


22 comments:

  1. I'll have to not watch the When Calls the Heart preview.
    Do not plan on watching this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please be more specific as to why you do not plan on watching this season of "When Calls the Heart?"

      Delete
  2. I’m not watching WCTH: Season 9. It’s based on the books of WCTH & it’s always about the Teacher & Mountie. Elizabeth & Jack got married & have a newborn Son Jack Jr., when Nathan came to Hope Valley to look after Jack’s widowed Wife; Elizabeth & their Son; Jack Jr.. In WCTH books Elizabeth & Jack got married with children; a boy & girl since Jack passed away in which meant for Nathan, Elizabeth, Allie, & LJ = family of 4. If LJ would love to go fishing with Nathan & Allie so, LJ will give Mountie Nathan a hug. So, LJ watching Mountie Nathan & his horse, Newton in which remind him of Mountie toys. Mountie Nathan & Allie could be Father & Sister figure to LJ. If LJ likes to stay in Hope Valley with his legally guardians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to this weekend's movies and the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like “The Secret Sauce”, which originally aired in December 2021 and some like myself may have missed it, is being shown again tomorrow, Saturday, 02/26/22 @ 3:30 PM CST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... sorry, I was the one who mentioned above that “The Secret Sauce” is on BYU on Saturday at 3:30 PM CST. I missed that another movie was right before it. “A Love Yarn” is on BYU at 2:00 PM CST. Another similar movie which may not have aired yet is “Farmer Seeking Love”. According to my guide, it is scheduled to air at 3:00 AM CST on Monday, 2/28 on BYU. Yes, it says AM! For nostalgia sake alone for those of you around my age who watched “Full House” on Friday nights on ABC in the ‘90s, GAC is premiering “Fuller House” beginning at 9:12 PM CST on Monday, 02/28 with several back-to-back episodes. Check your local listings for airings of episodes after that. (I said for nostalgia only as it is not family-friendly. I don’t believe in divorce and probably many of the other storylines in the show and also don’t condone some of the lifestyles of some of the actors who appear in the show. On the flip side, one of the actors is someone many of us appreciate for her strong Christian beliefs.). However, I do think it is a step in the right direction that Netflix didn’t hold the rights of “Fuller House” so closely and were willing to allow GAC to purchase the show especially so soon after the production of the show ended. Perhaps, it will draw people who watched “Full House” in the 90s who don’t have Netflix to the network, and they will then check out its family-friendly content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just checked the schedule on the BYU TV site for Sunday 27 Feb, Monday 28 Feb and Tue 01 Mar and can't find any of these movies listed - wonder what's going on? - Florence

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing this BYU movie news! That is very thoughtful of you to share this encore airing of these movies. I personally enjoyed "A Love Yarn," and I still have "The Secret Sauce on my DVR from December to watch. BYU plays encores so rarely, it's best to record while we can. Glad you'll finally be able to get "The Secret Sauce," too! I'm still looking for "Sweet as Maple Syrup," since I missed the original airing on Christmas week.

      I just checked out BYU's schedule a week ago and the movie you mentioned, “Farmer Seeking Love,” wasn't even listed then. BYU updates their schedule quite frequently, and they must've just added this in! Thank you! Thank you! ...for letting us all know! I will send out a post real quick for tomorrow to let others know about this early morning airing, (4 am for us who have Eastern Standard Time!) ...definitely one I'll be recording to watch at a later time. Should be fun to see Donna Benedicto from "Love in the Forecast," "High Flying Romance," etc... in this lead role! I only wish they would air these movies at a regular weekly time.

      Thank you for also sharing your thoughts on "Fuller House." I've also heard and read various reviews at Common Sense Media. It's a great source for reviews - if anyone is trying to decide on watching the series.

      Also, back on the subject of BYU... Have you ever watched the series, Malory Towers? Season 2 begins Sunday night, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the episodes in Season 1. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it, but you'll want to watch the episodes in order from the beginning.

      Again, thank you soooooo much for sharing!!! :)
      Blessings on your weekend!!!

      Delete
    3. Florence, The encore airings of “A Love Yarn” and “The Secret Sauce” aired back to back on Saturday afternoon. You can catch “Farmer Seeking Love” tonight or rather early this Monday morning at 4am/3c.! Looks like all are or will be available to stream, too.

      Delete
  6. I noticed the beloved Signed Sealed Delivered The Vows we made dvd is available . I noticed the country of origin is Australia so do you think it will work with our machines in USA? I figure you would have insight into this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "Signed Sealed Delivered: The Vows We Have Made" was available for a short time on DVD. I have it listed in my DVD post; however, as I write this, it says it is unavailable again on Amazon's web-site. Hopefully, they will get more in stock soon!

      Even though the DVD says the country of origin is Australia, it should still work just fine in a standard U.S. DVD player - since the format is NTSC. That is what most DVD players in the U.S. use.

      The new "Aurora Teagarden" and "Mystery 101" collections are also from Australia.

      When it was available, I thought it was interesting that the price of the individual SSD movie on DVD was just about the same price of the last SSD DVD Collection, which includes 4 movies!

      You'll find all of these latest DVD releases in my *HALLMARK MOVIES ON DVD - 2022* post!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your prompt response. PS I did order it on prime video too

      Delete
  7. Ya Gotta Have Heart

    Rom Com-a-Thon
    All Day: Next Saturday

    When Calls the Heart
    Pascale Hutton
    Paul Greene
    Kevin McGarry
    Jack Wagner
    Erin Krakow
    Andrea Brooks
    Kavan Smith
    Chris McNally

    ReplyDelete
  8. What movies are you looking forward seeing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Mama’s is family friendly. Restaurant manager Amy inherits a Brooklyn restaurant after “Mama Maria Tucci” passes away and must team up with a master chef, Frank, who’s looking for a second chance. Will they be able to put their differences aside, relaunch the restaurant for the community that loves it & Mama so much, and find love?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear Welcome to Mama’s is family friendly. I couldn’t tear myself away from watching the news last night and praying for Ukraine. I know they are David against Goliath, but we all know how God made David victorious!

      Anyway, back to the movie... I very much appreciate your review as I plan to record the encore airing today at 6. Thank you... Blessings on your Sunday!

      Delete
    2. Keep up the prayers! He hears and He intercedes all of them to His Father.

      Also, a comforting Psalm(which we all need right now) is 37. When my family went through the trial of my biological father abandoning us, we read it every night and prayed Psalm 32. It made us feel a lot better. I pray it comforts you all.

      And remember... All things work for good. He will never leave us, nor forsake us.

      Delete
  10. Chasing Butterflies
    Song by Frankly Speaking


    It’s a song about someone’s dog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo! A Wedding to Remember is soooo sweet!! Absolutely loved this movie! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried watching Fuller House, but it is so bad I won't keep watching. Noting like Full House.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net