Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Praying for Peace in Ukraine



My heart is breaking as I watch the news. Like many of you, my prayers are going out today - to the innocent people in Ukraine, whose country is being attacked. I know there are many scared and hurt people right this very minute. They are confused and don't know where to go. Please, Lord, help them to escape to safety, wherever that may be.

I know there must be many, many prayer requests, but I saw this specific one on Twitter this morning and I wanted to ask you all to join me in prayer for this brave family - in the face of danger...

@sarahrlacour requested prayer for:

"If you need specific names to focus your prayers for Ukraine, please pray for my friends Tanya and Andre and their family. Tanya and the youngest children are evacuating and helping the disabled childrens home evacuate. Andre + oldest son are joining the army and fighting."


The image above is of Christians who joined in prayer, out in the snow and bitter cold in Ukraine, praying and fasting over their country. Let us join our Christian brothers and sisters in prayer during this critical, difficult time.

If you know someone who needs prayer or if you'd like to give your thoughts on what is happening, as well, please share in comments below.

I fear, this is just the beginning with Ukraine. There will be more dictators who seek power and land-grabs elsewhere after this. Ukraine is weaker today, and sadly, America is, as well. Please, also join me in prayer for the future of our country and the world.

God bless you all, Net


"He's got the Whole World in His Hands!"




********************************



Psalm 91:

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.



12 comments:

  1. Net, I am with you in prayer. My heart is broken. You are right. Our nation is more vulnerable than it has ever been. May God's mercy reign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying along with you Net and everyone here. I'm grateful I have my faith to lean on in times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for peace for Ukraine. I am very mad at this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear loving Father, please have mercy on Ukraine. I heart hurts for them. Please protect them and give them comfort as they go through this painful trial. Put a stop to Putin, I pray. Help us and many other countries to stand up to him. And Please Lord, protect Net's friends as well, shield them with your army of angels.

    I thank you that You are sovereign and in control. That You are a loving Father. With You Lord, all things are possible. Please use this for good, so many others may be saved and for your Gospel to spread to many countries.

    I also pray for our own country. We need You, help our nation to grow in godliness and to make us more and more like Your Son, Jesus every day. Just like Net said, America is weak. Please make us strong. In all this I pray, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Please help these people, God! They’re truly humbling themselves and praying! (2 Chronicles 7:14) Please heal their land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I join you in praying for Tanya and Andre. I am adding their names to my prayer journaland promise to pray for for them. Please keep u posted on any updates you hear.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, February 25, 2022

    I'm with you Net in prayer for Ukraine, the USA and the rest of the world. This is a serious time and like you I believe it's just the beginning. Look up my friends! The time drawth near! Love and prayers to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are praying for these precious people that are suffering now. Thanks for this post, Net! We need to all come together here in our country and be thankful for what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made special trips to my church these past days to pray for peace and healing throughout the world. We must put our trust in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any news on Andre and Tanya? I have been praying for them along with President Zelenskyy and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, That is so sweet of you to ask. I reached out to Sarah to ask her about her friends, Andre, Tanya, and their children, but I haven't received a response, yet.

      It is so sad to think of all of the innocent Ukrainian families separated by this awful war. Thank you for joining us in prayer. God bless!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net