Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

AND THE WINNER IS... The *IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE* TV AWARDS WINNERS REVEALED for FAVORITE TV MOVIE, MYSTERY, and CHRISTMAS! 🌟 #ItsAWonderfulMovie #TVMovieAwards See Here πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰




The 11th Annual
*It's a Wonderful Movie* Awards
RESULTS are HERE
for TV Movies from 2020!

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated by voting in the *IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE* TV AWARDS. Plus, a very special THANK YOU to those of You who shared my polls on social media with your friends. I'm so grateful for your incredible enthusiasm and support!

What a blessing it is, year after year, to share family-friendly TV movies with all of you! I hope you enjoy seeing the results for the three movie categories below...


*NOTE: All the Winners below are highlighted in Yellow!


*IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE*
TV AWARDS RESULTS:


POLL #1:

Favorite TV MOVIE from 2020:


Country at Heart
Follow Your Heart
Hearts of Winter
JL Family Ranch: The Wedding Gift
Love in Store
Love in the Forecast
My Best Friend's Bouquet
Nature of Love
Sweet Autumn
A Valentine's Match
Winter in Vail
You’re Bacon Me Crazy


And the Winner
for "Favorite TV Movie" from 2020 is...

Hallmark Channel
Starring: Lacey Chabert and Tyler Hynes


image: Hallmark Crown Media



Top Three Results...
for "Favorite TV Movie" from 2020

1st Place:
Winter in Vail

2nd Place:
Sweet Autumn

3rd Place:
(this was a tie)
Country at Heart
You're Bacon Me Crazy



🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟




POLL #2:

Favorite MYSTERY TV MOVIE from 2020:


Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Heist and Seek
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Reunited and It Feels So Deadly
A Beautiful Place to Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery
Crossword Mysteries: Abracadaver
Matchmaker Mysteries: A Fatal Romance
Mystery 101: An Education in Murder
Picture Perfect Mysteries: Dead Over Diamonds
Picture Perfect Mysteries: Exit Stage Death
Riddled with Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery
Roux the Day: A Gourmet Detective Mystery
Ruby Herring Mysteries: Prediction Murder
The Warrant


And the Winner
for "Favorite Mystery TV Movie" from 2020 is...

Hallmark Channel
Starring: Jill Wagner and Kristoffer Polaha


image: Hallmark Crown Media


Top Three Results...
for "Favorite TV Mystery" from 2020

1st Place:
Mystery 101: An Education in Murder

2nd Place:
A Beautiful Place to Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery

3rd Place:
(this was a tie)
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Reunited and It Feels So Deadly
Crossword Mysteries: Abracadaver



🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟




POLL #3:

Favorite CHRISTMAS TV MOVIE from 2020:


(Hallmark Channel)
Christmas in Vienna
Christmas Waltz
Cross Country Christmas
Five Star Christmas
Good Morning Christmas!
Heart of the Holidays
If I Only Had Christmas
Love, Lights, Hanukkah!
Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater
One Royal Holiday
On the 12th Date of Christmas
A Timeless Christmas

(Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
The Angel Tree
The Christmas Bow
The Christmas Doctor
The Christmas Ring
Cranberry Christmas
A Glenbrooke Christmas
A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love
A Little Christmas Charm
Project Christmas Wish
Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas
Unlocking Christmas
USS Christmas

(Lifetime)
Candy Cane Christmas
Christmas on the Menu
Christmas on the Vine
Dear Christmas
Lonestar Christmas
The Santa Squad
Spotlight on Christmas
A Sugar & Spice Holiday
A Taste of Christmas
Too Close for Christmas
A Very Charming Christmas Town
A Welcome Home Christmas

(UPtv)
Christmas on the Range
Mistletoe Magic
A Ring for Christmas



And the Winner
for "Favorite Christmas TV Movie" from 2020 is...

Hallmark Channel
Starring: Lacey Chabert and Will Kemp


image: Hallmark Crown Media


The Top Ten Results...
for "Favorite Christmas TV Movie" from 2020

1st Place:
Christmas Waltz

2nd Place:
A Timeless Christmas

3rd Place:
USS Christmas

4th Place:
(this was a tie)
On the 12th Date of Christmas
Good Morning Christmas!

5th Place:
Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater

6th Place:
One Royal Holiday

7th Place:
The Angel Tree

8th Place:
(this was a tie)
Christmas in Vienna
Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas

9th Place:
Five Star Christmas

10th Place:
Cranberry Christmas



🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟




Congratulations to ALL of the

Nominees and Winners!


Thank You! Thank You! To everyone who participated in the "It's a Wonderful Movie" 2020 TV Movie Awards! I hope some of your favorites were winners.

As viewers, I know many of us are most appreciative to the various networks who regularly air these family-friendly movies on TV. It has been my joy to bring you all this poll another year and highlight this wholesome programming. I just loved seeing which movies everyone enjoyed the most and sharing that news here with everyone. Thank YOU for making this year another great success!


Blessings to you all, Net



----------------------------------

*Please Note: There will not be any Monetary or Physical Award given out.
This is simply our way of honoring our favorite Movies... Thank You!



DVD Picks from Amazon:

7 comments:

  1. All wonderful choices! Congratulations to the winners!

    You should be sure to let Michael Damian know, he'll love this. He always responds on twitter.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the TV movie winner of 2020 on DVD. The third place tie on DVD.
    Winter in Vail and
    Crossword Mysteries: Abracadaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I missed the voting, but excited to see what the winning movies are! Looks like Lacey’s movies are the favorites here. I do love both Winter in Vail and Christmas Waltz... and probably would have voted for Crossword Mysteries too.

    This award is one of my favorite things about your site, Net. Thanks for putting it together every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set of results.

    For the favourite TV movie Winter In Vail and Sweet Autumn were my #1 and 2 so I agree exactly.

    I like the Mysteries but in general although I find them all pretty similar - I don't really have favourites apart from The Ruby Herring Mysteries which sadly look to have been pulled.

    I don't think there was any doubt Christmas Waltz would win the Christmas Movie section - a stunning film apart from the ending - if only they could make a 3 minute epilogue and add it on.

    I suspect the other placings were quite close - interestingly the whole top 10 was Hallmark, they had a very good Christmas season last year.

    One result did surprise me though was seeing The Angel Tree relatively low - it seemed to be well loved here here.

    On paper it should have been my top choice with my favourite actors Jill Wagner and Lucas Bryant in the leading roles but somehow for me it fell flat.

    I personally had 2 Lifetime movies in my top 10 - at #9 A Very Charming Christmas Town and at #10 A Welcome Home Christmas.

    Thanks for organising this, Net - I find it interesting to get an overall view of the members' views. - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce in CarolinaWednesday, June 23, 2021

    Happy feet here! A lot of my favorites won or placed.
    Thanks Net for doing these polls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Net for doing the Movie Awards, I am sure that it is a LOT of work! Happy to see the winners...they are definitely my favorites.

    I do have to admit that for the Christmas movies I have all of the Hallmark & Hallmark Movies and Mysteries movies on my DVR (especially since I could tape them on December 25th mostly commercial free) and they will remain there until released on DVD...I wish they would start releasing them soon! I also have several of the Lifetime Christmas movies on my DVR too!

    I think I just might watch Christmas Waltz again tonight...just watched it a couple weeks ago! I love both Lacey Chabert and Will Kemp and they are even better together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No real shockers for me with the results of the top 10...er, 12...Christmas movies. All of them were very good, and after watching each of them more than once, I have appreciated these 12 even more. And I can see why all of the winners were Hallmark movies - of the Lifetime ones I watched (and granted, I didn't see all of them), they simply weren't as enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net