Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, November 30, 2020

TONIGHT: ♪ CMA Country Christmas and NEW Christmas Movie Premiere! πŸŽ„ SEE HERE:


Monday, November 30, 2020:

Following the Disney Holiday Sing-Along on ABC at 8pm/7c, is the annual...

♪ CMA COUNTRY CHRISTMAS ♪
image via: cmachristmas.com


This year the show takes place in a cozy Christmas setting without an audience, but still includes an All-Star Country line-up. 

Featured Singers include:

Thomas Rhett, hosting with his wife, Lauren Akins 
Darius Rucker and Lindsey Stirling
Tim McGraw
Kelsea Ballerini
Little Big Town
and more!

See the CMA Country Christmas 
Monday, November 30, 2020
at 9pm/8c. on ABC



🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 




Monday, November 30, 2020:

Lifetime premieres a NEW Christmas movie on Monday night...


Storyline via Lifetime: Julia Rogers (Lexi Giovagnoli) is an uptight, hardworking realty owner who has lost her Christmas spirit. She will have to spend five days at a Christmas Inn with her business competitor, Chad Everest (Travis Burns), in order to win over the badly needed listing of the Erickson Farmstead. While competing to win the listing, Julia and Chad discover that they have more in common than they thought.

Monday, November 30, 2020
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime


Happy *Cyber Monday* ...after the Thanksgiving holiday! I hope you've all had a little time over the weekend to *digest* some of the latest Christmas movie premieres.

My latest watches have been: A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love, A Cranberry Christmas, The Christmas Doctor, and If I Only Had Christmas. All of these movies are family-friendly, and I enjoyed each one! In fact, I posted a review for some of them on the 2020 Christmas Movie Review Page - *SEE HERE*! I'm so thankful to everyone who has taken the time to share their take on movies there.


You can also see my Christmas TV Movie Schedule - *here*, which includes NEW Christmas Movie Premieres and Christmas classics.

*Please know, I have not previously seen the concerts/singing events premiering tonight, and I may not endorse every singer or song.

*Also, please know - I have NOT pre-screened the NEW Christmas movie listed above. If you happen to watch one of the new Christmas movies and want to share whether or not it is a family friendly movie, please stop back by and leave a comment. I know everyone here would be grateful to know any information you are willing to share.

Have a great day, everyone!
Joyful Christmas Blessings! Net


14 comments:

  1. Net, I am lovin' the Hallmark Christmas shows this season. So many new ones, and I've been watching a few of the old ones as well. My favorite is Christmas Town. Such a good story and love the characters in the show. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas season, Net. Just wanted to say hello.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri, Thanks so much for your sweet message - so good to hear how much you are enjoying the Christmas movies. I love watching many of the older ones, too - I guess I just I love that warm familiarity.

      So glad you stopped in to say hello.
      Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the CMA Christmas concert--I did miss part of it.

    d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Denise! I recorded it - so I'm still catching the parts I missed. Love all of the beautiful Christmas music!

      Delete
  3. Well so far I have been really disappointed in the new movies.if I had to pick one it would be Christmas Doctor.the storyline was great,the actors had amazing chemistry and it kept your attention the whole movie.the worst was five star Christmas.i love bethany joy lens but it seemed all thrown together,and then if I only had Christmas.candice said it was her fav movie.she should watch Christmas town, journey back to Christmas or even shoe addicts..suppose to be like wizard of oz I didn't see it,first ten mins was spinning,everything was said so fast.the movies remind me of lifetime,guess this is the new hallmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous - Thank you for sharing your take on all of these Christmas movies.

      Just wanted to let you know, I have added them all to the Movie Review page - *SEE HERE*!

      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Unknown and Net. I have to agree with the lack of quality so far with HM movies. I've actually discovered some from last year that I missed and really, really enjoyed: Holiday for Heroes, Christmas in Montana, and A Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas. They were new for me and I really loved them.

      Delete
  4. The CMA Christmas concert was lovely (as always). I have been enjoying the Christmas movies this year (but have recorded them, as I know with the sheer amount that come on, I’d never be able to watch all of my old favourites), I will watch them throughout the year. I know this is a little off topic, but is there any news on the Hallmark Winterfest 2021? Will it be happening? I have tried to find out (unsuccessfully), and after Christmas, winterfest movies are a favourite (I also like fall harvest). Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... several regular Hallmark stars are currently filming Winterfest movies for 2021, as we speak (or write here).

      To my knowledge, Hallmark has not officially released any titles, yet, but I'm sure something will be released soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Net, I appreciate the updates (I just read the winterfest post), I look forward to the new movies and of course the upcoming christmas movies.

      Delete
  5. Five Star Christmas with Bethany Joy Lenz and Victor Webster was cute. The beginning was somewhat confusing to me. Paula Shaw as the grandmother was so funny as the Russian guest. The actors worked well together. I have to commend Mr. Webster for "putting himself out there" and singing in one scene. He sang Elvis' Blue, Blue Christmas with the help of Ms. Lenz.

    If I only had Christmas was good, too. I hope to see Warren Christie in more Hallmark movies. He was in The Color of Rain and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year for Hallmark.

    I looked at the Hallmark Channel website and it shows A New Year's Resolution that premieres Saturday, January 9 9pm/8c
    Starring Aimee Teegarden and Michael Rady. I hope it actually airs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found "New Year New Movies" for January 2021 at the Hallmark Channel. https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/winterfest/new-year-new-movies-2021

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Namegirl, Thank YOU so much for sharing! I just posted the Winterfest movies here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2020/12/ring-in-new-year-with-winterfest-2021-movies-hallmark-channel.html

      Looks like lots of wonderful snowy rom-coms to start 2021!

      Delete
    2. The only movie that has photos is A New Year’s Resolution with Michael Rady and Aimee Teegarden. It was filmed in 2019 according to the IMDB website.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net