Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, July 6, 2020

🌟 SURPRISE! 🌟 CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY TO THE HALLMARK CHANNEL! 🌟 SEE DETAILS:


Spend Summer,
or "Christmas in July"...
🌟 Under the Stars!!! 🌟

"Christmas Under the Stars" Photo: Autumn Reeser, Jesse Metcalfe
Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Brendan Meadows

The Hallmark Channel starts playing Christmas Movies today, Monday through Thursday, each day at 6pm and 8pm EST.!

Today's movies are... Monday, July 6th:



I don't know about you, but for me, a little more Christmas is always a good thing! A special thank you! thank you! - to our friends, Sabrina and TVH, for sharing this tip! I sure hope you all enjoy this extra special early Christmas gift!

Check the Christmas TV Schedule for all the holiday movies airing this week on the Hallmark Channel and more!

Joyous Blessings! Net

🌟🌟🌟

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the Hallmark early movies. Cant wait for Friday when I see they are playing switched for Christmas and Christmas Under Wraps, 2 of my faves. I can never get enough of Hallmark Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, I love it, too! You & I are just alike... can never get enough of the Christmas movies and the true Christmas Spirit! The world needs more of it! Thank you for sharing this awesome news! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the great info you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Matt! I'm so glad to know you enjoy my posts here! I'm always thrilled to share the joy of Christmas with all of you! Thank YOU for sharing, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Christmas movies come too early after “You Bacon Me Crazy” is “Christmas Land”, at 3:00pm PST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m watching “Christmas in Homestead”, on Hallmark Channel

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net