Monday, May 8, 2017

"Destination Wedding" - a Hallmark Channel Original "June Wedding" Movie!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Destination Wedding

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: June 3, 2017








CAST:

Alexa PenaVega … Ellie Hamilton
Jeremy Guilbaut … Greg Mount
Andrea Brooks … Mandy Hamilton
Andrew Dunbar … Jason
Rafael Simon … Javier
Paula Shaw ... Grandma Goldie
Fred Henderson ... Thomas
Preston Vanderslice ... Alec
Lakshmi Picazo ... Jules
Rodrigo Massa ... AJ








PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Christina Hamlin has been painstakingly planning her sister’s destination wedding for the longest time. As guests arrive on a beach paradise, Christina runs into her ex-boyfriend, Rob, who also happens to be the best man. When the bride and groom don’t show up, Christina and Rob must lie to the guests and assure everything is okay. With the wedding a couple days away, and Christina unsure if her sister will show up, she and Rob must save the wedding while simultaneously falling for each other.




Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

4 comments:

  1. I know my comment has nothing to do with this post, but I saw a title for an upcoming movie on What's Filming? called "Countdown to Love", which is filming from May 23rd to June 8th. Based on that title, I'm going to guess that the movie is going to be a New Years themed Hallmark film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Alexa. I am looking forward to this one. I hope in a future Hallmark will do a movie with her and her husband Carlos. I bet it would super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that floral print dress she's wearing!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lead actors are both unknown to me and I am not getting any sense of chemistry from the pictures.

    I do like "Lovers Reunited" themes though so we'll see what transpires

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...