Monday, December 17, 2012

Another "Holiday Switch" on Lifetime!

Hello Everyone! Can you believe it’s just about a week ‘til Christmas! I do hope many of you are enjoying this Christmas Season with your families.

I just wanted to let you know that I have again updated the schedule with a change to the Lifetime and LMN Movies. I was personally planning to watch the Movie “Holiday Switch” today (Monday 12/17/12). It’s the movie our family affectionately calls “The Dryer Movie!” If you’ve seen it, then you know what I mean! However, after looking at the TV schedule on my TV, I discovered “Holiday Switch” wasn’t listed for today, after all. This surprised me since I just re-updated the schedule on Saturday! Sometime over the weekend - Lifetime "switched" their schedules around again!

So... I just now re-checked the schedules and updated mine to correspond with these current changes. Plus, LMN has tweaked theirs a bit and added in some more Christmas Movies, too, to their listings. Please know... I have updated the Christmas TV Schedule, but I still don’t know if these movies are set in stone and I apologize for this inconvenience.

By the way, if you would like still like to see “Holiday Switch” – it is currently scheduled and supposed to air on December 20th at 4 PM on LMN. Hopefully it will! If not, then it is available on DVD!

Have a Wonderful Day, Everyone!

Joy to the World!!!


  1. Wow! I noticed that too. I'm sure it's so annoying for you and I know it is also confusing for all of us viewers who are just trying to catch some of our favorite Christmas Movies while they keep changing their listings around repeatedly.

    I appreciate what you do to try and keep everything updated and keep us informed on schedule changes, etc. This is our favorite site. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

  2. Wow - I'm really pleased that you enjoy this movie so much! It's something I appreciate especially, since it was written by my mother.

    It's funny you nicknamed it "The Dryer movie" because it was originally called "The Laundry Room." The producers had it in a slate of 5 other scripts, and in order to make the cut (to get selected), they needed it to be retooled as a Christmas film.

    Who knew it would go on to become something of a modest Christmas classic?


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...