Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hallmark Channel and GMC give us New Family Movies in September!

Happy September Season, Everyone! What a difference a week makes. It was so hot here in the midwest last week - it felt like July! But now... there is a coolness in the air which makes me feel that we are slipping into fall harvest season very soon!


In September there will be
Two Original Family Movies on TV:

Premieres on the Hallmark Channel
September 17, 2011





Premieres on GMC
September 25, 2011




I hope you and your family will enjoy these films!

4 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I love your blog and everything you stand for. Awesome Job!

    -Angell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding them to the list thanks! You helped to start my addiction to TCM I can not thank you enough :) You always help me set my DVR now if you could please tell me where to move so I can live like one of these movies I would be very grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angell, thank you for your sweet comment. It's so good to know my site is appreciated. I enjoy what I do - and it's a blessing to share it with kind people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I just had one question: do you know if the Hallmark movie "Old-Fashioned Christmas" is releasing to DVD this year...? The first one ("Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving") is on DVD, so I was hoping the sequel would appear this year too. =D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...