Anyway, I thought, as I usually do... suggest some good old family movies to snuggle up with - to keep you all warm!
Let's start with...
What's on TV this Weekend:
The Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement
Saturday, TBS - 1:10 PM
The Sandlot 2 (*Caution: Language!)
Saturday, HUB - 10 PM
(Repeats) Sunday, HUB - 6 PM
Hallmark Hall of Fame Movies - Sunday on the Hallmark Channel:
The Magic of Ordinary Days, Follow the Stars Home, and Pictures of Hollis Woods.
Plus, two, I have never seen: Little John and The Simple Life of Noah Dearborn.
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
Sunday, TCM - 4:15 PM
We've all got some good DVDs on the Shelf...
Here are some suggestions, you might have in your cabinet... I was trying to go along with the Winter Theme....
- it's corny, silly, and well, just a comedy for kids - perfect for an actual Snow Day! It's Rated: PG
- it's all about Ice Skating, Family, School, Friendships, and Reaching for your Dreams
It's Rated: G
Mickey's Magical Christmas
- Snowed in at the House of Mouse
- a fun Cartoon for children
- a fun Christmas fantasy
- a Disney Princess Classic
- Always a Christmas Favorite! And it wasn't on TV this year, unless you had HBO.
- a warm and inspiring Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie
I hope you all have a safe and warm weekend with your families!