Exciting news, Hearties! The wait is officially over - Season 14 of When Calls the Heart is now in production! 🎬
The cast began filming today, August 4, 2026, at the Hope Valley Jamestown movie set at MacInnes Farm in Langley, British Columbia. Production is scheduled to continue through November, which means we have plenty of Hope Valley behind-the-scenes sneak peeks to look forward to in the months ahead!
And, of course, many of the familiar faces we've grown to love over the years will be returning... Erin Krakow, Kevin McGarry, Pascale Hutton, Kavan Smith, Jack Wagner, Chris McNally, Viv Leacock, Natasha Burnett, Andrea Brooks, and more are all back for another season!
And, of course, Lori Loughlin is returning as Abigail Stanton! We saw Abigail make her much-anticipated return in the Season 13 finale, so I'm very curious to see what Season 14 has in store for her.
Now that filming has officially begun, I'm sure we'll get a few little clues from the cast along the way. You know I'll be keeping my eyes open for any Hope Valley happenings!
And then there's the big question...
Will Season 14 bring us a wedding?
After all, Season 13 ended with Elizabeth and Nathan engaged, so naturally, I'm already wondering if wedding bells will be ringing in Hope Valley this season! Of course, When Calls the Heart always has plenty of stories unfolding beyond romance, so I'm curious to see where all of our favorite characters' journeys take them next.
I'm especially hoping we get more sweet Allie and Oliver moments. I would also love to see some new storylines develop for Goldie and L.J. And, I'm going to put this out there... I kind of hope Faith finds love this season! I think that could make for a very interesting storyline.
But what about you, Hearties?
What storylines, friendships, or couple pairings are you hoping to see in Season 14? I'd love to hear your thoughts, predictions, and Hope Valley wish list in the comments below!
Until then, I'll be dreaming of Hope Valley... and wondering what Season 14 has waiting just around the corner.









I would love to see Faith and Carson back together. She deserves to be happy. Also, it's time for Lucas to find another love. What about Molly, she's unattached and should find love. And with Abigail returning, could she find love too? Hoping something with happen for some or all of them, in either Season 14 or thereafter. Also hope Allie and Oliver's friendship will continue and possibly grow into something special. They are so cute together.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Net for keeping us hearties informed of all the exciting WCTH news. And also appreciate all the other newsworthy information you send to everyone.
Best regards.
Glady, Wonderful to hear from you! Thank you so much for your sweet words! It's always my joy to share! :)
DeleteI would love for Carson to come back, too, but unfortunately... I just don't see that happening. Carson and Faith were such a great couple.
As for Lori Loughlin, she's supposed to be in 6 of the 12 episodes this upcoming season. So, if Abigail and Henry were to become involved, I wonder if he would leave with her???
It's fun to guess and imagine what might happen. :)
Two days after the premiere of Scott Michael Foster's new Hallmark series, he got married in an English castle!
ReplyDeleteI saw that! Congratulations to Scott and his new bride! :)
DeleteMarigold "Goldie" Coulter (the daughter of Rosemary & Lee) is an infant/toddler around 1 to 2 years old
ReplyDeleteThe young actress who portrays Goldie Coulter is Ellie Sweiss, and she turned 4 in May. I'm just hoping she'll have a little more dialogue this season - nothing major, of course - but I think it would be sweet to see her have a little story this upcoming season. Ellie is such a cutie! :)
DeleteWow, season 14! It’s been quite the journey to get here.
ReplyDeleteFirst, there better be a wedding this season, and I’m not saying that just because I want it, I just really don’t want it to stretch on the whole season and possibly into the next.
Also, yes to Faith finding love! I don’t think Carson or Tom (Jack’s brother) are coming back, so it would be nice to see her interested in someone again. Christie
Christie, Yes, indeed, it has been quite the journey and lots of ups and downs, lighthearted and heartfelt stories.
DeleteI'm with you in hoping they don't stretch the wedding plans over the whole season. In that time period, most people didn't have long engagements, but I'm sure they aren't thinking of historical accuracy. Whenever they have the wedding, that episode will likely have the best ratings of the season.
And, glad you agree about Faith! Carson would've been my first choice, but I also don't see that happening. Let's hope she finds some happiness! :)
Happy 25th Birthday Hallmark Channel
ReplyDeleteWould love to see Lucas find true love and show more of him in the story line. His character has been pushed aside after the big triangle was over in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI love this show!
ReplyDelete