Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, July 19, 2024

πŸ‚❄ It's A Very, Very Good Weekend To Watch Christmas In July πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰




Happy weekend, everyone!

Christmas in July dashes through the snow this weekend with Hallmark's last new Christmas movie premiere for the month, A Very Vermont Christmas, and both networks, the Hallmark Channel and Great American Family, are airing some delightful Christmas movie classics, including The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Christmas Waltz, The Nine Lives of Christmas, My Christmas Hero, Switched for Christmas, Jingle Bell Princess, The Most Colorful Time of the Year, Christmas at the Plaza, A Hot Cocoa Christmas, Mingle All the Way, The Christmas Secret, Catering Christmas, A Veteran's Christmas, Bringing Christmas Home, Heaven Down Here, and more!

Be sure to check the Christmas TV Schedule so you don't miss any of the Christmas movies you love airing this weekend.



********************



Saturday, July 20, 2024:




Storyline: A local champion skier (Katie Leclerc) and Vermont brew master (Ryan McPartlin) teams up with an unlikely match to create a seasonal microbrew, in order to save her family’s business by Christmas.

Premieres Saturday, July 20, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


********************



Whether you watch one, none, or a ton of Christmas movies, I hope you all have a fantastic, peaceful, and restful weekend.

I'm going to try to watch several of the wonderful classic Christmas movies airing this weekend and record the rest for another day! :)




Also, be sure to take a minute and vote (if you haven't already) for your *Favorite Christmas Movies* from the 2023 Christmas season. Click here to vote.

Please note: I haven't pre-screened the new movie airing this weekend. If you'd like to share a review after A Very Vermont Christmas airs, please do so in comments below.

Have a Blessed Weekend, Everyone!
Net


********************



☀️

 SHINING HIS LIGHT: 

☀️


A Psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

~Psalm 23


29 comments:

  1. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, July 19, 2024

    Net, the 23rd Psalm is my favorite! When I was a little girl my mama and me would recite this every night at bedtime. Today I often repeat this in my mind when I feel stressed or facing anything I feel anxious about, or just for the beauty of that Psalm! A great way to go to sleep at night! Blessings to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, Oh, what a beautiful touching memory you have attached to the 23rd Psalm. I love that you and your mama used to say it together; that is so sweet. My momma was integral in my learning of scriptures, as well.

      Psalm 23 is one of the many scriptures that brings me peace, as well, and I thought this was a meaningful time in our world to share it. We certainly need peace on earth and peace in our hearts!

      Have a blessed weekend, my dear friend! :)

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to this movie. I hope it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I especially hope it's good since it's the last hurrah for Christmas in July! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the book of Psalm Net! Such a beautiful choice to share with all of us 😊
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Thank you! I'm so glad this scripture touched your heart. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

      Delete
  4. Also forgot to mention, I don’t know if I’ll watch this movie. I like Ryan but Iv never been fond of this actress, I don’t know she’s just kinda boring to me….i watched her in this one about saving her family farm and ice cream and it was good but that was the only one I liked her in.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I remember that ice cream movie you mentioned; it was a Lifetime Christmas movie! However, I had to look it up to get the title. It's "Christmas a la Mode." That one was rather sweet. (I have a link to it here: https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2019/10/christmas-la-mode-lifetime-christmas.html)

      I also like another lesser-known Christmas she did called "A Cape Cod Christmas". She's mostly upbeat and cheerful in it, which I like. (I have a link to this movie here: https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/11/byutv-christmas-programming-2022-see.html)

      But I know what you mean, I wasn't fond of "Letters to Santa" last year. I was never drawn to Katie's character.

      So... we'll see how this one goes! :)

      Delete


    2. Katie Leclerc’s movies on Hallmark & HMM

      The Confession
      Katie Leclerc, Sherry Springfield, & Cameron Deane Stewart

      Beverly Lewis’ The Reckoning
      Katie Leclerc & Jacob Blair

      Cloudy With a Chance of Love
      Katie Leclerc & Michael Rady

      Delete
  5. Re-watched A Christmas Blessing tonight, and the screen blurbs for the Christmas Festival are already up! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Oh, I love "A Christmas Blessing"! It has such a wonderful cast and sweet story of giving back. I keep hoping we will hear that Lori Loughlin has a new Christmas movie this year!

      Delete
    2. Me too Net! I really hope Lori does a Christmas movie, or even better a part 2 to “A Christmas Blessing” with Otto helping others in need as an Angel.

      ~Paula

      Delete
    3. I am hoping Paul Greene will do a movie for GAF. We havent heard about him or Lori Loughlin. I hope they stick with GAF.

      I wonder if we will ever get a GAF movie with CCB and Jesse Hutch, or CCB and Paul Greene. They were good together on Let it snow and Christmas Detour and they all seem to be on GAF. Susie Abromeit does one every year too and havent heard if she is this year. And what about Chad Michael Murray?

      I wish Maggie Lawson would do another for GAF.

      Delete
  6. I barely recognised Ryan McPartlin in that picture above but he and Katie Leclerc look as if they might have good chemistry - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your top image, Net, with the skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this reminder of all the great Christmas classics airing this weekend. I’ve been recording like crazy. Not sure my DVR can take one more! Haha! To have movies like 9 Livrs, Christmas waltz, the Most Wonderful Time of the Year and others in one weekend is huge! Hopefully the new movie is also cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Very Vermont Christmas is family friendly about a local champion skier named Zac Chase & Vermont brew master named Joy Krough teams up with a. Unlikely match to create a seasonal microbrew to save family business; Mogul Joe’s Brew Club in Maple Glen. VT before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Very Vermont Christmas is clean, and quite interesting. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was an ok movie but really didn’t have a Christmas feel for me.

      Delete
    2. Same for me, JoCo. It just didn’t excite me and too much talk about beer.

      Delete
    3. I couldn't make it through this movie! A boring plot (with, as Allie said, too much talk about beer) with poor acting by both Katie and (especially) Ryan made me turn this off after about 30 minutes.

      Delete
    4. Same Mark! I was so bored, deleted after like 30 min as well.
      ~Paula

      Delete
  11. A Very Vermont Christmas is family friendly about a local champion skier named Zac Chase & Vermont brew Master named Joy Krough team up with an unlikely match to create a seasonal microbrew to save her family’s business called; “Mogul Joe’s Brew Pub in Maple Glen, VT just before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news to report; Ansley Gordon had her baby 3 weeks ago! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. WCTH has began filming Season 12. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Yes, many of the WCTH cast members have been on set getting ready for awhile now with costume fittings, etc...

      Filming for "When Calls the Heart" Season 12 officially began on July 15th and they will end filming on November 5th.

      Delete
  14. A Costa Rican Wedding will be coming to HMN on August 1st for anyone who wants to watch and review early. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Thank you for sharing this. Hopefully, someone can catch it early. :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net