Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, July 5, 2024

πŸŽ„ Great American Family Announces New Christmas Movie Premieres With Candace Cameron Bure, Cameron Mathison, Casey Elliott, And More πŸ”” SEE HERE:




I have some very exciting news, everyone, that will have you singing "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way"!

Great American Family has announced Candace Cameron Bure will get a second Christmas movie on their network this year, and her co-star is fan-favorite, Cameron Mathison! See their movie title below.

Casey Elliott, who stars in the Destined at Christmas movies and is a member of the singing group Gentri, will also star in a Christmas movie for the network this year. His co-star is Kristin Wollet of County Rescue. See their movie title below.

And more good news, speaking of County Rescue, the television series that focuses on service to others and faith, will return to Great American Family next year in 2025!

Brittany Underwood and Jonathan Stoddard will be paired together again this holiday season in another royal-themed Christmas movie on Great American Family. Perhaps this is a sequel to their film last year, A Royal Christmas Holiday. See their new movie title below.

Also, two more Christmas movie titles were announced without names attached, yet, to these projects. See titles below.


New Great American Family Christmas Movies:

Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells
starring Candace Cameron Bure and Cameron Mathison

A Wreathmaker Christmas
starring Casey Elliott and Kristin Wollet

A Royal Christmas Ballet
starring Brittany Underwood and Jonathan Stoddard

Christmas in Scotland
starring ?

Little Women Christmas
starring ?


Stay tuned for more details! I'm sure Great American Family will provide more information on these movies during Christmas in July.

Also, I must say, I am rather excited to see Candace Cameron Bure and Cameron Mathison paired together for a new Christmas movie! I think they will be spectacular together, and I love that Candace is getting TWO Christmas movies on Great American Family this year. Even with all of Hallmark's talent, Lacey Chabert had two Christmas films last year for their channel, and I wouldn't be surprised if she also has two this year.
 
Also, I'm delighted to officially share that Casey Elliott will have a new Christmas movie on GFAM this year. We already know he will star in a third installment of the Destined at Christmas films next year with Shae Robins. I think Casey is such a wonderful actor and singer, and I'm beyond thrilled to see him return again this year! And, yes, I'm hoping we might hear him sing in this new movie, even if it's just a little!

As for the movie titles with no names attached, yet, I have some guesses, but we'll see. Trevor Donovan's Christmas movie has yet to be announced. Could one of these be his? Or, Jen Lilley, Jillian Murray, and so on???

Please share your thoughts in the comments below!



Have a Merry Day!
Net




28 comments:

  1. Christmas in Scotland (2023)

    On vacation in Scotland, a New York installation designer is tasked with helping a small, rural community compete in a "Best Christmas Village" festival. She is forced to work with a wealthy, heir who sees Christmas as an inconvenience.

    Starring Jill Winternitz & Don Watters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous, for reminding me of this.

      I recall seeing "Christmas in Scotland" last year on streaming. I wonder if this "new" Great American Family movie will be that movie or something different.

      If it is the one from streaming that you mentioned... well, for me it was a bit lackluster, a one-time watch.

      Thank you again for the reminder! :)

      Delete
    2. It’s probably different Christmas movie

      I wonder about Jillian Murray’s Christmas movie; “Christmas in Scotland”.🧐

      Delete
  2. In A Royal Christmas Ballet Brittany Underwood and Jonathan Stoddard have different Christian names to those of the characters they played in A Royal Christmas Holiday so it is not a sequel - hooray!

    I really am biting my tongue - I wonder how many times GAF will have "announcements" about the above movies.

    That's all I'm saying - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, Thank you for researching the cast names on this. That is good to know these films are not connected. I love that you said, "hooray" with this news! I was also hoping it wasn't a sequel.

      It is funny, though, that Brittany Underwood and Jonathan Stoddard have now starred together in three separate royal-themed Christmas movies. Their first was "A Prince and Pauper Christmas"; it aired on ION in 2022.

      Delete
  3. I think Trevor Donovan will be paired with Jen Lilley for GAFC on GAFAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jen Lilley’s Christmas movie is actually Little Women Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen has not filmed a movie for GAF this year. She is starting filming with Jesse Hutch in an indie film that may be for UpTV or streaming next year since it's with True Brand which has/had a deal to develop movies for Up. She is not in LWC.

      Delete
    2. I would like that!

      Delete
    3. I am back to correct my comment. I see that True Brand is in fact making this but not for Up. Guessing that deal has dropped. Jen is in LWC & I think Laura Osnes is also. GAF has been listed as the distributor for the movie.

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, this is so exciting!!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Net for sharing all of this exciting GAF Christmas news. Great American Christmas Year 4 is looking fantastic! I am loving all the new promos and teasers! We need to let GAF know that we love Jen Lilley and want Jen to star in her own Christmas movie this year as well as the ensemble movie. I would like to see Jen in more projects on Great American Family and Great American Pure Flix!
    Merry Christmas in July!
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember around Mothers Day Jen Lilley posted in her stories about going to her sons school Ann’s she has an audition for a period movie. So I wonder if Little Women might have Jen as one of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing - Jen Lilley portrayed as Josephine “Jo or Josie” March in Little Women Christmas

      Delete
  8. I’d like to see Broadway Christmas is about Nutcracker or even Swan Lake as referred to Swan Princess on GAFAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen Lilley mentioned to Lauren Osnes - Sister Sister

    I wonder if Jen & Lauren portrayed as Sisters in Christmas movie “Little Women Christmas”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting… that would be good!

      Delete
  10. Exciting that Candace will have 2 Christmas movies this season on GAF! And excited to see her with Cameron Mathison, I don’t think I have seen them in a movie together….but I love him in everything he does, the comedies, the dramas, I think he is a great actor.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news except that last part. Please, not another Destined at Christmas!!! They’re so stupid and drawn out and ridiculous. I want to enjoy a Christmas movie. Not be annoyed at it wishing it to just end. Why are they doing another one?-Anonymous1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m most curious about the Little Women Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is your favorite GAFamily movie at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I wouldn't like the Destined at Christmas movies, but I really enjoyed them! I am looking forward to a third one. Interesting it is set for 2025.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen seems to be in Nashville. Any clues from that? Thanks.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  16. O,M,G, according to Twitter user RomCom Reviewer, production has started in Nashville on a HUGE Christmas movie for GAF!

    It's a huge all star lineup consisting of Laura Osnes, Jen Lilley, Julia Reilly, Jesse Hutch, Trevor Donavon and 1 other unidentified person!!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and I am wondering if that all.star lineup is for Little Women Christmas. . And also Jillian Murray posted a picture in her Instagram stories a picture of a tote bag that said Little Women and listed Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy. So could she be in it.

      Delete
    2. I've received official word on who is in LWC via a very good friend, and all I can say is... everyone's guesses are really, really great! It's such a phenomenal ensemble cast!

      I'm awaiting for Great American Family to share more before I post on this. By the way, I hear the official announcement is coming soon - stay tuned!!!! :)

      Delete
    3. Not really sure if my guess is that great, given it involves a very old actress I've loved for 10 years (and I've been suggesting to GAF for a while now that they should consider trying to hire her for a movie because she would be so good!), but I'll more then likely be happy with whoever it is given the star power in this. -Maria

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net